Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Fave new lip balm rave: Prada Shielding Lip Balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
To longtime members who know about my lip product * spam alert *, it should come as no surprise that I officially have a new favorite tinted lip balm!! Embarassed

For those keeping score, my previous 'main squeeze' were the Smashbox Tinted Lip Treatment (click here to refresh your memory: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8691&highlight=smashbox+lip)

Now, I'd heard about Prada Shielding Lip Balms on MUA, where they seem to have a sort of cult following, but for some reason I never actually began "leeming" this product like I do almost any other lip product that I read about which gets high reviews. Maybe I thought those reviewers were just being snobs or something, loving the product just because it had a designer name...? Or maybe it was because I don't think you can buy Prada items locally in Austin and I usually like to test out high-end, high dollar products before I commit to buying them to make sure it won't end up being a waste of money.

Regardless of the reason, it now appears that I was simply fated to find this product because the member on MUA who submitted a swap request to me for one of my discarded, but hard-to-find, OPI nail polishes happened to have "Prada Shielding Lip Balm #3" listed on her swap list and I decided to become initiated and find out what is so wonderful about this lip balm....

First of all, the most striking difference between the Prada lip balm and all of the others out there, besides the difference in formulation which I will describe to you in a bit, is that it is uniquely packaged. Instead of the single, regular-sized tube or pot of lip balm that we are normally used to, when you buy yourself the Prada lip balm, it will come in a box with eight individually packaged and sealed "monodoses," or tiny, flat plastic squeeze tubes with tiny twist off caps. I say "tiny," but I guess that is simply relative because the monodose tube is actually a little over 1 1/2 inches long and about 3/4 inch wide and maybe a 1/4 of an inch in thickness. I don't know if I'm describing the container very well, but suffice it to say that this is definitely not your run-of-the-mill ordinary long, round, swivel-up tube of lip balm!

I actually quite like this concept because when I find a lip balm to love, I normally like to have several tubes of it so I can keep one in my desk, car, purse, bedside table, kitchen, bathroom, and/or strategically hidden at various homes or places that I frequent so there is never a possibility that I will be caught without any lip balm! (See, I told you it was an * spam alert *!)

If the Prada lip balm came in the usual, regular-sized container, then the steep pricetag of $38USD would probably preclude me from being able to squirrel away multiple tubes. But spending $38 for this product doesn't sting the wallet quite so badly when you consider that each of the 8 monodoses contains approximately a month's worth of product (assuming you only apply it a couple times per day, which it turns out is all that is necessary!), so if you divided the cost by the number of tubes, then it averages out to $4.75 per tube and the supply will last you for 3/4 of the year, then that seemingly ridiculous price for a lip balm doesn't hurt quite as much!

The tiny little monodose tubes are perfect for me to place in the aforementioned strategic places to ensure that I always have some nearby. If you are the type of girl who goes to a lot of formal events where you carry a tiny little handbag that's barely large enough to contain your car keys and a credit card, or are working your tightest, painted-on jeans at the hottest nightclub, this little monodose will still fit in your purse or pocket! Very Happy

It's also more hygienic, in the fact that you will use up a single monodose in a matter of weeks rather than months/years, so there is no chance that it could be laying around festering bacteria or anything. I guess the downside to the way the Prada lip balms are packaged is the fact that you use your finger to apply the product rather than the tube have a built-in applicator, because I know the reason many people dislike potted lip balms is the fact that they don't like sticking their finger in the pot each time and risk contaminating the entire contents if your finger is unclean or something. That isn't the problem with the monodose tubes as you squeeze a bit of the product out onto your finger to apply, but again some folks just dislike applying lip balm with their hands....

Alrighty then, now let's move on to the actual product formulation which makes the Prada lip balms so unique (IMHO): when you twist off the tiny little cap of your monodose, you will immediately notice that in order to dispense any product, you will need to squeeze the tube fairly hard. This is because the balm is a VERY thick, stiff, heavy cream that is almost paste-like and not pliant in its consistency -- but don't let this description frighten you because you only need a tiny bit in order to cover both lips.

Okay, so once you've squeezed out the product and you apply it to your lips you will notice that it feels very thick and heavy and doesn't seem like you will be able to easily spread it evenly over both lips. This sensation passes quickly because the natural body heat of your lips will soon cause the balm to feel velvety and/or buttery as it seems to sink right in to your lips, leaving them feeling soft and smooth. It stays on quite a long time, even through smoking, eating and drinking .

It is super emollient while at the same time not at all greasy or sticky. Even once it wears off, it doesn't leave your lips feeling immediately parched and dry. Just for grins, and to put it through the ultimate lip balm litmus test for me, I applied a thin layer of it before I went to bed to see if it would actually stay put through the night and I would wake up with the aforementioned dry and parched-feeling lips. Imagine my surprise to wake up and find that were my lips still feeling soft and hydrated! Keep in mind that I usually apply my beloved wear the super-creamy Gatineau Electelle Lipcare to bed and is the standard by which I measure the performance of any other intensive-moisturizing overnight lip treatment. The difference between these two products is that with the Prada, you almost start to feel like your lips are completely bare (this report is also echoed by anyone who might kiss you because you won't leave them covered with any sticky, gooey mess, which I will go into more detail about in a little while) while still feeling dewy and comfortable, while with the Gatineau you are completely aware that there is a thick layer of cream residing on the surface of the lips. No real discernable scent or taste, just a very slight impression of lemons that is not at all unpleasant.

Okay, the other thing about the Prada lip balm is that it comes in several different shades, described onwww.neimanmarcus.com as the following:

• Prada Shielding Lip Balm with SPF 15 -- clear, uncolored version
• Prada Tinted Shielding Lip Balm #1 with SPF 15 -- Dewy, pale beige
• Prada Tinted Shielding Lip Balm #2 with SPF 15 -- Velvety, nude rose
• Prada Tinted Shielding Lip Balm #3 with SPF 15 -- Lustruous, soft peach
• Prada Tinted Shielding Lip Balm #4 with SPF 15 -- Buffed, clear berry <note: based on MUA reviews, it seems that this shade is the most universally flattering to every skintone and/or coloring>
• Prada Tinted Shielding Lip Balm #5 with SPF 15 -- Creamy chocolate <note: MUAers say this is actually a warm reddish brown>
• Prada Tinted Shielding Lip Balm #6 with SPF 15 -- Soft red
• Prada Tinted Shielding Lip Balm #7 with SPF 15 -- Pale pink

While I haven't yet tried all of the tinted versions and so cannot yet post on which one is my favorite (though I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the single monodose shades I just purchased on Ebay), I CAN tell you that the tints are soft, muted, I-don't-want-to-bother-with-lipstick-or-gloss-yet-still-want-a-touch-of-color-on-my-lips colors! For those who dislike shiny or glossy looking lip balms and prefer a more natural or low-key look, the these Prada balms will be ideal for you because they produce a more subdued, "satiny" finish to the lips rather than the usual gleam or shine so it isn't as obvious that you are wearing anything on your lips at all.

I think we all know that most men HATE to kiss a woman with "goo" all over her mouth. My boyfriend certainly fits into this category because he actually refuses to kiss me if I'm wearing anything on my lips. This is a serious problem for us, because I refuse to be WITHOUT some sort of lip product on my mouth at all times because I'm paranoid about the possibility of my lips beginning to feel dry or parched! Rolling Eyes Happily, now that I've discovered the Prada lip balms, we're both satisfied: my lips don't feel all gunky and/or taste bad when he kisses me and my lips don't feel parched and dry when I kiss him! In fact, if I hadn't told him -- AFTER the smooching session, of course Wink -- that I was wearing lip balm, he never would have known I'd had anything on my lips. A true relationship saver, won't you say?! Very Happy

I guess the final 'bonus ball' for the Prada lip balm is that it even contains an SPF15 to protect lips from UV damage. FYI: here is today's anatomy lesson: the lips are one of the only places on the body that do not create their own melanin (natural pigment/protection from the sun).

If there is a downside to this Prada lip balm, it is that it is not readily available. I mean, you can't jaunt down to Walgreens, CVS or Boots (natch!) pharmacy and pick up a tube. Unless you are fortunate enough to live in a town that has snooty, prestigious department stores like Neiman's, Bloomies, Saks, Nordstroms or -- god forbid -- an actual Prada boutique, I think the only way you'll be able to get your hands on it by ordering online. For the members outside the U.S., I haven't got a clue whether or not you'd be able to find it locally in London or Paris or whatever, but I'm thinking that the snooty department store is a universal thing so you'd probably be able to get it at your version of Neiman's or Harrods, or whatever....

To my fellow lip balm addicts in the U.S. who wish to try this amazing new find for themselves: according to multiple MUA members, if you are not particular about the shade, it is often possible to find full-size boxes of the Prada lip balm monodoses at stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx, marked down to the unbelievable discounted price of $7.99!! Wait, maybe I shouldn't have posted this tidbit yet because I haven't had the chance to check out my local Marshalls or TJM stores yet to see if I can score one of these bargains for myself in case the EDS "lurkers" in Austin beat me to it! Confused However, I'm guessing that these discounted boxes are most likely going to be the overstock of the least popular shades, but still -- for less than eight bucks, I'd buy whatever color they've got (even if it looks hideous on me) because I could always wear it around the house or to bed, when nobody (or nobody that matters, anyway!) will see it but me....

Also, if you don't want to commit to buying a full-size box of the monodoses before you have the chance to figure out which tinted shade/s will work best for you, there are a few listings on Ebay offering single monodose tubes for around four bucks.

All-in-all, I would have to say that the Prada lip balms -- whether you opt for the clear or a tinted version -- is ideal for the person who likes to keep her lips moisturized but doesn't necessarily want to wear any telltale shiny or glossy product on her mouth. I believe that even a man could wear the clear Prada lip balm because it wouldn't leave them with any discernible gloss or sheen to his lips, which is a definite turn off or so I am told. These Prada lip balms will leave you with a more satiny or matte finish.

Now, as I said in the start of this post, I swapped for a box of 8 monodoses in the #3 shade. Even though I adore this product, the #3 shade isn't my favorite because the tint doesn't show up on my lips at all. Apparently the natural pigment in my lips can be described as "lustruous, soft peach" because when I apply this shade, I can't even tell because it doesn't look any different than the clear version! For this reason, I have a few of the #3 monodoses available to anyone who'd like to try this particular shade or even the Prada lip balm itself for the very first time -- even if the #3 shade isn't right for you, at least it'll let you check out how different the Prada formulation is from any other lip balm you've ever used! If interested, PM me for details: first come, first served.

Your ever faithful equal opportunity lip product groupie,
Carrie Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
All hail Carrie, the lemming-master! Laughing

You write such great reviews, I simply want to buy whatever you´re reviewing -- and I´ve got an ever decreasing bank balance to prove it! :off to check out ebay:
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Fab review, so good in fact that I just ordered this in no.6 (clear red)!!! Can't wait to try it, I am def a lip balm over lipstick gal!! I've used cover girl sheer red forever till they decided to stop making my color a yr ago. So I am hoping I found a great replacement, since if this lasts that long its the same price I was paying for the covergirl.
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Oh--I love these things. I also thought it was some MUA lemming-frenzy that rated these so highly but I actually managed to acquire one in a swap and now I'm hooked. They have the best texture and lasting power I've ever encountered in a balm. I have the #6 and it's a surprisingly pigmented, soft, creamy neutral red. Thanks for the stellar review, Carrie Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
What an aweseome review, Carrie. Smile And I agree 100% about this being a "relationship saver"...my husband has the same "I'm not kissing you with a bunch of goo on your lips" issue as your boyfriend!

Ebay, here I come! Laughing

Mary
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
The color lasts quite well for a tinted balm. I am an extremely lazy, low-maintenance person, and the idea of being able to put on lip balm, color, and SPF at the same time is phenomenal.

I have and love #4. I did get lucky this Winter and found a trove of these at TJMaxx for $7.99. I got quite a few boxes. But, I'd pay $38 for them just as readily.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so tempted to have you send me this one too, but since anything with an orange hue looks just horrid on me, I'll let someone else have dibs on this one. If you don't end up getting any takers, then I'd be happy to receive one and wear it as a night treatment. You're too generous! I'm going to have to stop by a TJMaxx next time I drive by one now. Rolling Eyes Laughing
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
You know Carrie, reading your reviews (or any of your posts, really) is like reading chick lit! Seriously, haven't you ever considered writing a novel? You'd have cult followers (many of them EDSers, I'll bet Laughing) because your books would be so enjoyable to read. Your posts are mostly side-splitting rofl funny.

Anyways, back on topic, didn't someone say stop it with the lip balm reviews?

I do not need another lipbalm. I do not need another lipbalm. I do ... heh did I say I do? hmm

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I am completely sold even though I am not a lip balm junkie.

Mad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the detailed review! Smile....I've been wanting to try this product for aaaages now, but it isn't avaible in Australia Sad So I will have to get mine off SNet & they don't have all the colours available.
maddy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 1:41 am      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness you've done it again!
Must *not* read any more of your reviews. Given your extensive knowledge of the field, this is probably guaranteed to be one of the best out there...Maybe it is a bit lucky that Prada items are not available here.

Best go and watch neighbours to distract myself!

Thanks for another fantastic review though- they are always fantastic.

x
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 3:14 am      Reply with quote
I just purchsed a pack of these from ebay Anxious Can't wait till they arrive! Dancing
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 4:33 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:

All-in-all, I would have to say that the Prada lip balms -- whether you opt for the clear or a tinted version -- is ideal for the person who likes to keep her lips moisturized but doesn't necessarily want to wear any telltale shiny or glossy product on her mouth. I believe that even a man could wear the clear Prada lip balm because it wouldn't leave them with any discernible gloss or sheen to his lips, which is a definite turn off or so I am told. These Prada lip balms will leave you with a more satiny or matte finish.

WOW nice review and very interesting product.

My lips really need more care and its a pity that just yesterday I bought a tub of 4VOO lipid lip serum, which wasnt cheap at all!
But I'm so curious of trying this to compare (transparent of course)... oh I'll get a monodose on ebay Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
All hail Carrie, the lemming-master!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I'm off shortly to try and track some down! Laughing

(Wonder if they'll have it in TK Maxx over here?)
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 7:37 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
You know Carrie, reading your reviews (or any of your posts, really) is like reading chick lit! Seriously, haven't you ever considered writing a novel? You'd have cult followers (many of them EDSers, I'll bet Laughing) because your books would be so enjoyable to read. Your posts are mostly side-splitting rofl funny.

Anyways, back on topic, didn't someone say stop it with the lip balm reviews?

I do not need another lipbalm. I do not need another lipbalm. I do ... heh did I say I do? hmm

I'm definitley with PumpingMummy on this one! Go and write a novel Carrie!!!!

Like everyone else - Love the review... Never heard of it before... Want it...
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Well I went to one TJ Maxx this morning and nada. I'm stopping by another one this afternoon so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 11:28 am      Reply with quote
TJ Maxx sometimes carries PRADA???? Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
I feel so negative lately, nothing is working for me! I tried this and got blisters on my lips! It's not the balm so much as the chemical sunscreen, I especially liked shade #2. I may be rare as my tooth paste also seems to be irritating my lips these days.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I'd like to ask the following favor of all the U.S. members:

if you are fortunate enough to locate a box of the Prada lip balm monodoses at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, if they have an extra on the shelf, if you would pick it up for me and I will reimburse you via PayPal. I don't care what shade it is, I just want to have a stockpile of this stuff so I never run out -- that's how great it is!!!

TIA,
Carrie

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 6:43 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:

if you are fortunate enough to locate a box of the Prada lip balm monodoses at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, if they have an extra on the shelf, if you would pick it up for me and I will reimburse you via PayPal. I don't care what shade it is, I just want to have a stockpile of this stuff so I never run out -- that's how great it is!!!

TIA,
Carrie

I'd be happy to if I could locate it anywhere! I went to 2 TJ Maxx stores yesterday and there wasn't anything there by Prada. I'm going to try Marshall's next but it will be sometime next week since I'm leaving to go out of town for the weekend. And please do the same. I especially looking for #2 and #4, so if anyone finds them please let me know and I'd be happy to pay via paypal as well. Thanks!!!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 6:51 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
carekate wrote:

TIA,
Carrie

I'd be happy to if I could locate it anywhere! I went to 2 TJ Maxx stores yesterday and there wasn't anything there by Prada. I'm going to try Marshall's next but it will be sometime next week since I'm leaving to go out of town for the weekend. And please do the same. I especially looking for #2 and #4, so if anyone finds them please let me know and I'd be happy to pay via paypal as well. Thanks!!!

For the record for our Austin-area members or lurkers, I checked the TJ Maxx on Brody yesterday and had no luck, either. Crying or Very sad Today I will be visting the stores at the Arboretum and Lakeline to see if they have them....

I also checked both Nordies at Barton Creek and Saks at the Arboretum and neither store carries them. You can imagine how great was my disappointment because I was CERTAIN that one of them would carry the lip balms!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I think we all know that most men HATE to kiss a woman with "goo" all over her mouth. My boyfriend certainly fits into this category because he actually refuses to kiss me if I'm wearing anything on my lips.

oh my, that is EXACTLY what my DH does. I have a photo "series" someone took on our wedding day.. first photo: him moving in for the smooch... second photo: the smooch.. third photo: him wiping his lips clean as I laugh my head off Laughing I have them framed and hanging on the wall, it is moment that SO defines us...

Oh, and the Prada balms sound great..
Mabsy

Fri May 05, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Geez Carrie! I swear I should just send you my credit card Rolling Eyes Laughing This was on my "must try" list from way back but somehow got deleted because I didn't hear much about this outside of MUA....

So, if you're heading to your Marshalls or TJM let me know Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie,
I'll check the stores here, if I get lucky I'll let ya know!!!

Melissa
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Before Christmas a few of the TJMaxx's in my area had a whole shelf of Prada stuff. I quickly went around buying them (though have since given them as gifts or sold them). Within days, the lip balms were extremely picked over, but it took a couple more weeks for the other Prada skincare items to slowly get purchased. I go to the TJMaxx near me at least once a month, and I can honestly say I haven't seen any Prada skincare/lip balm stuff since before Christmas. I think it was a one-off.

(Sorry.)

The only other place I know of to buy it is Neiman's.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |