Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Decleor Aromessence Lip Balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
It's delicious. It's glossy. It has Vanilla, Cinnamon, Lemon, Hazel Nut, Macadamia, Yum Yum,...

I use it at night all by itself and get up with softest lips ever. I use it over my lipstick many times during the day to protect and glamorize my lips. I can skip those sticky, gooey, gunky, yucky, tacky lip gloss with no regret ( eventhough, honestly I miss their romantic colours and cute containers, but that's all they are comparing to this Decleor winning ptd).:P:P:P
Mabsy

Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Glad you tried this Babyfish! This is a yummy *yummy* lip balm and a tiny little bit goes a long way. It's also nice and glossy so I like to wear this instead of lipgloss sometimes. Plus I love the faint cinnamon smell of it Very Happy

Mabsy
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
It's really a "yummy" lip gloss. I love it that you like it too. But what with the heavy jar. What is the need of heavy container of some Decleor ptds. I don't understand. I want to carry it with me in my bag anywhere but I am so afraid if I have to carry all my favorite stuff, my body and especially my shoulders will be gradually deformed.
Mabsy

Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Babyfish,

I hear ya! I'd love to bring this with me but it's just not possible. Especially in a hot climate where it might actually melt in the jar. That could get ugly if it accidentally opened up on your bag!

I use mine at night and sometimes in the morning over, or instead of, lipstick. During the day I just use Burt's Bees or Carmex Mint Stick.

Mabsy.
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
A little tip for you guys. The Container Store has these wonderful tiny little pots that you can put your lip balm in. I use them for when my lipsticks get low and dig out the remains. Nuke for a second and it's all smooth.Wink
Mabsy

Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Brilliant idea Esq! One question though (warning: it may be a very silly one! Smile) - does microwaving essential oils 'harm' them in any way? Like I said, it might be a silly question (I apologise if it is) but that's just what came to mind.

Mabsy
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Oh, yeah. The nuking I think will definatley effect the natural products. I always did this with lipstick so never thought of that. Probably, skip the nuking but now you can carry around your favorite balm.Very Happy
Mabsy

Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, you might be right. Mind you, I just thought of what I did when my Smith's Rosebud Salve came in the mail all upside down in the tin.... Put it in the nice warm Aussie sun on the window Smile Few hours later.... voila! I just didn't think of that when I asked my first question though Smile

Thanks again for the container tip, I'll get some on the weekend if I happen to chance upon some in the shops.

Have you ever considered making a lipstick palette then? I never thought about it before but you just gave me this idea! You could just buy an empty palette and melt your fave lippies into it! Surprised

Thanks esq! Very Happy

Mabsy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |