Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
::Review:: Rave - Juice Beauty
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:14 am      Reply with quote
I probably will get a Green Apple peel with my next order.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I am really like the antioxidant serum Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Looks like I have to wait a bit to try it.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:06 am      Reply with quote
I really love "Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum".
I feel my face is more smooth and soften. Smile
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
The green apple serum is anti-aged product? Very Happy
notjulia
5% products discount

Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
"Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum" do nothing to me... sigh Sad

I am now using green apple nutrient eye cream, nothing special as well, though I love the smell. Rolling Eyes
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
do Juice Beauty products smell like apples? like in a good way?
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just used a sample of the antioxidant serum. Love it love it love it.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I got sample of antioxidant serum.
But could I use with blemish clearing resum? Idea
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I'm using the antioxidant serum as neck care right now, so far so good, while I don't like the moisturizers from Juice Beauty, maybe they are good for oily skin.
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I have tried some of Juice Beauty's products - Cleansing Milk, Green Apple Peel Sensitive, Oil Free Moisturizer and Hydrating Mist. Clensing Milk and Oil Free Moisturizer are good but not make me surprise. Hydrating Mist and Green Apple Peel are recommended products.
sunkissed
5% products discount

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
After reading all the rave reviews I tried the green apple peel full strength and didn't feel like it was having any effect on my skin. It didn't give my skin any type of sensation and I felt like there was no immediate visible effect, like aclean glow, after I'd used it. I bought it from sephora and was happily suprised that I was still able to return it after I'd used it twice. I really want to try to stick with products that are more natural but they just don't seem effective on my skin. I much prefer control corrective skincare beta peel mask that has 7% salicylic acid, it's the best exfloitating and skin clearing mask I've tried.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
yea after like 2 uses, I dont feel any stinging effect on my ksin. I guess it has lost it's effect on me. Total waste of money.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I like blemish clearing serum.
But I don't the %of salicylic acid.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I usually dont post testimonials on products - as I know we all have different skin types and some products that made me break out may work wonders on someone else.

This products wins hands down compared to all other such products I have previously tried: MD formulas various peeling products, 10% glycolic acid, Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel (Emineice) was not impressed with this one, PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, Daily Microfoliant (Dermalogica)and many more.

I LOVE this product as it not only exfoliates my skin BUT it keeps my pores totally clean!!! Small miracle for my face!! That of course equals NO OUTBREAKS!!!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I just bought the Green Apple Peel and last night tried the test spot behind my ear as the box suggested. I also tested a spot on my neck, and holy cow, did those spots burn and go red, and stayed red for about 2 hours afterwards. I am now afraid to try it on my face. Is this normal? Should I try it on my whole face? I have bangs, so maybe I'll just try it on my forehead.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Diana, did you try the regular strength or the sensitive strength? My face burned and turned red when I used the regular strength peel but it didn't last for two hours.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I used the regular strength, because I read some posts that said the sensitive didn't do anything for them. How long did your face stay red for? The spots I put it on really burned and right now I couldn't imagine putting it on my whole face. Embarassed I think I read some people say your face gets used to it?
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
Diana, my face was red for about half an hour. The burning was only when the peel was on my face.

My face did get used to the peel. I don't get that redness and the inital burning feeling like before. I still get the same results though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
HI,

I have very sensitive skin, and I have used both the sensitive and the normal. The sensitive also left my face red for about half and hour, yet it also seemed to have something in it that made my skin bumpy?

The full strengh is really strong and your face will go red but its okay because it calms down. Try it on your jaw line close to your hair line or your forhead towards the upper left or right side where your hair can hide the red...do the peel at night before bed.

I have tried a ton of products and I swear by the GAP in full strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
I also experienced burning (not tingling, but full-fledged burning) and a very red face after using the full strength mask. And afterwards I found that actives that hadn't previously bothered me at all caused stinging and irritation (like my C serum and my AHA lotion.) Frankly, I'm not sure that so much irritation is good for the skin in either the long or short run. So I'm back to using less strong masks. I've thought about trying the sensitive skin version of the Juice Beauty mask but I'm still a little gunshy.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
I tried the mask on my forehead one night and it went really red and burned, but a couple hours later it was back to normal and no breakout the next day. So last night I went ahead and tried the mask on my full face. I was pretty nervous but kept it on the full 15 mins. I then patted a couple drops of jojoba oil on my face, then applied Silken Pearl basic pearl paste (I normally use refining at night but didn't want to use anything with salicylic acid in it) and by morning my skin looked fantastic. The few small red spots I had on my face looked a bit brighter and the pores on my nose even looked a bit smaller. I just kept looking in the mirror going "wow". So I give the mask a big thumbs up. My DH was complaining about some blackheads on his nose the other day, so I'm going to make him try the mask tonight.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Diana, I'm glad that it worked out for you. I always find that it's best to do that peel in the evening. I love the "wow" factor in the morning. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 05, 2008 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just got this today and I had to try it right away...I couldn't wait any longer and try it before I went to bed.
I'm really impressed!
It does burn a bit and stung in area's where I can tell that acne is starting deep underneath my skin.
My skin tone looks more even.
I will have to see what my skin will look like tomorrow.
Nemo!AtTheDisco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:
I'm going to add the antioxidant serum to my next order. It sounds like it works great! I also want the Green Apple Peel.

Has anyone tried the blemishing clearing serum? I think I'd like to order that as well. I'm still getting clogged pores around my tzone and thought maybe this would help.

The Blemish Clearing Serum Works really well. It's gentle, yet effective. My only problem was the Oil-Free Moisturizer they recommend to layer with their Blemish serum was not mattifying/light enough for my oily skin. None the less, the Blemish Serum is definitely worth a look! Smile

[24/M/Fair,Blonde&Blue][Oily/Acne Prone/Sensitive][302 Skincare: 302 Cleanser, F&B Bar, Acne Mist, 302 Drops, Clarity][Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Glycemic diet + Regular Excercise + 302 = No More Acne] Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |