Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
::REVIEW:: Dermalogica Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
dalguy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Great review!
I love the Special Cleansing Gel.
I'm very interested in the pre-cleanse. I have a sample of it but have never opened it. Now I might give it a try...
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:42 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in both Caudalie Beauty Elixir and Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner and would like to choose one out of them Does anyone has tried both and give me some comment?? my skin type is oily to combination one. thx!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:43 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried the Dermalogica but let me tell you I couldn't stand the smell of the Caudalie Elixer.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:39 am      Reply with quote
I also LOVE Daily Microfoliant and the Skin Hydrating Booster. My skin is combination and the Microfoliant is not too harsh and clear up my skin!
gellys
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:25 am      Reply with quote
I used to use Dermalogica a year ago. I loved the Special Cleansing Gel! I have combination skin and the cleansing gel was great. I also used the Oil Control Lotion; however, I felt it dried out my skin a little too much. My bf used to be a wash your face with bar soap type of guy, and then I made him use the Special Cleansing Gel, and now that's the only cleanser he uses. So if you are ever thinking about using this cleanser, definitely give it a try. It works so well even a stubborn bull will use it 'til this day. hehehe...Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I am in love with Dermalogica Tinted Moisturizer. After going though one tube I just order my second. It has a nice wash of color, gives a slight shimmer to the face (no glitter), SPF and light moisture. Lovely!!!!

Dermalogica Power Firm Eye/Lip is another great product. This product is an excellent base for eye makeup. The consistency is very different from any eye cream I have used. It is a thick gel that leaves a silky feeling around the eye area. It temporarily fills in fine lines and wrinkles. Smile

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for such a great multi product review!!
i love dermalogica products... my faves are:
the special cleansing gel (works great for me and my hubbys skin)... and i loved the intensive moisture balance moisturizer for winter time Smile it was very hydrating but not too oily. i actually find the active moist made my skin look horribly oily
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:23 am      Reply with quote
anyone have try the brighting system?i am looking forward to order it,but would like to read some review before my $$ gone:)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I used to use Active moist which has won many beauty awards for best moisturiser. This is a very nice product but i found it very greasy for my already oily skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've worked with Dermalogica a bit,, it's a great line. Mostly no artificial colors or scents. Some of the products smell a bit medicinal but that never bothered me.

Multi-Active Toner - Love this. Good for all skin types. I liked the Lavender scent, and it felt hydrating but not greasy on my Oilier skin.

Oil Control Lotion - Really like, works pretty good. Not sure if I'm totally inlove with it. Though, I do like it.

Daily Microfoliant - Love this product. Recommend to anyone sensitive, or as a pre or post shave exfoliant to prevent clogged pores & ingrown hairs.

[24/M/Fair,Blonde&Blue][Oily/Acne Prone/Sensitive][302 Skincare: 302 Cleanser, F&B Bar, Acne Mist, 302 Drops, Clarity][Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Glycemic diet + Regular Excercise + 302 = No More Acne] Smile
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
anyone have try the brighting system?i am looking forward to order it,but would like to read some review before my $$ gone:)

I have not used the skin brightening system as a system, if that makes sense. However, I have used two of the three products.

Daily microfoliant is a nice, gentle exfoliant in powder form, which left my face silky smooth.

The day brightening cream surprised me. I thought it was a skin care product, but it appeared to me as a makeup cream. It's a shimmering cream which is excellent for highlighting upper cheek and brow bones. I think it is far too shimmery to use all over the face.

HTH. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
hi,Septembergirl,thanks for your review.
i placed the order with day brighting cream instead ordering whole system.
can not wait to try it Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie, the dermalogica sheer tint moisture spf 15 is how I trick my mom into wearing some sort of sunscreen! My mom is actually against sunscreen in general and thinks she looks better with a tan but she loves how this product makes her skin look and how nice it feels.

Winnie wrote:
I am in love with Dermalogica Tinted Moisturizer. After going though one tube I just order my second. It has a nice wash of color, gives a slight shimmer to the face (no glitter), SPF and light moisture. Lovely!!!!

Dermalogica Power Firm Eye/Lip is another great product. This product is an excellent base for eye makeup. The consistency is very different from any eye cream I have used. It is a thick gel that leaves a silky feeling around the eye area. It temporarily fills in fine lines and wrinkles. Smile
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 8:33 am      Reply with quote
After having used Dermalogica on and off for many years, these three stand out as my three favorite Dermalogica products for my normal, slightly dry, skin:

Dermalogica essential cleansing solution:
A thick, creamy cleanser which feels like pure luxury to slather on skin. It removes makeup very well, does not leave skin tight or drying.

Dermalogica skin renew serum:
This serum contains both AHA and BHA. It's the best serum I have ever used to keep the pores on my nose clean and free from blackheads. There are many other (cheaper) AHA/BHA serums out there, but this is the most efficient in my experience.

Dermalogica skin smoothing cream:
This classic is one of my favorite moisturizers. It makes my skin very smooth, gives enough hydration without being too rich. I would have used this one on a regular basis if there had not been so many other creams to try..

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 8:40 am      Reply with quote
i have to say i love Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Concentrate,i used it yesterday,and can not wait to put it on my skin again today Laughing
it sord quickly,and leave my skin glow and bright....love it

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogica is my "go to" brand and these are my favorite Dermalogica products:

Daily Microfoliant- Absolutely awesome, this product deserves all the raves. I use it 2-3 times a week, definitely not daily because I think we have to be careful not to over-exfoliate, even if it is super gentle.

Intensive Moisture Balance- I really love this moisturizer...

Ultra Calming Cleanser- love this cleanser, it's so gentle.

Multivitamin Mask- Great mask, makes my skin glow. I haven't been using it recently, I'm keeping it in the refrigerator until I need it for special occasions. I always keep it on as long as I can stand it, and it's for a lot longer than what the directions say.

Anti-Bac Cooling Mask- This product is discontinued, but I was able to get a couple of tube cheap on e-bay. I don't know why this was discontinued, this is a great mask for acne, and for when you've been picking at your skin. It dries clear and dry, so I leave it for long periods of time on problem areas. I've left it on my shoulders overnight and it really helped with the blemishes.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:

Anti-Bac Cooling Mask- This product is discontinued, but I was able to get a couple of tube cheap on e-bay. I don't know why this was discontinued, this is a great mask for acne, and for when you've been picking at your skin. It dries clear and dry, so I leave it for long periods of time on problem areas. I've left it on my shoulders overnight and it really helped with the blemishes.

I believe this mask is reformulated and is now called Dermalogica mediBac sebum clearing mask.

Description of this mask from EDS:
Cooling and skin refining mask with Kaolin and Bentonite clay that deeply cleanses and purifies the skin while absorbing excess oil and preventing future blemishes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:

I believe this mask is reformulated and is now called Dermalogica mediBac sebum clearing mask.

Description of this mask from EDS:
Cooling and skin refining mask with Kaolin and Bentonite clay that deeply cleanses and purifies the skin while absorbing excess oil and preventing future blemishes.

I've tried a sample of the sebum clearing mask and it's a clay based mask, vs. the anti-bac mask that was a gel. I can't leave this one overnight... It's so different that I don't think of it as an updated version of the anti-bac mask.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Oh about the day bright, the shimmer is really intense but it's actually a very high quality shimmer. I think the best use for it is to mix into a moiturizer or sunscreen to spread out the shimmer.

Septembergirl wrote:
fang wrote:

I have not used the skin brightening system as a system, if that makes sense. However, I have used two of the three products.

Daily microfoliant is a nice, gentle exfoliant in powder form, which left my face silky smooth.

The day brightening cream surprised me. I thought it was a skin care product, but it appeared to me as a makeup cream. It's a shimmering cream which is excellent for highlighting upper cheek and brow bones. I think it is far too shimmery to use all over the face.

HTH. Smile
shmily.huo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 09, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I'll buy a mask for try, hope it works for me.
seno
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 3:15 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used all 3 of there eye creams or at least one? Could you tell me your eye contour condition and that the creams did/didn't for you?

I received my exfoliating kit (daily microexfoliant, gentle cream exfoliant & 7 daily resurfacers) , active moist, multi-active toner and hydrating masque 2 days ago.. will let you know about my results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 4:29 am      Reply with quote
this brand is similar to SkinMedica, both of them claim their products are produced by the researches of doctors. SO which brand is better?
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
Oh about the day bright, the shimmer is really intense but it's actually a very high quality shimmer. I think the best use for it is to mix into a moiturizer or sunscreen to spread out the shimmer.

Septembergirl wrote:
fang wrote:

HTH. Smile

thanks a lot:)

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 8:54 am      Reply with quote
thank you for your review,i just would like to get more informations about Dermalogica.
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
i recently hv tried its moisturizer and i love it very very much....it is better than La mer creme for me whenever day and night...i will try its other products later~
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |