Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
really itchy eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I've been experiencing VERY itchy eyes lately. I dont want to keep rubbing my eyes because that is not good for the thin skin around the eyes. Does anybody else expeirience itchy eyes? what do you do for that?
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
I get that when my eyes are really dry. Moisterizing drops seem to help, plus not wearing contacts (if you wear them).

Oh, and whenever I had to rub my eyes, I used a kleenex, one for each eye in case an infection would start (dry itchy eyes is usually a signal for me).
mika_n
5% products discount

Thu May 18, 2006 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi BCgirl,

Please don't rub your eyes anymore!!! I used to rub my eyes like you but feel so regret!!! Sad .....cuz i got some wrinkles under my eye.. Sad Sad Sad Sad .......so try to moist your eyes with eye drops......

If you are contact lens user and REALLY can't get rid of it....personally I recommend you to try Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Advance with Hydraclear. Cuz they're really good that even though I wear it for over 8 hours....the lens still very moist. I don't need to moist my eyes with any eye drops......You may paticipate their free trial to experience it....

One more thing is do carry your eye gel or eye cream with you everyday...cuz you don't know when will you really need it....just put small amount in a container.....

Hope this can help you! Very Happy
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Are your itchy eyes caused by allergies? How about using some artificial tears? There are some available that come in little vials. Once you open a vial you have to use it up within a day because they have no preservatives but they are really soothing.
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 3:55 am      Reply with quote
BC,

As another person asked, do you think you might have allergies? My eyes get very itchy when my allergies are raging. I have great luck with Visine's eye drops for allergy eyes - they have antihistamine in them. One little squirt per eye stops the itching for hours and also relieves redness.

I also refrain from wearing my contacts when my eyes are irritated, even though they are daily disposables.

Let us know what you try and how you're getting on.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 6:12 am      Reply with quote
I have the same problem and my doc prescribed Patanol (http://www.patanol.com/). It has worked wonders. I use it everyday in the spring and fall and it has really minimized my itchy and watery eyes.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
as far as allergies, i've never had any allergic reactions to anything. I've never had itchy eyes before, but just recently i've been experiencing itchy eyes. I try not to wear contacts, but eyes are still itchy. Maybe its because they are dry? I'm not sure, but i am trying my best to not rub them
sarah19
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 6:21 am      Reply with quote
i never had any eye problems but recenly my eyes have been really sore and ichy and a friend recommended i tried gel tears they are for dry eyes but help eye irration of any sort and have helped me alot, you can get them boots stores. All of them should sell them you have to go to medicine counter in the store and ask for them over the counter, hope they help you
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 8:34 am      Reply with quote
We do have the gel tears here in Canada. They're in the regular eye care section near the Visine and other eye solutions.
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I used to rub my eyes very often and I got shocked when one day I realized there were quite a lots of fine lines under my eyes.

BC girl, I think you should first figure out what caused your eyes itchy. My problem was solved after I changed my eye serum. It is the vit C stuff which causes my eyes itchy. I agreed with Ulana, avoid wearing contacts would definitely help.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |