Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Done with law school!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
tularyn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just turned in my LAST paper and I am now DONE with law school! It's been a grueling (but also fun) three years... but it's so strange that it's now finally over!

Of course, graduation's not for a week, but still!

Maybe I'll treat myself to something from EDS Smile

I just wanted to say thank you to all you ladies (and gents!), for reading the boards has helped me keep my sanity this last semester.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations! Now go splurge on something,- you deserve it.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
As a mother of a college student I know the stresses you've endured.

Congratulations!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats!!!

I remembered how relieved I was when I got my master's degree. Finally school days were over!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
What a wonderful feeling!!! I finished my masters 2 years ago, you'll be surprised how time seems to fly when you aren't living your life by school deadlines. Congrats!~!!
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Heck, you deserve a day of pampering at the spa! Celebrate!

Congrats!!! The years of hard work and sacrifice will pay off!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Tularyn! That is a long haul to get such an advanced degree, and I personally think you should treat yourself to anything your heart desires from EDS!

Mary Smile
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
What an accomplishment! You should be really proud of yourself - and yes, treat yourself to something wonderful at EDS!
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations and welcome to a grueling but rewarding profession. About 11 years ago today, I handed in my last law school paper!

Good luck on the Bar Exam, and do treat yourself to something special. YOU DESERVE IT!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
BRAVO!!!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Treat yourself to something luxurious. And, don't worry about the bar exam. It isn't half as bad as everyone makes it out to be...
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
congrats.... you REALLY shoudl treat yourself (your skin) with some skin care. Rejuvenate the skin from long night of writing papers and studying....
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats!!! Very Happy
tularyn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks you guys!

I just placed my order... I decided to give the PSF O2 serum a try since it's been getting such nice write-ups, and I figured a girl can always use a new mascara, so I'm jumping on the blinc kiss me wagon. I can't wait to see little mascara tubes on my lashes Wink

I also got the freebie rosebud salve, and for the appreciation gift I chose the Cellucosmet foot treatment.

I'm very excited! I would've spent more, but the next two "to buys" I have at the top of my list are the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and the Rare Minerals (neither of which is currently sold by EDS, so I'll just have to wait until I am in a town with a Sephora, or EDS starts carrying them!).

Okay, now I have to go pack for our pre-graduation week at the beach. I have TONS of sunscreen, some self-tanners, and a bunch of new books. Sadly I won't have internet though... I will miss this forum! But think of all the new posts I will get to catch up on when I get back! Smile Smile Smile

5% products discount

Sat May 13, 2006 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Tularyn! I'm in Hong Kong, and doing the Bar equivalent here too!! I'll be done soon, but Confused time goes so slowly.. Enjoy your purchases Laughing
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 13, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats Tularyn!!! Please tell me it wasn't so hard because I'm just starting Law School in 3 months! Wink
Mabsy

Sat May 13, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Woooohoooooo! Party! Smile

Chimera - Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Very Happy

You can now enjoy the summer!! Who cares about the internet when you have freedom and sun! Very Happy

5% products discount

Thu May 18, 2006 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Tularyn! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Enjoy this moment and have fun in this summer!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations!!!!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats !!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |