Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Hello Kitty Rose Repair Gel Mask (150 ml) Shira Shir-Radiance Corrective Rx Wrinkle & Pore Minimizer (30 ml)
Love Spells
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone ever try that or believe in them? Does it really work? If so, how??...I just don't get it but I do believe that spells do happen and exist! Confused
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know how but I do know that it does happen and exist.
donnababe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
No...If they did, I'd be married to John Travolta or Paul Newman or Johnny Depp or .....
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I believe in magick, but as much as I'm fascinated, I would be too scared to actually try anything like that. Smile
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hey did anyone watch The Skeleton Key? Its about voodoo and magic and stuff. Kinda interesting.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
puglove wrote:
Hey did anyone watch The Skeleton Key? Its about voodoo and magic and stuff. Kinda interesting.

Oh yeah, I saw that a while back ... that was a pretty good movie. Spooky. I didn't expect the ending ... it was sad for Kate Hudson's character.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah, I saw that a while back ... that was a pretty good movie. Spooky. I didn't expect the ending ... it was sad for Kate Hudson's character.[/quote]

I know! I was a little miffed about it! She was good in it though Smile
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
You know its funny, when I was a young teenager I did one with my best friend on this guy ala The Craft. Of course we didn't know what we were doing and it was all a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Funny thing was, the guy became obsessed with me. In a weird stalker like fashion. I think when you do one of those, you act different around the person and you put the energy out there and you expect something to happen.. it really has nothing to do with the actual spell you did. I would NEVER do anything like that again though, the Bible says not to. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 6:59 am      Reply with quote
I did a love spell on a guy once. It was an experience Ill never forget, and never do again. I was about 17 yo. I think he was in love with me anyway. After I did the spell, his feelings for me turned resentful, and my feelings for him grew for passionate for some reason. Also, around the same time, I tried a little trick I was taught from my nanny when I lived in New Orleans. She said when someone you love has walked out on you, to bring them back, you draw a fire, and chant a certain poem (creole) while throwing dried Bay Laurel leaves into the fire. I did this years later to the same man as before, when he left my house in a weird mood. there was already a fire going in the fireplace, and I always keep bay leaves for cooking. After doing this for about 5 min, he knocked on the door. He said, as he was going down the road it started violently snowing and he couldn't see a foot in front of him. He ended up staying the night. Bad Grin That last one freaked me out and it was the last time I did anything like that, but yes, I do believe in love spells. Crying or Very sad
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Madeline, from what u said, so love spells do exist?? Maybe u had a bad experience before but perhaps if u found the right spell, then it might work out great?? What about those online love spells thing? Does anyone ever try ordering those before? Do they really work or they're just scam? cuz I just ordered one online Confused but it seems they provide pretty good service cuz they answer my emails quite promptly. geez...I can't believe I did something stupid like this just to get the person I like back Sad
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
geez...I can't believe I did something stupid like this just to get the person I like back Sad

The thing is ... what if you aren't meant to get back with this person, because there is another better person just down the road for you? I figure ... let fate decide what will be. Maybe it would work and you get him back and then realize you were better off without him in the first place. I always think ... whatever is meant to happen will happen and that it all happens for a reason. If it's not meant to be, than that means there is something better out there for you that you wouldn't find it you hadn't broken up with him. Good luck with whatever you decide. Smile
tammymamtam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
i ordered several of the online love spells to break up my husband and his girlfriend. and funny thing is he actually did break up with her in two weeks! but found another girlfriend in a month! then i ordered the revenge spell and guess what he lost his job,his new bmw and him and new girlfriend(with her 4 kids) got evicted and he got arrested! dnt know if it was the spell but he sure had a run of bad luck! Laughing
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
This is what your posted to me in your "what does taking a break mean" post earlier:

"I'm starting to feel better now...i think probably due to the fact that I have to face reality...if it's not meant to be, then it's not and i also have my frds and family, sometimes being single is not too bad....or who knows, i might come across someone that's even better haha"

Don't reduce yourself to this. If you need to solicit spells for this guy to change his mind then he isn't interested anymore and you ARE BETTER THAN HIM ANYWAY! His dumb reason for not being with you was that "he needed space"? He doesn't need space, he wants out. Most men will use this reason rather than face the ugly break up drama of face to face arguing. Women will use the "it's not you it's me" routine. Men use "I need some space/a break from us". It is harsh to say and I wasn't going to write it however I was hoping that you would realize that you are better than this and CAN do better. No one deserves this torment! Do you believe that the only way to make him want you is to produce some spell? You're speaking to someone who celebrates Asatru. I mean this with all sincerity there is nothing in the world worth this. You don't need this heartache. You should never have to reduce yourself to this just to make him like you again. Please don't underestimate how strong that you really are. You can and will do better than this. Real love should never make you compromise. Real love should make you feel equal. In essence he should compliment you, your real self as a person. Do you feel good about yourself around him? Do you feel like he enhances your life? And most importantly are you really you around him? I answered NO to all of those (back when I dated said ex boyfriend) in our previous discussion on another thread. How did you do? I have to say I have no intent to be cruel. I want to save you the heartache of this. There are so many other people out there that will honour you with courage, respect and dignity so please don't waste it on this guy who doesn't even have the balls to tell you that it's over. He uses words like "space, time apart" etc... You're better than that for certain.
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
As to Tammy and her husband cheating on her. I don't even know how to respond...
Maybe instead of ordering many online spells as you wrote to "break up your husband and his girlfriend/s" you should have invested that money in a DIVORCE!

I don't understand that you show a smiley face after describing the multiple cheatings and state that your husband had a run of bad luck... It seems quite strange to me. Maybe I didn't understand the posting.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:47 am      Reply with quote
I wouldnt cast any negative spells toward anyone-remember whatever you give out comes back to you threefold!(is that the saying?-you get my drift) you're letting the other person have all the power when you invest this much time and energy on them trying to get back at them. I know its hard but the best thing to do is concentrate on yourself and try and make your life move forward in a positive way.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 7:03 am      Reply with quote
I agree with Anna.

I think it'd be best for you to just let him go and be thankful to be rid of someone who obviously isn't worth your while.
tammymamtam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
my smiley face was in reference to him having such a bad run of bad luck! and thanks to my dad helping me with the retaining fee i have fiked for a divorce. my dad said enough was enough when the husband was suppose to be on a visitaion with our kids(2 and 10yr old) and he took them to a hotel with gfriend told 10 yr old to turn and look at wall had 2yr old in bed with him and gfriend while they had sex! i have not had any money to get a lawyer and my dad after hearing this gladly gave me a loan. the day b4 the husband left the kids in the car at midnight for 2 hrs to go in a strip club to see his other stripper gfriend! i didnt find out til a week later! good ridance to garbage!!!!!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
^ Im speechless Shock
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my... Shock
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
tammymamtam wrote:
i ordered several of the online love spells to break up my husband and his girlfriend. and funny thing is he actually did break up with her in two weeks! but found another girlfriend in a month! then i ordered the revenge spell and guess what he lost his job,his new bmw and him and new girlfriend(with her 4 kids) got evicted and he got arrested! dnt know if it was the spell but he sure had a run of bad luck! Laughing

Hi Tammymamtam, I'm just wondering which website did u order ur love spells from? It seems a bit too much to be just a coincidence?? haha If u don't mind sharing it, I would love to know where u order them? Thank you! Rolling Eyes
tammymamtam
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
i ordered my spells break up and revenge from california astrology. and 1 bad karma spell from on line spells. the last one was only 3.99 so i thought what the heck Cool
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:
I believe in magick, but as much as I'm fascinated, I would be too scared to actually try anything like that. Smile

I agree with Moonstarr. While I believe certain people possess the ability to cast spells I think it is dangerous. IMO any of these rituals come from the dark side. Sorry, I prefer to remain in the LIGHT.
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Moonstarr wrote:

I agree with Moonstarr. While I believe certain people possess the ability to cast spells I think it is dangerous. IMO any of these rituals come from the dark side. Sorry, I prefer to remain in the LIGHT.

I second this, totally agree with you!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Thalgo Prodige des Océans Gift Set (coffret) Peter Thomas Roth Hello Kitty Rose Repair Gel Mask (150 ml)