Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Barmon Skin Care Cream (Stretch marks)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi everybody,

I would like to know if anyone tried Barmon Skin Care Cream. It's used to get rid of stretch marks. They have been selling it for 25years.

They offer free shipping within USA and they have no time limit on guarantee.

barmon.com

Please let me know if anyone tried it and the result. I'm SOOO SICK of my stretch marks, I got them on my tights and butt since I was a teenager. I have never been pregnant or over weight. At most I wighted 52 kg and I'm 165 cm tall.

I HATE STRETCH MARKS. Crying or Very sad
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder what is in it this product that could benefit skin in such a way?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 am      Reply with quote
I wonder if they have any information about it on their website?
onmyboat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Cocoa Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Lanolin, Glycerin, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not sure why it's so expensive. The ingredients look somehwat basic.

OP, if you're going to buy this product, get it from BodyBuilding.com. It's much cheaper there.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Unimpressive ingredient list. They say what is so wonderful about their cream is the size of the lanolin molecules.

* gazes out of window *

Best thing is to get a dermaroller and some suggested creams from owndoc.com.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 am      Reply with quote
catski, have you used a dermaroller yourself for stretch marks?
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
OP, if you do decide to get this product, buy it from BodyBuilding.com because it's much cheaper there.

I've yet to try this product, so I can't comment on its effectiveness. However, I noticed that it's more expensive on the site than on BodyBuilding.com.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 am      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:
catski, have you used a dermaroller yourself for stretch marks?

yes, with powerful results.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 am      Reply with quote
catski, I'm happy to hear that.

A few questions: How long did you use it, did you use anything in conjunction with it, how long was the needle, and how often did you roll?

Also, when was your last roll, or are you still doing it?

And how much improvement did you see (ie--30%, 50%, 70%, etc)?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
A cream that I love for toning and tightening and it may be good for stretch marks and help with cellulite is Adonia Stemutone for the body.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
A cream that I love for toning and tightening and it may be good for stretch marks and help with cellulite is Adonia Stemutone for the body.

Hey Sister Sweets,

This looks like the sister product to the Athena face lift product. I thought that Athena product looked great--based on it marketing itself as containing 12 organic essential oils--but when I emailed the company for a full ingredient list, I was disappointed: it contained all kinds of fillers, things I didn't want to put on my skin, and Argireline, a muscle contraction inhibitor, and I was upset that this was not disclosed as a key ingredient. I felt that that was dishonesty by omission.

I would love to use something with great EOs. But based on its relationship to Athena, I'm leery. Have you seen the full ingredient list for this product or do you know where one is? I'm having trouble finding it.

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 am      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:
catski, I'm happy to hear that.

A few questions: How long did you use it, did you use anything in conjunction with it, how long was the needle, and how often did you roll?

Also, when was your last roll, or are you still doing it?

And how much improvement did you see (ie--30%, 50%, 70%, etc)?
Hi veronica, you probably read all about it in the derma rolling thread that was started here a few years ago when EDS-ers first began dermarolling! All the information is here for anyone interested enough to read it! Skincare really is a journey of discovery, isn't it. Anyway.. Sorry to go off topic.. Back to barmon!
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Never heard of it.

If you are serious about wanting to get rid of stretch marks I would recommend trying Skin Biology products.

I have used them for many years now and I absolutely know they work. I used super copX2 and Lacsal for about a year and completely (99%) got rid of my C-section scar.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
fairlady,

I've never heard of Skin Biology products.

How many times a day did you use their products, how long does a bottle last you, and how did you hear of their products?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |