Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Essential Day Spa is my #1 on-line shopping place!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to state how great all my shopping experiences have been at EDS. I have previously ordered from a number of on line stores, in Canada and the U.S. I recently ordered a moderate amount of product from EDS and received 8 free samplers!!! One of which was the full size Dr.H Toothpaste (which is quite good). This amazed me, as I have never recieved so many GREAT samples. I have to say every time I have placed an order I get very accurate samples (complimentatry to what I have purchased or what I have asked for!!!!!) The 10% off is also a huge bonus!!! I just wanted to share this great,positive shopping experience!! It has made my day!!!!!!This also proves a very effective point; regardless of how busy EDS has become with on-line orders, they have not comprimised their customer service quality.

Feliz
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Lucky you, coz I only got 1 sample with my orders Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
I got three samples with my first order. Magda was really thoughtful and packed in stuff relative to my skin type. I was so impressed. Very Happy
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
I love their customer service too! I usually get my orders the next day or the day after that (I live locally)

I am a bit disappointed that they had to discontinue skinceuticals...at least I found a decent ebay seller for the vit. c.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz,

How lucky u are. Laughing

I got only 3 samples but I want to know how good is Dr H toothpaste. Question

I want to order too.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I agree EDS rules!! Very Happy Everytime i order Dr. Haushcka products from this site i get 3 samplers and a bonus free gift if i spend over $50! Also the weekly voucher draws are really exciting for the EDS members and the 5%,10%, 15% discounts for members are much appreciated. EDS really does take care of their custmers and goes to greater extents to keep customers happy than other sites. Thanks EDS
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
i love EDS too........... I wish I lived in vancouver then I can go to EDS spa every week. Very Happy
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
This place rocks! Smile
valerianroots
5% products discount

Fri May 05, 2006 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Yes, its my no. 1 place for skincare. I know that I can find better prices if I try hard enough, but its not worth the effort. At EDS, I know they're trustworthy and sell genuine products. Some of the stuff I got from ebay or strawberrynet were old and dodgy looking.
Mabsy

Fri May 05, 2006 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Oh yeah, I love this place Smile I'm hoping to get to a stage where they carry everything that I want to try so I don't have to get it from anywhere else Embarassed Hence, I'm really glad they added PSF!

Re: samples - I think this really depends on availability. Sometimes they have lots and hence you get many but at times they may also be running low.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 7:22 am      Reply with quote
I've been ordering on-line for years and EDS is by far the BEST.
LOVE their customer service, samples and product lines.
I received my last order in 4 days!!!! Can't beat that!
Very helpful, always friendly and the forum - simply the best!! Very Happy Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I love this site They really take care of their customers Smile I was just advised to mention more samples in my next order Very Happy

And thanks for all the great advice!! (I am doing aspirin mask + yoghurt as I type)... The things we learn....

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 10:37 am      Reply with quote
I just received my order yesterday and there were about 6 samples, plus the free gifts with order. All that on top of the forum discounts makes me a loyal EDS customer even if I have to pay sales tax because I'm in BC.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
stardust wrote:
I just received my order yesterday and there were about 6 samples, plus the free gifts with order. All that on top of the forum discounts makes me a loyal EDS customer even if I have to pay sales tax because I'm in BC.

I'm in BC too so hate the sales tax but once you get up to the 15% disc. it's pretty much no taxes and only $1 or 2 for shipping... Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just recieved my order today ( I ordered 2 days ago..) and I was so surprise to see the samples I got! EDS was very generous with the samples and gave me 5 plus a free gift. I asked for a moisturizer with SPF and EDS added one with my order! Thank you so much!!!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
As I can see I am not alone in my love of EDS. They must love people like us, loyal customers!! I live in Vancouver so it is so easy to order and wait a few days for the prodcuts!!!It is also really nice to go to the post office to get a package!!!!
BB2000, in regards to the DH toothpaste. It is not sweet tasting like most brands, yet it seems to work well cleaning my teeth. I use a Sonicare tooth brush and the toothpaste seems to last longer than other natural pastes I have previously used. IT is nice because when it is a promo gift if you dont like it, well no worries!!!

Feliz
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered several times from EDS, always receiving great products with prompt delivery. However, this time around I placed an order on the 18th of April and now 5 days into May am still waiting for my package. A week ago, I had emailed customer service and they told me to wait another week. After that week passed, I still haven't gotten my parcel in the mail so I emailed them again today and am yet to receive a reply. How do you think I should go forward with this problem? Should I write another email inquiry or just keep waiting? I am getting very impatient as this was suppose to be a present that I need to ship overseas. Please help!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
power1080 wrote:
I have ordered several times from EDS, always receiving great products with prompt delivery. However, this time around I placed an order on the 18th of April and now 5 days into May am still waiting for my package. A week ago, I had emailed customer service and they told me to wait another week. After that week passed, I still haven't gotten my parcel in the mail so I emailed them again today and am yet to receive a reply. How do you think I should go forward with this problem? Should I write another email inquiry or just keep waiting? I am getting very impatient as this was suppose to be a present that I need to ship overseas. Please help!

That's odd. I got mine in less than a week. Why don't you call their toll free number?
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
to power 1080,
I live in Vancouver and I received the package
within 5 days. If u live overseas it may take longer time but the best way to check is call EDS directly to double check.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 3:30 am      Reply with quote
I received several samples with my order, too.
Time to order something more.
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone for your input. I am not worried about my parcel because I know either way EDS will take care of my problem. I live in Massachusetts, and it usually only takes one week for shipments to arrive. The only reason why I really wanted this particular parcel on time is because I was hoping to ship it overseas as a Mother's Day present Neutral
Chee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
power1080 wrote:
Thank you everyone for your input. I am not worried about my parcel because I know either way EDS will take care of my problem. I live in Massachusetts, and it usually only takes one week for shipments to arrive. The only reason why I really wanted this particular parcel on time is because I was hoping to ship it overseas as a Mother's Day present Neutral

Gosh, I hope you get your parcel in time. It does seem unusual that you aren't getting a satisfactory answer. EDS has been awesome in my experience. The last order I placed had 3 items that were on backorder, but EDS promptly sent out the available items with an email explaining the situation and that there would be no shipping charge with the backorder. The best part was when I opened the first package! EDS sent a PILE of free samples AND 3 fullsize gifts! I must have said "WOW" a hundred times that afternoon. It was like Christmas! Thank you EDS! Dancing
Not to mention what a great resource this forum is!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I just EDS. I was away for a period of time and was speechless when I saw the discount EDS was giving their members. Of course when I saw my discount I had to do some shopping. Laughing

What I love about EDS (must mention it) you can talk about products they don't even sell. So many members are even into making their own products.

With my discount I can't beat EDS prices.
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I just received my parcel! Though, it arrived a little late, I am very happy with all the samples... I'm heading to the post office now to get this package overseas!
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:04 am      Reply with quote
My NO 1 choice!!! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |