Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Yonka Juvenil V.S. Pure Concentrate Emulsion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Which do you prefer?

Juvenil
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Pure Concentrate Emulsion
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just realize that I lack one thing in my skincare. I don't have anything specific thing for monthly flare ups/pimples/acnes. I did some research I found many good reviews of Yonka's Juvenil and Pure Concentrate Emulsion. CareKate suggested that only one of these are necessary. I wonder if there are people with similar skin type and prefer one product or the other? And Why?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
bum

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I prefer juvenil. For me it is easier to use and more effective. You can mix a little juvenil in your night moisturizer or spot treat any acne flair that you may have. With the Pure Concentrate, you need to make a compress and apply to the acne lesion and keep it there for a few minutes.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Calling for Carekate and Masby's opinions. Thanks.

Sat May 27, 2006 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I'll be useless here Sad I don't think I have tried the Emulsion Pure. I've had a full size of YonKa Juvenil though and I really like it and find it very effective. The Juvenil is basically just brown water (although it's brown water that really works Smile) but I gather that the Emulsion Pure is more like a lotion. Looking at the description, the Emulsion seems like more hassle since you have to apply it as a compress for 15 minutes and then take it off. With the Juvenil, I just apply it to the skin (as you would a serum) and then apply moisturiser over the top.

I think you really need Carrie's input on this. I think she might have used this...
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Sorry, I'll be useless here Sad I don't think I have tried the Emulsion Pure. I've had a full size of YonKa Juvenil though and I really like it and find it very effective. The Juvenil is basically just brown water (although it's brown water that really works Smile) but I gather that the Emulsion Pure is more like a lotion. Looking at the description, the Emulsion seems like more hassle since you have to apply it as a compress for 15 minutes and then take it off. With the Juvenil, I just apply it to the skin (as you would a serum) and then apply moisturiser over the top.

I think you really need Carrie's input on this. I think she might have used this...

Mabsy,
Will you repurchase Juvenil? Or, did you find another good product for flare ups?
Thanks.

Sun May 28, 2006 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:
Mabsy,
Will you repurchase Juvenil? Or, did you find another good product for flare ups?
Thanks.

Yes, I will. I haven't yet and I am regretting it at the moment as my second experiment with JB Green Apple antioxidant serum is going pear-shaped (no pun intended...). I currently have Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear, MDF Clearing Complex, and Darphin Desincrustant Lotion as my options for treating breakouts. I like the YonKa Juvenil because it feels so gentle yet for me it was really effective.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |