Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

So many products ... how do you manage?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I am so excited that I received today my order of Juice Beauty products from EDS! Very Happy However, now I'm wondering how everyone manages when you have SOOO many products to use. I know I don't want to use everything everyday ... but how do you decide what to use one day and what to use another day? I always think that you should use a product on a consistent basis to see results, but I still have so much Dermalogica that I like and want to keep using and now I have these Juice Beauty products ... I think I need more faces to handle all of the products! Laughing I'm just wondering how I will manage all of them!

BTW ... I now have the Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel, Antioxident Serum (I wonder if EDS will bring in the Green Apple version of the serum that I see in the pamphlet), Blemish Clearing Serum (I'm really hoping this will be the answer to my clogged pores) and the Sheer Moisturizer SPF30. I'm expecting the Green Apple Peel to come in late next week (it was on backorder).

My opinion so far (considering I've only used them once) is that the Sheer Moisturizer seemed to look a bit white when it went on (I just tried it on my hand tonight), but then once you blended it in, it didn't have any colour. The other products felt nice going on ... no complaints. The only thing is ... I think I smelled like I rolled around in the produce section at the local grocery store. Laughing They definitely have a "green" smell to them. But if they work ... then I don't mind smelling like lettuce. Very Happy
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 1:07 am      Reply with quote
I have similiar problem with you too...because I keep adding something without using up my old stuff. I am using Valmont, SKII and Chanel but I just received a set of Murad from EDS yesterday. I finally decide to use the Valmont at night and Murad in the morning...and put aside the rest in the drawer.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, I guess that's what I'll do ... I had been using Prevage, but I'm not sure it really has done anything so I'll put that aside for now and use the JB Antioxident instead. And I wasn't sure how well the Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel was working for me, so that will go aside for now in place of the JB Blemish Clearing Serum.
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Moonstarr - You have all the JB products that I am interested in. Please share your thought about them after you have a chance to try them out.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
sometimes i think less is more Smile
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
angel06 wrote:
sometimes i think less is more Smile

I think maybe you're right ... I'm always worried I'm going to over do it. But how do you decide how many is too many? I was using some things on alternate days, but now with the JB stuff, I'm setting aside some of the other stuff to focus on this new stuff for now.

tidieu wrote:
Moonstarr - You have all the JB products that I am interested in. Please share your thought about them after you have a chance to try them out.

Well so far I've used them 3x (last night and this AM and PM) ... first impressions. Not loving the smell, but it doesn't last long. I really am liking the blemish serum and the antioxidant serum (the serums are packaged in clear glass bottles though ... will that affect the contents inside I wonder? I always thought serums should be packaged in darker bottles to avoid the product deteriorating) ... my skin seemed really smooth this AM. Still too soon to tell though how the long term results will be or if I'll break out from them. The Sheer Moisturiser SPF30 ... I didn't love the thickness of it, it has a stronger smell than the others and it goes on kinda white (but that goes away in a minute). But today wearing it under my makeup, my face never got oily looking and it felt really nice ... I think I'll like this as well. I still really like my Dermalogica Sheer Moisture Tint SPF15 though, so I'll probably change off and on throughout the week with the two. Or maybe use the Dermalogica on the weekend when I don't want to wear foundation too much (since it has such a nice tint to it).

I'll be sure to write a better review on JB though once I've been using the products for a longer time.
quivers
5% products discount

Sat May 27, 2006 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I do not manage. I have a debris of products piling up, most of them half-used. I have not the discipline...

The only product I consistently use up are the masques from Valmont.
And Wuta Kamille Handcreme.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Same here... when I love a product, I tend to purchase the whole line.. I've done so with A'kin. And I'm still awaiting my PSF orders...

what to do what to do... I think I'll go with alternating nights on the products that I use Smile

My only staple is Vit C.
CsRx +Firming has not been replaced yet. And also my Rx Tretinoin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 6:07 am      Reply with quote
quivers wrote:
I do not manage. I have a debris of products piling up, most of them half-used. I have not the discipline...

I know that feeling Laughing ! I was quite good for the last year or so, as I decided not to buy any new products till I'd used up the ones I had lying around. Just recently fell off the wagon in a major way though and am now impatiently waiting for my recent orders to be delivered. Here we go again.....
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Moonstarr! I will wait for your reviews.

I have no will power and tend to jump at anything that sound good.
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to add that all of YOU contribute to making me order products I want to try Smile then I get to like, then I need to find how to "insert" them in my already complicated routine! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 8:54 am      Reply with quote
I find the few that I really like, and give the rest to my mom. Surprised
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |