Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Free Venus Vibrance and I love it!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the Venus Vibrance yesterday and its the best razor I've ever used. I know this has been reviewed before but I just had to post cuz its an amazing razor and its free! (Well after rebate). I got mine at walmart in a little kit/bag that came with a little can of shave cream and batteries for the razor. When it first came out (like a year ago or so I believe) I could never have used this, my eczema was so bad I could hardly touch my skin with a normal razor let alone a vibrating razor. Thankfully my eczema is gone and I get SUCH a close shave with this razor. Here's the link to the rebate form. Its good until the end of the year for up to $12 (I paid $11 something at Walmart so it's completely free). Very Happy
http://venusvibe.gillette.young-america.com/rebatecoupons/rebate/rebate.asp?t=Y8WT
*US residents only

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow - Thank you for the link to the rebate. I'll go to walmart to purchase this too.
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing! I'm printing the rebate form as I type this. Who said there's no such thing as a "free lunch"?! Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
I've seen it advertised on TV, but how does a vibrating razor work, what's the difference between that and a normal razor and lastly is it OK to get it wet as it's got batteries?
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
I've seen it advertised on TV, but how does a vibrating razor work, what's the difference between that and a normal razor and lastly is it OK to get it wet as it's got batteries?

The difference I have noticed is this razor gives a MUCH closer shave. The vibrating actually exfoliates so its possible to shave closer. And yes, you can get it completely wet, I have and the package says its alright. I'm still loving this razor!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I posted a review of it last year, with details on why a vibrating razor is supposed to be better: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=6448&highlight=venus+vibrance

For the record, I used to love my Vibrance, but I've graduated to the 5-blade men's Fusion vibrating razor from Gilette. If you think the Vibrance gives you a close shave, this one will blow your mind! http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10969&highlight=fusion

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |