Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
:: Review :: AMAZING COSMETIC CONCEALER IS REALLY AMAZING!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I don't really need foundation for my face unless for very special occasions when I need to look better than my best! Very Happy For every day,I just need a good concealer for the dark circles under my eyes and those marks and spots here and there. I've tried so many name-brand concealers. Some are very good and some are just so-so. Reading Casper's Mom rave of Amazing Cosmetic Concealer, I thought I had to try it. And I'm so glad that I did choose the perfect shade for my complexion which is "Light". I also just use the powder in the same shade for the whole face. I love the way it stays on my skin. After you put it on, you don't see the unsightly ugly spots and more importantly you can't see the concealer on top of them. Amazing Cosmetic Concealer amazingly works for my skin. There is no crack, no sweat, no funny colour and only perfect coverage that lasts the whole day. I use very little of it for each time so it must last a long time this tube of concealer. Thanks again, Casper's Mom.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review.
Where did you buy it?

Thanks
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have this too ... in Ultra Light. I've had it for about a few months now. It REALLY covers dark circles well ... and a little goes a long, long way. I think the tube will last me forever! I'd love to try their powder as well. I do find it does crease alittle under my eyes, but no worse than other concealers. Definitely a great product!

I'd bought mine on Sephora.com before I found this site, but I believe they carry it here now too.
bbky

Mon May 15, 2006 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
I'd been looking all over for the perfect concealer. With such good reviews, I think I'll give this a try too...but it's so hard to know which shade suits me as I have very little experience with make-up and such. Does anyone know if there are samples I can try first. I'm new here by the way, and I think this site is awesome with really wonderful and helpful reviews. Thanks ladies.
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr, before applying concealer I always put on some moisturizer first.I also use only the concealer brush then my ring finger to enven it out.

bbky, if you're familiar with MAC Cosmetics, I've used NC15 in Winter and NC20 in Summer.Amazing Cosmetic Concealer "Light" is a tiny bit dark for my natural skin tone, but it's perfectly match my Summer colour now. In Winter, I may need to order the "Ultra Light" one. I purchased them from EDS, of course! Very Happy
Hope this helps.
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, Caspers Mum, for changing your name from Caspers Mum to Caspers Mom Sad . Been away for quite a while. How's Casper?
Mabsy

Tue May 16, 2006 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Welcome back Babyfish! It's nice to see you're still around the forum Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Thank you. For some reason I do not see it beeing offered on EDS. Could you please give me the link.

Thanks
snooops
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/face-m_436_437.htm
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Is the light a pinkish or yellowish tone?
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Thank you
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
How is the Amazing powder compared to other mineral powders?
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 10:07 am      Reply with quote
If you have an ULTA close by, they carry the line. I didn't want to wait to order it so I just bought mine there. They have tester tubes and the SA's will help you with applying it and choosing the right color...

I will never be without the concealer, and I love the powder foundation.. And the powder set is nothing like mineral veil. THANKFULLY!

I wore BE for several years, but hated the shine you got with it.. After using this, I'll never go back and I'll probably never change, unless somethingWAY better comes along.. It is my HG for sure...
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Mabsy!
I'm still around for sure. Actually, following your rave post, I just got for myself the Guerlain Midnight Secret. Love it! Thanks Mabsy!
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I've been looking at this product as I have huge dark circles to cover and it looks great! I'm torn between ordering the Light or the Golden Light though - can anyone describe them at all (I know it's difficult!). I wear Fresh Vellum foundation in the Prescriptives range, and Sand in the Bobbi Brown concealers if that helps?
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Fifi, I have only the "Light" one and it has more pink than yellow pigments in it.I'm an ivory and not a beige complexion girl. I also have more greenish veins under the skin under my eyes, so "Light" works for me. I think "Golden Light" has more yellow in it. For better answer, you should call Caspers Mum. She's the makeup artist of the Spa and also the user. Good luck in making your best choice.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi kiki,

I saw this post and am curious what colour you used in BE and which colour matches you in the amazing cosmetics?

I'm fairly light and/or light in BE.

Thanks

I'm Kiki wrote:
If you have an ULTA close by, they carry the line. I didn't want to wait to order it so I just bought mine there. They have tester tubes and the SA's will help you with applying it and choosing the right color...

I will never be without the concealer, and I love the powder foundation.. And the powder set is nothing like mineral veil. THANKFULLY!

I wore BE for several years, but hated the shine you got with it.. After using this, I'll never go back and I'll probably never change, unless somethingWAY better comes along.. It is my HG for sure...

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 17, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
lianne,

You can'ty go by me on color.. I faux tan, so I use a darker color..

I did start out with the #3, the med.{I think} in the BE, before I was tanning... It's the basic one that they say most everyone will wear...

When I started taking the time to tan, I went to the med tan and at times mixed in tan, in the BE... I've got the golden tan in the Amazing, and it's a good blend with my faux tan... I believe my concealer is the med...

Do you have an ULTA, Nordstroms or Sephora close by that you can go in and be matched? On the site they have a state locater, so you can see if there's a store close by you...

Sorry, I probably wasn't of much help to you...
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in Canada so no good stores like those. Perhaps one day i'll head to EDS. I'm about an hour away and have never been there.
I'm Kiki wrote:
lianne,

You can'ty go by me on color.. I faux tan, so I use a darker color..

I did start out with the #3, the med.{I think} in the BE, before I was tanning... It's the basic one that they say most everyone will wear...

When I started taking the time to tan, I went to the med tan and at times mixed in tan, in the BE... I've got the golden tan in the Amazing, and it's a good blend with my faux tan... I believe my concealer is the med...

Do you have an ULTA, Nordstroms or Sephora close by that you can go in and be matched? On the site they have a state locater, so you can see if there's a store close by you...

Sorry, I probably wasn't of much help to you...

Sat May 20, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
Hi kiki,

I saw this post and am curious what colour you used in BE and which colour matches you in the amazing cosmetics?

I'm fairly light and/or light in BE.

Thanks

If you're wearing "Fairly Light" or "Light" in B.E., I will advise that you use "Light" from Amazing Cosmetics. I wear "Ultra Light" in both the concealer and foundation.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Just came from Ulta and they gave me a sample of the Golden Light. It has more yellow tone than the light which had a lot of pink, but it is lighter than the light. Although I am fair, I do faux tan and so have a little color. I used to use the Fresh Vellum in prescriptives and use the med.#3 in TRUE.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Just came from Ulta and they gave me a sample of the Golden Light. It has more yellow tone than the light which had a lot of pink, but it is lighter than the light. Although I am fair, I do faux tan and so have a little color. I used to use the Fresh Vellum in prescriptives and use the med.#3 in TRUE.

Annie, Sounds like we're the same colouring. I worry about 'pink' in products b/c I'm quite yellow based, but pale. Let me know how the golden light works for you.

Thanks Caspers Mum, I think this is one of those products I'm going to need to try before purchasing...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
I will let you know. They were all out of the powder samples, wanted to try that too. Love the TRUE pressed powder but the pores really show up.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, put it on this morning and went out to do errands and grocery shopping w/ hubby to give it a test run. A little DOES go a loooonng way. The SA at Ulta told me to apply several spots along the area under the eye, then tap it and then blend so you don't lose the product and you do not need much. It lasts great in the Texas humidity and doesn't crease much (or is really noticable). Just a little, but I don't think you can find one that covers this well that won't. Now on the red/bruised spots left from my IPL which are still fading from Tues., it didn't work extreme wonders but still good, 'cause those are so hard to cover but it's hard not to overblend.
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the concealer in Golden Light, I will post how it works for me. I'm in need of truly serious concealer, blue circles, melasma mustache (drives me nuts) melasma on my cheeks, spots every where (like freckles only bigger), broken caps, don't I sound lovely??? Laughing I don't want to even try Cle De Peau, it's almost impossible to find even online and the price is rediculous. Also, I prefer a tube concealer, they seem to be longer lasting.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |