Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Dateline NBC = how to catch a predetor
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Ok, so i was watching Dateline NBC last night and they showed all these pedophiles who meet underaged girls on the internet and then meet up with them in real life for sex. The men range anywhere from 22-50 years old, and the children that they think they are meeting for sex are 12-14 yrs old. Dateline tracks down on these pedophiles by setting up a fake account on a chat site pretending to be a young 12-14 yr old girl who is home alone. Dateline gets so many instant messages and replies from older men wanting sex and agreeing to meet up with this young child at her house. Dateline NBC sets up a bait house somewhere in florida in an upscale community where about 10 or more men drive up to this house in hopes to meet an underage girl. Some even drive for 4 hours to get to this little girl's house where they think her parents are out of town. An actress plays the little girl, and police and camera's are there too to arrest the pedophiles.
You should all watch this show, it is on again next wed. evening. It just disturbs me how many online predetors there are, and how many are willing to have sex with a minor. Many men are married with children and some have admitted to meeting other minors on the internet before. It is a sick world we are living in, and i hope that all these online predetors go to jail. There has got to be a way to keep our community safe from these types of people.
pnw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
This is a wonderful series that dateline is doing. On their last program they caught a rabbi and a teacher! They are doing a great job!
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
I watched the show last night too. It was unbelivable that there were people keeping coming in to the set-up house. It is a good show. I will watch next episode in the series next Wednesday.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
How about the moron who showed up to the house with his little five year old son? Idiot. That poor little boy must have been so scared when the police nabbed him.

Very frightening to watch.

Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
^ i know! How aweful to be going to a child's house let alone bring your young child with you!
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:12 am      Reply with quote
I hope they lock all these sickos up forever!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:40 am      Reply with quote
The state agency I work for has a cyper-sex crimes unit where the employees sit there in those chat rooms all day and pretend to be teens. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel and our agency has made an unbelievable amount of arrests (over 5,000) just in the 18 months the unit has been in existence! I see job postings to work in the CSC section all the time so they must have an extremely high amount of turnover because the employees can’t handle the stress and the share overwhelming knowledge that trying to catch and stop these guys is like trying to bail out the ocean with a teaspoon. I know I sure as hell am not strong enough to try and pick up perverts online for 8-hours each day. I couldn’t trust myself not to actually show up at some of the arranged ‘meets’ and castrate the bastards myself and save the taxpayers the cost of a trial and putting them in prison. Personally, once these sickos get to jail, I think they ought to house the pervs with the violent murderers because everyone knows there’s a ‘pecking order’ in prison and sexual predators are at the bottom of the food chain. Even the guards are willing to look the other way if one inmate wants to provide a pedophile with a little rough justice of their own....

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:51 am      Reply with quote
It is scary kids use the computer so much now. They say not to allow computers in a bedroom so you can at least check up on them but you can't control everything. I have an 8yo dd she doesn't use chat lines yet but her friends do.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Kids are also smart now-a-days. My friend "locked" her young godson on a specific site but when she came back, the kid actually bypassed it and was on another site. I do agree that the computer should be kept out of the child's bedroom. The computer should be in the living room. That way you can keep an eye on what's going on.
charlene

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
chatting on the net is like so dangerous sometimes. you never know what people might be after. Thanks to Dateline NBC, people can be more cautious about chatting on the internet. Almost 30 predetors where caught here in Arizona molesting children and teenagers. It was really scary for me to find out that people where chatting just to have intercourse with younger people. So I stopped chatting with people on MySpace Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger, and joind this forum to let people know how dangerous it is chatting

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
I want to share this website just in case other members are not awared of its existence. http://www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp My brother has 3 little girls and I am always biting my fingers worrying about having sicko around their neighbour so I check this site often. I, myself do no have or want children but I get so sad just thinking about these sickos hurting the young ones. I mean kids are so innocent and precious and nobody in their right mind should even comtemplate of hurting any of them. IMO the Sickos deserve the firing squad!
spa_cake
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I love these shows. There's nothing more entertaining than a pervopath busted on TV.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:14 am      Reply with quote
i like the show too, i am not sure if it is still on tv
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |