Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Elancyl
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone here use body care products from Elancyl?

During my browse around Sony Plaza last week after my post-lasik check-up I came across this line and was hit with a flashback to about 23 years ago when as a skinny teenager I was using their massage mit for lumpy bits (man, I doubt I even had anywhere).

Well, I got all sentimental and realized that now I have plenty of lumpy bits (more like mountains really) so yesterday I went back after my one-week check-up and bought the reincarnated massage mit and gel set (cost about US$48 here). I tried it this morning and was really impressed with how it got the circulation going (which is really what I am trying to improve - no hope for my lumps I fear) and I was instantly taken back with the wonderful smell of the gel tonic.

When I come back from Australia I intend to try out some of their firming products (going on a real body kick seeing as it has been neglected so long) and was wondering if anyone has tried the line.

There are a lot of products besides the massage kit.. exfoliating gel, toning shower gel, stretch mark cream, firming body cream, bust firming gel, and some super-dooper gel for firming that supposedly works in 2 weeks (yes, I am a sucker and plan to try that one).

Would love to hear some feedback from others!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no tiger_tim!! I was planning to ask about this line before I noticed that you have already posted it!! Very Happy Very Happy This is great !!

I have recently noticed this line in London Drugs and also Shopper Drugs although I've heard from a friend of mine who said that the firming product "Chrono Active Smoothing Concentrate" worked really well on her but that time I didnt know where to get them.

I'm quite interested in the massage gel and also the miracle firming products that claim to work in just 2 weeks as well Embarassed Embarassed I'm hoping to hear some feedback too !
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
My big goal with the massage contraption is to stimulate circulation. Unfortunately I have inherited sluggish circulation and the older the more similarities I see with my mothers legs Until about 35 I had very skinny, but shapely legs but now they are getting "broader" and I always remember my mother having very broad legs without a lot of shape from when I was a kid (she was the age I am now when she had me). At 79 she has a LOT of problems on her lower legs from circulation problems so I am learning and taking steps now so I dont have to suffer like she does.

I have very fair skin, but I was amazed at how stimulated the skin of the thighs was (very red, but not an unpleasant feeling.. very refreshing actually). If I get a bonus of "de-chunking" Laughing then that will be the icing on the cake!!

The super-dooper firming products can be seen on http://www.elancyl.com/homepage/0,4241,12966199_0_0_en_US_0,00.html?vid=13977260
The concentrate that can firm and reduce but up to 2.9cm in 2 weeks is mind boggling . I really want to improve my skin tone, but if it gets a bit firmer (and smaller), well that is another added bonus! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:00 am      Reply with quote
damn you, tiger_tim! did you have to bring this up??? Laughing i don't have cellulite (knock on wood), but i sure could use the stomach and bust firming gels (where ALL my fat goes). and, yeah, my circulation has never been the best. sigh, i guess i'll go be the guinea pig here. it is, unfortunately, available at my local market. damn damn damn! Wink
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:06 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
damn you, tiger_tim! did you have to bring this up??? Laughing i don't have cellulite (knock on wood), but i sure could use the stomach and bust firming gels (where ALL my fat goes). and, yeah, my circulation has never been the best. sigh, i guess i'll go be the guinea pig here. it is, unfortunately, available at my local market. damn damn damn! Wink

rub it in! rub it in! you probably pay half of what we do here in Japan...I would be VERY interested to know the pricing at your local supermarket. Man, I REALLY need a trip to Paris.. perhaps when the Euro drops a bit more..

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:26 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
rub it in! rub it in! you probably pay half of what we do here in Japan...I would be VERY interested to know the pricing at your local supermarket. Man, I REALLY need a trip to Paris.. perhaps when the Euro drops a bit more..

actually, i'm kind of screwed. it may be less money here, but i'm still paying via US dollars and the exchange rate is killing me! Rolling Eyes will check out prices for you, though, darlin'.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:54 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim, that is what I heard when I asked the lady at the drugstore what can this massage thing do. She said it can improve blood circulation which mean it can help with my freezing legs! She also suggested me to try the scrub because I can achieve the best result by using them together Rolling Eyes

For the price of the massage gel, I saw it's about $48 CAN and $20 for the refill .. not much different from Japan I guess?
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:11 am      Reply with quote
rub it in? rub it in??? it cost MORE money here!!! grumble, grumble. 29 euro for the set, and with the exchange rate, grumble.... but i got it, along with the tummy firmer.

i was soooo disgusted with the prices, that i bought something cheaper for the draining and bust-firming area -- Caudalie Vinothérapie. eat your heart out! Bad Grin

edit: oops! you paid $48 not $28. mea culpa. i feel much better now! sorry for the bad grin....
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:41 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
rub it in? rub it in??? it cost MORE money here!!! grumble, grumble. 29 euro for the set, and with the exchange rate, grumble.... but i got it, along with the tummy firmer.

i was soooo disgusted with the prices, that i bought something cheaper for the draining and bust-firming area -- Caudalie Vinothérapie. eat your heart out! Bad Grin

edit: oops! you paid $48 not $28. mea culpa. i feel much better now! sorry for the bad grin....

You big meanie!! Laughing Still, 29 euro is better than the 35 euro we pay here (but not by much). LMK how the Caudalie-better-boobie-lotion goes. (btw, if you "drain" them, wont they just wobble around your knees? Laughing )

Recently I have been eyeing off all different ones.. the cellcosmet is my HG but it costs... wait for it... about THREE HUNDRED EURO ::gasp:: Shock ::faint::

I also looked at Elancyl, Babor, Biotherm (the one I have now), Valmont (had a sample, nice smell and texture) and Hormetta. Oh what to do, what to do, the girls really need some TLC (and they would prefer it to come from some fancy serum Laughing )

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:45 am      Reply with quote
christine wrote:
tiger_tim, that is what I heard when I asked the lady at the drugstore what can this massage thing do. She said it can improve blood circulation which mean it can help with my freezing legs! She also suggested me to try the scrub because I can achieve the best result by using them together Rolling Eyes

For the price of the massage gel, I saw it's about $48 CAN and $20 for the refill .. not much different from Japan I guess?

Yup that is pretty close. I paid 5250 yen (including tax) which is about CA$50 (that was the mit thingy with tube of the gel set). I might go get the scrub too, but I want to finish off the other bits and peices I have here before investing in the body serums. I am using up the ADCE/Prep I have on my stomach and hips and I have a sample of that stretch mark cream that gave out the free 1oz bottles... and need to finish the Biotherm bust gel. Then I am off shopping. Darn. now I know Japan is not that expensive my policy of "no summer shopping" is shot. That policy only extneds to net shopping and in previous years the pricing of Japan has kept me away from shopathons here. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
And so a lemming is born... Very Happy

If anyone tries the stomach and bust Elancyl treatments, please, please write me a review.

Also, can't wait to hear how you get on with the circulation treatment. I have appalling circulation, so this really interests me.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
For some reason this last month the swelling in my legs has been horrendous. They are heavy and uncomfortable and even my poor toes feel swollen Laughing (just a combination of my hormonal fluctions, weather and long term sitting for work - sometimes it adds up to hell).

SO I have been trying my Elancyl massagerin the shower each day on my lower legs too.. and also dry skin brushing once a day to try and stir things up.. andit gets better (till I sit at the desk again.. Laughing).. THEN today I was wandering around my favorite department store and found they also sell Elancyl.

I rushed over to buy the toning shower gel (my husband has fallen in love with the scent of the Elancyl - which I must say keeps taking me back to my teenage years - so I had to buy this because I am worried he would nick my massage gel. Laughing THEN I notice a box that had the words "tired legs"... so I pull up my trouser leg to the knees and whip open the tester and rub some on (mind you, the swelling has been so bad of late it is hard for me to bend my leg!!)... it felt so refreshing I bought a tube.

It is called Relaxing Cream-Gel for Tired Legs. I got DH to massage some onto my lower legs after we got home from the long day shopping and they really did seem to feel relieved. I will be using this daily for a while and will then write a review for y'all

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
This is a very old post, but I buy this brand because I find that it works on me. Shower gels are not available at my local drug store.

This is really a truly amazing anti-cellulite brand that does work and you can see the difference with medium to bad cellulite after three months of use.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |