Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Finally!!! Clear skin. My new routine.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
I've been struggling with acne since my early teens and have tried myriad products and pills with temporary or no success and often with side effects or bad reactions.

I recently did a cleanse that sent my skin into a tailspin breakout that continued after the cleanse was over. I was looking into switching to a new skincare routine and a girl at the health food store highly recommended I try samples of Anne Marie Borlind for combination skin. I took the samples and tried them that night. I was amazed at how good my skin looked after using the cleanser, toner and night cream.

I seem to have very reactive skin and normally after I wash my face, it looks as though I've scrubbed and picked my face in a very hot sauna. When I'm actually very careful to be super gentle. My skin always looks splotchy and my skin tone is very uneven. When I'm broken out all over, I don't even know how to describe what my skin looks like, although "Wicked" fits the bill nicely. I decided to order the AMB line for combo skin as I have never had my skin look so good after washing it. Honestly, it looked as though I was wearing a light dusting of MMU foundation. Very smooth and matte.

I decided to also add Home Health Blemish Treatment Lotion to help fight the acne by using it all over my face after cleansing and before toning and using it as a spot treatment several times a day. After doing this for a couple weeks my skin was looking much better but still breaking out to some degree.

Last week I stopped in a small pharmacy near my parents home to buy something my SO can only get at this place. At the counter was a product called Pimple Eraser. I picked it up to read it and the guy at the register said they had only ever had one person come back and say it made their face drier than before, otherwise the stuff flies off the shelves and they can barely keep it in stock. There were only two left so I bought one. For ten dollars I had nothing to lose.

This product is amazing! It's been almost two weeks and my skin is clearing up dramatically. It's so smooth and supple. No more hard oil plugs. No more splotchiness. My skin tone is even. My acne scars are disappearing. My skin finally looks good enough to go without makeup or hiding under a hat as I usually do when I go to the store. I'm so happy. My MMU looks so good now too. And, I don't need as much.

I really believe in all of these products. Together they're all doing great things for my skin. But if you're already happy with your skincare but you still have acne issues, you have to try Pimple Eraser. It says you can use it once or twice a day for four to six weeks. I use it once at night. I use the HHBTL in the AM. Although, I wonder what would happen if I used PE twice a day.

Anyway, I hope this will help others who have the same issues. I will try to give an in depth review of all these products in the Review Forum when I have more time. Very Happy
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I've never seen this Pimple Eraser product until now. Thanks for pointing it out, I like that its got Glycolic acid in it rather than the normal BP. I'm hesitant to shake up my skincare routine when its working and my skin is clear but if it ever becomes resistant to what I'm doing now, I'll probably pick up a bottle of this stuff.. like that its sold at Walgreens. Thanks for the recommendation!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 10:21 am      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
I've never seen this Pimple Eraser product until now. Thanks for pointing it out, I like that its got Glycolic acid in it rather than the normal BP. I'm hesitant to shake up my skincare routine when its working and my skin is clear but if it ever becomes resistant to what I'm doing now, I'll probably pick up a bottle of this stuff.. like that its sold at Walgreens. Thanks for the recommendation!

I was surprised I hadn't heard of this product either, especially here on this forum. I'm very happy that it doesn't contain BP also. I've always been sensitive to that stuff. Also never got results with BP like I do with PE. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |