Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Lotion (30 g / 1 floz) BDB The Jet Setter (3 items) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
cystic acne question
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have had this cystic acne for maybe 3 weeks, and it starts getting crusty. I did not do anything to it except putting duac gel. What should I do to this acne to avoid further PIH?
cheers
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
I read cranberry capsules are good for this type of acne. I noticed Cystic acne just about 2 months ago on a regular basis. I just started the capsules so will keep you posted of the results.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Have you considered IS Clinicals Pro Heal? It's very good for acne and if you read the information on this product it says that it treats cystic acne as well.

Might be worth a look! Good luck!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'll have to second the proheal suggestion. I have used about two bottles of it and my face has been very clear. (I also have problems with cyctic acne) I decided to go back to the skinceuticals serum that I used before. Within a month of using the SC I had two acne cysts. Needless to say, I am back to using the proheal.

liz
4tessa
5% products discount

Mon May 08, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I keep seing every body talking about proheal?
can anybody please tell me what it is?
and what does it do for acne?
thanks so much
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Proheal is a 15% vitamin c serum by IS Clinical.

It is supposed to help acne because it contains retinol, zinc and kojic acid.

Here's the link to EDS:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/is-clinical-pro-heal-seru-p_4202.htm.

If you want more information just do a forum search for Proheal or IS Clinical.

I have done alot of research on proheal and plan on using it myself.
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
is proheal better than the super serum?
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think one is better than the other necessarily. It depends on what you are looking for. I think that proheal is a better choice for those who are prone to acne and have oilier skin.

liz
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

StriVectin Repair & Protect Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Osea Ocean Lotion (180 ml / 6 floz) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)