Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
::Review:: Rave - Juice Beauty
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I don't often post rave reviews but in the case of Juice Beauty's 'Star' products I just had too!

I have been trying out the following:

Green Apple Peel and SPF 15 Moisturiser

Eye cream and anti-oxidant serum (the regular version not green apple).

I posted a review earlier on the peel and moisturiser and I am still liking the SPF but this is really to rave about the antioxidant serum and peel combination.

The Antioxidant serum is gel like in texture and smells very fresh. The first time I applied it I thought - hmm that's nice - it sank straight in leaving no oily residue but did leave my skin a little tacky but this wore off. To begin with I only was applying this at night. I would wake up with no oily patches and a more even rested complexion.

Anyway I had been using the peel with good results and once I got the serum I decided to apply the serum straight after then the eye cream (I don't like night creams I find them suffocating and icky!).

Next morning - WOW! I woke up with smooth, clear and *better* skin!
This encouraged me to use the serum over my Vit C and under my Avene in the mornings too(skipping the Green apple SPF which was a bit much on my skin for the spring).

Well I don't know if its the serum or the peel or (most likely)a combination of the two but these products are fabulous!

My skin was looking pretty good anyway (thanks to all the recommendations on here! Very Happy ) but I am VERY fair and the slightest blemish can leave a red mark for months if not years. (I had a breakout for the first time in ages early this year following me using JB Organic cleanser Sad ).

Using these products any marks have almost completely gone! Even ones that although faint I could see, that I had thought I was stuck with so had just ended up ignoring them and covering with concealer, have faded.

The best bit was when a friend I hadn't seen for ages said 'OK spill it what have you had done?'LOL Laughing
My skin just looks plumper and firmer and clearer.
My skin hasn't looked this good for years!

Not forgetting the eye cream - This is cooling and hydrating, sinks in and smooths any dehydration. A really nice product which whilst good I would swap with Cellcosmet,PSF Hydrating or The Organic Pharmacy Eye cream. ie. Its great but I could live without it - the peel and the serum - you'd have to fight me for! Laughing

I have two small gripes - the packaging on the eye cream is not great; its hard not to end up with too much product (if I do I use it as a lip treatment. The other is a minor gripe that now these have proved so good I have been *forced* to try more Juice products (which at least are not quite so pricey as my other love 'The Organic Pharmacy'), I just ordered and received the Deluxe Organic Face Kit which has a cleansing milk (to replace my Dr H Cleansing Milk which has almost run out and I do like but I am always on the lookout for something even better - although I will NEVER part with Dr H Cleansing Cream!)a Nutrient moisturiser, three tinted lip balms, a sample of the apple peel, and some samples of Blemish serum and one other thing that I can't remember!(ETA - Its the oilfree moisturiser).
I will post a further review on these when I've used them a while.

Anyway sorry for the long rambling post - just had to tell you how good this was!!
Very Happy

The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum (50 ml / 2 oz)
Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum (50 ml / 2 oz)

Resist gravity with this powerful serum. With a potent blend of certified organic apple, lemon juices and raw cane sugar blended with age-defying peptides, DMAE, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, and vitamin antioxidants to rejuvenate, help smooth fine lines and help firm for radiant, ageless skin

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Full Strength Exfoliating Mask) (60 ml / 2 floz)
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Full Strength Exfoliating Mask) (60 ml / 2 floz)

Reveal a brighter complexion with our bestselling, patented potent Bakuchiol, alpha and beta hydroxy acid mask that delivers spa-grade exfoliation for optimal age defying results.

Formerly known as Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Full Strength Treatment)

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |