Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter thomas Roth Power K Rescue for dark circles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
I read in Allure when they were interviewing the top skin care sales associates around the country. I guess they were saying that these women were as knowlegable as any Derm and how women depended on them.

One from an exclusive spa where celebrities go says that this PTR dark circle treatment was a wonder cream and that is what they gave the most important clients for tired eyes and fast results.

Is this a bunch of bunk? I have tried EVERYTHING out there and while I've had improvment for sure, I cannot get rid of the peskly bluish in the inner corners of my eyes and still have to use a corrector, concealer and powder. My goal is to just wear powder, mascara and clear lips gloss.I am almost there thanks to Obagi and Revive but still need the under eye area covered.

Probably will just have to laser it someday.

Just curious if anyone with SERIOUS, I mean it SERIOUS darkness has had success.

Thanks!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered this and expect it to arrive in a few days. I'm very eager to give it a try. I have really dark circles (thin skin showing the blue beneath) and have tried so many things, and nothing has made a difference. I would consider laser in the future as well if nothing else ever works. I will post a review when I've had a chance to use the product for a few weeks.

I'm excited to hear that some people are saying it's a "wonder cream". It makes me even more anxious to try it, although I don't expect miracles. I wouldn't expect it to get rid of them completely for me, but even if lightened them up halfway so I wouldn't have to use as much concealer I'd be happy.

I think I'd read other good reviews on it here on the site and that's what prompted me to buy it.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Looking forward to hearing about it.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 1:45 am      Reply with quote
Well, I've used this and honestly didn't see any lightening of my dark circles - however, I've seen quite a few good reviews on here from people who've used it and liked it a lot! My dark circles are hereditary and very pronounced, nothing I've found so far has helped them so I may not be the best guide. I've never tried hylexin, although I'm always tempted as the blurb says it's just made for people like me - I've seen so many bad reviews though Rolling Eyes .

On the other hand, if I ever find something that does work I'll be sure to let everyone know Laughing !
Mabsy

Sun May 21, 2006 2:16 am      Reply with quote
I have used many eye creams for dark circles and this is the only one that has worked for me. I don't particularly like it (not moisturising enough and hard to massage in due to the encapsulated CoQ10 in little grey spheres) but I can't argue with the results. As with any product though, it tends to work for some and not for others. I'm was very happy with the results however and would repurchase this if I needed it, even though I'd have to use another eye cream over the top for more moisture. HTH
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 3:24 am      Reply with quote
I think you cant COMPLETELY remove dark circles. The most serious ones are genetic. Women are lucky enough to be able to cover them with makeup.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I have used many eye creams for dark circles and this is the only one that has worked for me.

After how long did you see noticeable results?

Sun May 21, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Syr wrote:

I think I started seeing results after a few weeks but I did use it for a few months before I was happy with the outcome.
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Syr wrote:

I think I started seeing results after a few weeks but I did use it for a few months before I was happy with the outcome.

2 weeks and counting... Smile
But my dark circles arent "serious" Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
I'm the one can't see any result. My dark circles due to poor sleeping. I still need to use concealer to cover it. See nothing different after used 1 bottle.
Syr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Gelc wrote:
I'm the one can't see any result. My dark circles due to poor sleeping. I still need to use concealer to cover it. See nothing different after used 1 bottle.

Maybe you should improve your sleep duration and quality. There are MANY things that you can do for this Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
yes. sure. i think better sleep better than relying on skincare. skincare can help a little bit but cant improve health.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |