Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ice Elements 2-Minute Miracle Exfoliating Gel - U HAVE 2 TRY
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! I have had my first IE 2mm experience and it is just fantabulous!!!

I spread on a nice thin layer of the 2mm and then went on to brush my teeth. By the time I was done with my teeth the 2mm was ready for me to rub... and rub... and rub away dead skin and oil (kind of yuck!)

I have to tell you all that if you have not tried this yet and you want to, go over to http://iceelements.com and get yourself a sample of this stuff. You will not regret it! They will send you 2 1/4 oz containers for the cost of shipping. It is $2.95 in the US. I am not sure if they ship out of the country... It says that you have to phone in the orders because the samples are not in their system for online orders as it is a special item, however they do have forums over there so if you are living outside of the US and want to try you could post to Shelly (one of the owners) and ask about it there. It seems that they get back to people very quickly in the forum so you should not have to wait long for an answer.

This is definitely on my list of favorites! My skin has been sooo dry and it made it feel soooo smooth! I have one little spot that I can still feel has dryness (well, that stands out from the rest of my face) and I will get that tomorrow. They say that it can be used on back to back days but I would rather give it a day just to be sure.

I would say that I used about 1/4 or less of one of the 1/4 oz jars that they sent me so the 2 jars should go for at least 9 or 10 exfoliations.
starkers
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 3:39 am      Reply with quote
This sounds similar to my Ginerva Green Tea Marvel Gel. I love this stuff. I've been using my eventone serum lately and I noticed that when I used the Green Tea Gel (I've not used it in a while) that more skin seemed to come off.

I bought this in the chemist and I really like it, 60ml tube for $A39.95

Kylie
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 9:57 am      Reply with quote
That sounds great Kylie!

I am just amazed at how great my skin feels after using the 2mm.

My forehead was especially dry, so much so that the lotions that I used seemed not to fully absorb even though I use my lotions sparingly... This morning when I went through my routine I noticed that all of the lotion that I applied to my forehead sucked right into my skin without leaving anything behind and it just feels great!

The other day when I first used it my son had asked me if we were going anywhere... lmao! I guess I looked nice... heehee... and then this morning I woke up feeling like junk and my honey told me that I looked wonderful...

I have been trying a few different products lately and so far this one has impressed me the most.

I actually purchased the whole kit of Ice Elements as the customer support has really impressed me... along with the aloe vera base, the all natural ingredients and the lack of water in any of their products. I have not used the products long enough to make an overall opinion of how they work but after only a couple of days I am starting to see some positive changes in my skin and I am hopefully optimistic that I will put putting a couple more IE products on my favorites list.

Has anyone else tried this line?
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 1:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing, Bosoxy. I've just visited the web site and I really wish to try out the 2 mm. It sounds so amazing and the price of their products are quite reasonable. I live in Canada and wonder if they will ship the sample to me.
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 8:05 am      Reply with quote
ocha, i live in canada too...please post their response about shipping to canada...
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 8:38 am      Reply with quote
That sounds really interesting! It's similar to a product I tried from Aloette a year or so back (Restorative Enzyme Peel). It was a gel as well that you rubbed off and it was amazing how much dry skin it seemed to take off. Your skin felt so soft afterwards.

Geez, each time I read a positive review about something I want to try it! Smile
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ocha wrote:
Thanks for your sharing, Bosoxy. I've just visited the web site and I really wish to try out the 2 mm. It sounds so amazing and the price of their products are quite reasonable. I live in Canada and wonder if they will ship the sample to me.

Ocha & Lamicuz, definitely go over to www.iceelements.com and to the forum and ask them if they will ship to Canada.

Moonstarr, yes I have heard of that and it is a similar product however it is at a lower price point and a couple of people who have used both say that it works the same or better.

I am very excited about this product and am soooo incredibly glad that I decided to try it! You really have to try it yourself to see what it can do, it is just amazing!
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Good news...they will ship the free samples to Canada!
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Ocha wrote:
Good news...they will ship the free samples to Canada!

Ooo, that is awesome news!

Let us know how you like it!
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
Ooo, that is awesome news!

Let us know how you like it!

Wink SURE!!!

lamicuz, here are what Shelly replied:

Hello and welcome to our site.

Thank you for your interest in our line. We have received calls and orders from Canada and we have no problem shipping there. The 2 MM special is 2 of our 1/4 oz 's for $2.95 and we would be happy to honor that for you as well. I am here to answer any questions you may have or help you in any way.

If you would like to take advantage of our offer, you are welcome to Email your shipping information and credit card number to my private mailbox here on this board. It is strictly confidential and viewed only by us. Otherwise, you are welcome to contact me directly at: 561-441-7168.

We will be appearing on the Shopping Channel Canada begining in August. Does that reach your area?

I look forward to talking to you again.

Take care,
Shelly

I have emailed them already, how about you???
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
ocha,
thanks for posting shelley's response...i'm going to phone very very soon...
i'm also thinking of giving their blueberry mask a go...
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome!!!

Their blueberry mask is very nice too!

I especially like the anti aging serum as it just glides right over my face... I have not used it long enough to say that it has any incredible results, but I do notice a change in my skin since beginning to use the products.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Based on your super positive results Exclamation I ordered the miracle exfoliator. I have to agree with you that it's absolutely awesome. I usually use YSL Pure & it's the same idea only it costs more Neutral & with the miracle mask you can actually feel (& get rid of) the dead skin. I use Tazorac and am getting 6 week Vivier Peels @ my doctor's so it seems as though my face is in a constant Embarassed stage of peeling. The Exfoliator Gel works without rubbing or roughing up my skin. Although I love "old style" peel products where you "ball" up the dead skin, I now find that they really stretch my face around no matter how much I try to hold it firm. (Loose 54 year old skin can really move around Wink .)
That said, thank you for the recommendation!!!
BTW - Delivery to Canada took a little over a week. And when I phoned in the order they verified that they were coming to The Shopping Channel soon Smile .
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Woo hoo!!!

I am sooooo glad that you tried this, Ruth, and that it worked well for you!

I just love it so much and it isn't possible to explain how well it works, it just has to be seen (and felt) to believe it.

I know that on the regular hsn.com they sell two 2 oz jars for $29.99 which is a great deal, hopefully the CA shopping channel will have something similar.

Take care.
Deanna.
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bosoxy, I am quite interested in knowing more about Ice Elements. What else have you tried? Can you give some reviews? Too bad that I haven't receive my 2mm sample yet Sad , really what to find out how amazing it would be!
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I called for the free 2-Minute Miracle Exfoliating Gel Sample and they waved the shipping charge!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I am sure that you will receive your 2mm soon! If not, drop Shelly and Frankie a note on Monday as I was just over at the Ice Elements board and they are traveling for business over the weekend.

So far I have tried the 2mm, the blueberry mask, the creamy facial cleanser for the normal to dry skin, the toner, the anti-aging serum, the eye cream, the facial lotion for normal to dry skin and the body lotion.

I absolutely love it all! The new facial cleanser will have an ingredient in it to balance the ph of the skin so there will not be a need for the toner and when I reorder in July I will nix the toner. They will still have the toner though, for those that want it.

For me, I had to get used to the cleanser because it does not contain any surfactants so it does not lather... It was odd at first but I learned that surfactants aren't really good for the skin and I love the way that it cleanses and hydrates at the same time.

The serum is really slippery... It just glides right over my face soooo easily... I use less than a full pump on my entire face and neck. It is really nice!

The whole line is really nice.

I had a problem with flaking skin with some oilyness and occassional breakouts. I have absolutely no flaking at all anymore... The oilyness is gone and breakouts are fading...

I also have some redness which is evening out. The blueberry mask does this naturally and it was enough to be noticable the morning after I used it. It is a very thin mask, not clay based, that hydrates and tightens the skin.

Ummm, not sure if I mentioned but the products are all natural, nothing contains any water at all and I think the squalane is the only thing that they have that does not have a base of pharmaceutical grade aloe vera.

The customer service is also unbelievable. They have a message board and return all messages within 24 hours, usually a heck of a lot less but promise that someone will get back in 24.

If there is anything specific that I can answer for you let me know. I will be happy to share my experience thus far.

Kudos to you MACrisis! They are very generous.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Ocha, I think you were asking what else I tried with this product line, right? If you were asking about other product lines I have tried a slew of them!! Aloette, Serious Skin Care, Mario Badescu, Oil of Olay, Janson Beckett, Mary Kay, Nuetrogena and the list goes on and on and on...
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Bosoxy!!! Very Happy I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear. I was asking what other products in Ice-Elements are you using.

I have similar skin type as yours, so I think Ice-Elements will work for me too. Nice to know that you have tried the Janson Beckett. By the way, have you tried Alpha Derma CE, C&C and Okusil? How do you compared the C&C with the vit. C serum in PSF and CSRx? TIA
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ocha!

That is what I thought you were looking for, but then I wasn't sure after I hit the submit button. lol!

I have tried the Alpha Derma CE, C&C, Okusil and the prep. I am not too crazy about the C&C and am not convinced that the prep does too much... After I use the IE 2mm my skin is really nice and ready for everything and the Alpha Derma CE soaks right in... I tried it a few different ways and it works really well when I put it on top of everything... even my eye and facial lotion. I only use it once a day though and am unsure if I will continue to use it or not... still thinking on it.

The Okusil is OK but I really like the IE eye cream and am planning on purchasing the IE IlluminEyes when the July special comes out and since the Alpha Derma CE can be used around the eyes too on top of other things, I am not going to continue with the Okusil.

I am thinking about making my own C serum or maybe getting the C that I can mix a bit into the serums that I am using right before I use it so that I can control how much I feel is right for me. And since I take Vitamin C and there is already Vitamin C in the IE products I really might not need any extra... I think I might actually bring that up on the IE boards and see what they say.

Take care.
laine
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Bosoxy
I'm impressed with ice elements site & your review. I currently use Aloette time repair, restore & enzyme peel. I saw you have used Aloette also. How does it compare? I'm thinking of swithcing and want your opinion.
TIA
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Laine!

I have used many Aloette products and while I felt that the product lines would be similar due to that both Ice Elements and Aloette have aloe based products I was not prepared for how much better Ice Elements is.

I honestly do not know how they do it!

Maybe it is that they use a better grade of ingredients or that the quality control of the actual mixing process is better but side by side Aloette costs more and delivers less, IMO.

I am not sure how the time repair and restore compare to the serums that IE has as I have not used them. Shelly or Brenda could probably tell you more than I could how their anti-aging serums would compare with time repair and restore. I can tell you that the serums they do have are great and that even if you just switched your cleanser and moisturizer with theirs that you would see a difference. It is just that good!

You will love the 2 minute miracle exfoliating gel as it is similar to the enzyme peel but more affordable. Hsn has a deal where you can purchase 2 of the 2 oz jars of the 2mm for $29.99, which I believe is $5 less than the price of 1 enzyme peel.

Ocha,

I did ask Shelly about Vitamin C and she did recommend one cream from another company and offered to research further for me. She did say that she did not like adding the C crystals to creams or serums for several reasons that she spelled out including that C breaks down so easily. For me I think that I will just continue to take it internally when the C products that I have are gone and if I feel that I want to add it later I will try the cream that she recommended off the top of her head.

Take care.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
After reading this post, it peaked my interested. I too ordered some of the 2mm gel. Wow what great customer service I received from Shelly and Frankie. Hope I love this stuff, because I am going to try other products in this line, because of how they handled my request for samples. Will let you know what I think.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
bergquis wrote:
After reading this post, it peaked my interested. I too ordered some of the 2mm gel. Wow what great customer service I received from Shelly and Frankie. Hope I love this stuff, because I am going to try other products in this line, because of how they handled my request for samples. Will let you know what I think.

Cool beans!

Shelly and Frankie are just soooo incredibly nice, aren't they? Very Happy Exclamation

I was totally blown away when I called in for my samples and then continue to be amazed as they continue to deliver in both service and product.

My skin also now has like a glow from using the products instead of looking dull and drab... I didn't realize how much until I used a mask from someone else that I was interested in and once I rinsed it off I noticed that my skin looked dull... Fortunately it is coming back now... will have to not do that again! Exclamation
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:27 am      Reply with quote
I'm very impressed by their excellent Customer service. Seeing the way they treat their customer, I can imagine how serious they manage their business. I believe they must be making great stuff for sure!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |