Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Rave - Juice Beauty
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Acne is such a mystery to me. I used the Blemish Serum and it made me break out.

I'm just learning (the hard way?) what most of you probably already knew - that what is a miracle cure for one person does nothing for another.

I'm trying to carefully assess one product at a time to figure out if it's helping or hurting. sigh.

Tue May 06, 2008 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering how this line was so thanks for the review. I'm interested in using the most natural products possible.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 7:51 am      Reply with quote
sgresnic wrote:
Acne is such a mystery to me. I used the Blemish Serum and it made me break out.

I'm just learning (the hard way?) what most of you probably already knew - that what is a miracle cure for one person does nothing for another.

I'm trying to carefully assess one product at a time to figure out if it's helping or hurting. sigh.

Absolutely. I'm one of those for whom the blemish clearing serum is a miracle cure... You just have to find something that works for you.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
sgresnic wrote:

Absolutely. I'm one of those for whom the blemish clearing serum is a miracle cure... You just have to find something that works for you.

<pouting and stamping feet in full tantrum mode> I want a miracle cure too!!!!!

I'm glad that it works for you. Wish me luck in finding mine soon. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
sgresnic wrote:

<pouting and stamping feet in full tantrum mode> I want a miracle cure too!!!!!

I'm glad that it works for you. Wish me luck in finding mine soon. Very Happy

Good luck! Smile
If it helps, my other miracle cure is honey. Have you tried doing honey masks?
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I had been adding honey to my asprin mask, but I've cut out doing those while I try to figure out what makes my skin break out. When I start adding things back in to my routine, I'll give that a try.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
sgresnic wrote:
I had been adding honey to my asprin mask, but I've cut out doing those while I try to figure out what makes my skin break out. When I start adding things back in to my routine, I'll give that a try.

Why don't you try just doing plain honey masks, without the aspirin? You can mix the honey with a little yogurt, or milk, or even tea or water to dilute the texture. I find that honey is the most gentle treatment for my skin. It's healing.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'll definitely give it a try.... thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
It seems that the consensus of opinion is that the clearing serum is good for some and not for others. Think I will try it. I get the hormonal lumps under the skin which never come to a head, they just hurt!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 09, 2008 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for all your reviews.
It's really helpful for choose the Juice beauty products.

I've tried the lip-cream, it's tested really sweet, but my lips still very dry after use it.
Piz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 09, 2008 8:08 am      Reply with quote
What ingredients does the lip cream have in it? Maybe it just doesn't suit your problem. Does it sink in or sit on the surface of your lips? If it tastes too nice it could be that you are licking it off and drying your lips more.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the Green Apple Peel(full strength) and used it once. Can't tell whether it worked or not, I hope so!!
Piz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
How does the peel work - what do you do with it? Is it easy - I do hate messy products that drip in the sink!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 12, 2008 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I have purchased the little kit" Organic to clear set", Does it really works? I am looking forward to get it ..
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 12, 2008 10:17 am      Reply with quote
wancy_2000 wrote:
I have purchased the little kit" Organic to clear set", Does it really works? I am looking forward to get it ..

I had that kit too and I thought that the best products there are the blemish clearing serum, green apple peel, and the cleansing gel. The blemish clearing serum is the one I've been repurchasing. I didn't like their moisturizer at all or any of the other products I've tried by Juice Organics, their drugstore version.
Piz
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 12, 2008 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Is the peel something you use only once a week or so? and how strong a peel does it give? I think that it has been mentioned earlier in this thread that it can make your skin go really red. I'm not adverse to a red face for a couple of hours if the product is fab.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Piz wrote:
Is the peel something you use only once a week or so? and how strong a peel does it give? I think that it has been mentioned earlier in this thread that it can make your skin go really red. I'm not adverse to a red face for a couple of hours if the product is fab.

It never made me red... Maybe a little pink for an hour, at most. People who reported redness said it was temporary. If you don't want to risk it, you can go with the sensitive version.
Nemo!AtTheDisco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I've recently had alot of problems with moisturizers, and I rediscovered Juice Beauty's Oil-free Moisturizer.

Light enough for summer, and I don't feel greasy. I love it!

Plus, the obvious added bonus, no parabens (etc, etc)! Smile

[24/M/Fair,Blonde&Blue][Oily/Acne Prone/Sensitive][302 Skincare: 302 Cleanser, F&B Bar, Acne Mist, 302 Drops, Clarity][Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Glycemic diet + Regular Excercise + 302 = No More Acne] Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Piz wrote:

I only used it once before. It did not make my skin red, just a little pink. I left it on for 20 minutes. I didn't notice any soft dewey glow reported though. My skin was the same afterwards.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Nemo!AtTheDisco wrote:
I've recently had alot of problems with moisturizers, and I rediscovered Juice Beauty's Oil-free Moisturizer.

Light enough for summer, and I don't feel greasy. I love it!

Plus, the obvious added bonus, no parabens (etc, etc)! Smile

That moisturizer was weird. I usually don't have reactions but it made my skin sting a tiny bit. I didn't like this moisturizer much at all, and I wanted to like it. I wound up using it up on my hands.

Good thing that it was just a trial size as part of a kit. This was my least favorite product in that kit, I liked everything but the moisturizer.
Piz
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
My skin is not sensitive, I do use glycolic acid on it regularly and have no adverse reaction and it never makes my skin red, so maybe the full strength verson is for me.

I like the sound of the moisuriser - thanks Nemo!AtTheDisco. I have a ton of moisurisers in different shapes and forms, but am always looking for the ellusive one that hydrates but doesn't leave my skin greasy as I use a sunscreen every day.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
well i just finished the tub of this and i rushed to finish it as well i hated it all it does is make my skin tingle and go red!

it also makes my skin feel rough after i have no idea why but the first time i used it i knew it wasnt for me so barely used it i had some left over and just smeared it all over my face,neck and chest just to finish it off as i didnt want to throw it in the bin

wont be buying this again thats for sure!!
Piz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
It is interesting that some love and some hate this product. In Nemo!AtTheDisco's case I think that men's skin is sturdier than women's it is also thicker - although I suppose they could react because of shaving.

Are you using anything else that is quite active before the moisturiser, londongirl? Maybe using all the juice stuff is too much for your skin. I've heard that too many active ingredients in too many steps of your routine can cause a reaction.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
no im not using anything active when i use the peel

if i plan to do a peel then a couple days before i dont use any exfoliaters
i did buy the bliss 3 minute peel and loved it VERY expensive but it leaves your skin so smooth and radiant with a real glow a big difference to the apple peel

i do have the juice serum that i am going to slot into my routine not sure whether i will get much luck with that though Confused
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds that the Green apple peeling is very good. Can it even out my tone or just remove the dead skin on my face?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |