Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Aromaleigh International shipping - reponse
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Well I emailed my sulk to AL regarding them stopping overseas shipping. The emails were long and the lady who replied was very polite, courteous and freindly.

Anyway the general gist of it was :

My initial email asked why we couldn't use an insured service if it was parcels going missing that was the problem.
The reply? - We have to use our on line cart which limits us to USPS/UPS and that would mean a cost of about $62 insured shipping for a sample Shock plus any customs plus UPS charges in the country it was sent too of upto $34. If enough customers were prepared to pay that then they would consider it.

I replied saying that the costs seemed very steep considering what other companies charge and asked if they would accept an email order with a Paypal payment ( I would pay any fee etc)and I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the additional time/trouble it took them. Answer - No they aren't comfortable with that.

Hmmm ok says I - Well what if I use a service like 'shopthestates.com'? Answer: Nope - the service may repackage the items which means we can't be assured our product hasn't been contaminated.

<sigh>

I have to say that the lady at AL was lovely but I did get the distinct impression they were almost actively making it as difficult as possible for international customers and that they neither needed not wanted my custom. Sad Every alternative option I could come up with they came up with a reason it wouldn't work - not saying the reasons weren't valid its just I guess that if they wanted to do it they could find a way around the perceived problems.

If it wasn't for the fact that the products are so good then I'd probably give up altogether.

Just want to say again the replies were speedy, courteous and the lady I was emailing was lovely - I think they have just made the decision that International orders are too much trouble and cost them too much being a small business and having to pick up the costs of lost packages. So they have made the decision to not do it anymore. Fair enough but its such a shame. (I did also point out to them that a courtesy email to their international customers explaining the decision would have been nice - I guess I've been spoilt by the likes of EDS/PSF etc who always seem to go out of their way to help out us overseas lot! (But maybe they are bigger organisations?)

Anyway I've finished my moan now honest! Very Happy

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |