Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Oxylight or the new Dermawand!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried both? - Can't decide on which one to buy! Any comments??

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
I am not sure between the two of them too. Confused
Natning
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
me too... Got into more trouble when I came across this webpagewww.ib3health.com . There are so many different products similar to oxylight... now I really don't know what to get...
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Natning - now, (laughing) why did you have to go and do that ! You have got me all mixed up! The Photon Beauty Devices are very expensive - LOL. does it mean it is better? Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Now I am more confused!
Natning
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sorry gals..... I'm totally confused too... Razz
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 10:37 am      Reply with quote
The Oxylight Pulses at 20,000 cycles per second and the Derma Wand pulses at 114,000 cycles per second.........so the Dermawand wins! Plus the Dermawand site is running a special!

Natning, Tidieu have you decided yet? Let me know! Very Happy Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 10:40 am      Reply with quote
No, I haven't!
Natning
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
I bought my oxylight from Caryl Baker Visage Salon for $95. It's the cheapest I found, so bought it on impluse! Razz
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Natning- Is it $95 CAD or USD?
Natning
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
C$95 Very Happy
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Natning! Have you tried using it yet?
Natning
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Yup, used it twice yesterday. I'm not sure if it's the oxylight but the red pimple I had at the side of my face subsided when I woke up this morning. Just waiting to see effect on the enlarged pores on the sides of my nose. Will keep you guys posted Very Happy
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Natming! I'll wait a little longer for your results before getting one.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a new version of the dermawand? I got mine over a year ago, would this be different from what's available now?
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Wow just C$95 - thats a good price. I haven't still ordered my Dermawand. Natning, how are you liking it? Very Happy Please let us know. I still cant make up my mind Sad on which one to buy.

kls - yes. they call it the new and improved dermawand - but I am not sure for how long its been out.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, after using it for almost a week, twice a day, 5-8 minutes each time (although I was only supposed to do max 5 mins... *addicted*) Personally I feel like I have less breakouts and the "semi" cystic group of acnes on my jawline is calm, no longer imflammed and didn't see any new ones popping out. The only issue with that area is the scars I have left from previous extractions. Overall, I feel that my skin is cleaner and less oily during the day. I am not sure about the toning effect because other than lose eyelids, I don't have any other issues with fine lines etc...
termom
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Back to the original question again, is the new Dermawand better than the Oxylight? Also, do you know why Dermawand.net used to sell Oxylight but now they have cut out this Oxylight product? Did you hear if there are any problems or complaints or Oxylight?
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I was going to purchase the Derma Wand, because I saw an infomercial about it, and it had me convinced, and it was a pretty good price, but I settled for a device sold on eBay called the "AVS-246 Color Ray Beauty Device." It is a LED therapy light that has proven to be very effective thus far.
ahihi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ebay has a device listed as "Photorejuvenation Color LED Therapy". It seems to be similar to the BQ - but it is quite a bit less. IT says they are originally priced at $219, but are selling for $44.95 plus $11.95 S/H.

Is this device as safe and effective as the derma wand or other LED devices?

I would like to firm up the jowls, neck area, and smooth anything that is getting less and less smooth on my face, but naturally don't want to use unsafe or useless products.

Thanks for any info!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |