Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: AMAZING COSMETIC CONCEALER IS REALLY AMAZING!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
azdesertgal
5% products discount

Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
I too have been on the hunt for the perfect concealer. It seems like every one I try tends to not cover (too much and it's too cakey) or melt off.

I will have to go to Ulta or Sephora and check this out. Thanks all for the reviews!
Kat2006
5% products discount

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love this concealer! I'm a bit surprised at those who said it didn't hide blemishes. Personally, I've never found anything that could completely hide all blemishes but this concealer comes as close to perfect as I have ever found. My skin can look like a mess pre-makeup and once I use the concealer and pressed foundation by amazing cosmetics, it is nearly flawless. I don't find it to be cakey at all and the large tube will last you forever. I have been using the same tube everyday for a year now.
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Has this product cause breakouts?
I would like to buy it for my sister
for her acne scars. And also, are the
colors that you chose accurate for your
skin or should I mix up some for the perfect tone?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your review, and I happen to be looking for a concealer for my pigmentation.
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 am      Reply with quote
This concealer did not work for me. I had crease under my eyes. It's too thick and the colour too peachy.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:18 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this concealer as well and I really recommend it. One tube can last you about 2 years I would think. I lost my tube and I'm going to buy my next one soon.

The concealer stays on and covers absolutely everything. The concealer is also creamy enough so it doesn't crease.

Definitely well worth it.
michxly
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm surprised at all the great reviews. This concealer was way too thick (looked cakey). I have an asian, olive undertone and the lighter shades did not match well (they don't really have a lot of color choices). It felt heavy on my skin throughout the day. If anyone feels the same way, I would recommend trying the mac select cover up instead (also a liquid) and the coverage is buildable and for a few spots to cover (under eyes, occasional blemish) it is perfect for making your skin look flawless.
Tallisa
5% products discount

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:05 am      Reply with quote
If this concealer meant for under eyes? I've seen Michelle Phan use it on that area, but I wonder how it lasts during the day, like if it creases.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 am      Reply with quote
i put a very thin layer; however still got dry / fine lines on my under eye .<
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:47 am      Reply with quote
This one seems to be really thick on my skin and doesn't look natural.. I'm gonna stick to my BB one
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this for my under eye dark circles..it dried on my skin super fast. It felt like it just sucked out all my hydration sigh! anyway I tried it again near my nose and lip area..same thing happened Sad

I'm liking eve pearl concealer nowadays!! very creamy and hydrating.
CrystalCandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, I think I'll give this a try!
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I will really second the motion of what you said. EDS service is great, not comparable to any websites...

babyfish wrote:
I visit EDS today to place an order for some of my favorites skincare products. One of them is my most beloved " Amazing Cosmetic Concealer" which I still have half of the stuff in the tube. I thought it must had been more than two years since I got it so I better get a new one. And here I am finding myself reading my own rave post for the product almost two years ago. How time flies! Many things have changed here: so many new members, so many interesting posts to read and so many new products. I love to shop at EDS, not only because we are from the same city of Beautiful Vancouver, B.C., but also because EDS is simply the best place to be and to shop if you are a beauty junkie.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought this AMAZING concealer too at EDS because of the great reviews. Will keep you all posted! Smile

babyfish wrote:
I don't really need foundation for my face unless for very special occasions when I need to look better than my best! Very Happy For every day,I just need a good concealer for the dark circles under my eyes and those marks and spots here and there. I've tried so many name-brand concealers. Some are very good and some are just so-so. Reading Casper's Mom rave of Amazing Cosmetic Concealer, I thought I had to try it. And I'm so glad that I did choose the perfect shade for my complexion which is "Light". I also just use the powder in the same shade for the whole face. I love the way it stays on my skin. After you put it on, you don't see the unsightly ugly spots and more importantly you can't see the concealer on top of them. Amazing Cosmetic Concealer amazingly works for my skin. There is no crack, no sweat, no funny colour and only perfect coverage that lasts the whole day. I use very little of it for each time so it must last a long time this tube of concealer. Thanks again, Casper's Mom.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my AMAZING concealer this afternoon. I test-drive this concealer on my way out to go shopping. I LOVE IT!!!!

I've been wanting for so long to find a good concealer and I found it! Unlike Physician Formula concealer which is runny, this one is soooooooo creamy. A little bit goes a long way and it is so smooth on application even with my little ring finger.... After which, I put on a little mineral powder.

Thanks for you guys who posted the review on EDS. The review helped me a lot.... I will definitely recommend this to my sister and you guys out there Smile

I still have to try the AMAZING liquid foundation. Will keep you posted! Till next time Smile

babyfish wrote:
I don't really need foundation for my face unless for very special occasions when I need to look better than my best! Very Happy For every day,I just need a good concealer for the dark circles under my eyes and those marks and spots here and there. I've tried so many name-brand concealers. Some are very good and some are just so-so. Reading Casper's Mom rave of Amazing Cosmetic Concealer, I thought I had to try it. And I'm so glad that I did choose the perfect shade for my complexion which is "Light". I also just use the powder in the same shade for the whole face. I love the way it stays on my skin. After you put it on, you don't see the unsightly ugly spots and more importantly you can't see the concealer on top of them. Amazing Cosmetic Concealer amazingly works for my skin. There is no crack, no sweat, no funny colour and only perfect coverage that lasts the whole day. I use very little of it for each time so it must last a long time this tube of concealer. Thanks again, Casper's Mom.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |