Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Candessence Delectable Bath Melts
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my order today from Candesence. When opening the carefully packed package I was floored by the gorgeous fragrance Drool . I ordered several things from Candesence and will keep you updated. The Bath Melts need a review all by themselves.

OMG these little gems are like taking the most relaxing, fragrant bath. The little tarts come packed as two in a pretty little organza bag. I followed the directions and dropped two in a hot tub (could have just used one). The fragrance of orange and almond was very noticeable without being sweet. Candy did not skimp on butters, oatmeal and oils. It was hard for me to get out of the tub. When I did, my skin was soft as silk and the fragrance has stayed with me one hour later. My husband even commented on how nice I smell.

I have always been a big fan of The Body Deli out of California. Let me tell you, Candesence Bath Melts as far as fragrance and leaving your body so silky soft has it all over The Body Deli's butters. The Body Deli products are excellent but feel Candy's are better. It doesn't take long to realize that her products were made with the best ingredients and lots of love.
Mabsy

Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Winnie for reviewing these! I am really tempted by these and it looks like I might just have to get some when I get back Smile
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Embarassed Thanks Winnie! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the melts. And they weren't soup when you got them!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Thank you Winnie for reviewing these! I am really tempted by these and it looks like I might just have to get some when I get back Smile

Mabsy,

Candessence products are just awesome!!! The body cleanser is to die for. Hand cream seems to be all other reviewers said. What stands out the most is the UNBELIEVABLE scents, richness and consistency of these products. I left fragrance selection to Candy. She has so many scents to pick from I got totally confused. I gave her a list of scents I like and she did an amazing job of blending. Packaging is not fancy but I appreciate that. I would rather get quality products then spend a fortune on expensive jars and bottles.

Have a safe trip. Smile

Quote:
Thanks Winnie! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the melts. And they weren't soup when you got them!

I was so pleased .... no soup. Laughing It has been very warm and I was concerned. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
My list of Candessence "must have" products just grows and grows... Laughing

Thanks for posting about these wonderful bath melts, Winnie!

Mary Smile
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I want a bathtub!!!!!!!

Oh well, I'll have to get some melts and save them for when I go visit my mum...she has a tub. Unfortunately I'll have to be patient (not my strongest trait) coz she lives 7 hours away and I don't know when I'll be going next... None of my friends here in Copenhagen have a tub, their bathrooms are in general from the dark ages Laughing a lot of people don't even have a shower in the apropriate modern place..."shower boxes" in the kitchen!!!! Shock

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:35 am      Reply with quote
I wish I had a bath tub at home!!! Or had learned about this product well before my trip to Bangkok (bathed at least twice a day for the whole trip)! Shock

It's great to be able to get a personal blending based on individual preferences. So tempting!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
I wish I had a bath tub at home!!! Or had learned about this product well before my trip to Bangkok (bathed at least twice a day for the whole trip)! Shock

It's great to be able to get a personal blending based on individual preferences. So tempting!

I do offer alot of other items that may not help with the enjoyment of a nice long soak...but - will make your skin & senses very happy. Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. This is definitely on my list to try!
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
[deleted]
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:55 am      Reply with quote
[quote="Candy8865

I do offer alot of other items that may not help with the enjoyment of a nice long soak...but - will make your skin & senses very happy. Cool[/quote]

Oh Candy, can you possibly make for me a Body Butter and Hand Lotion with the scent of Annick Goutal's skincare? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent so much that I'm tempted to buy their body products despite the Shock price tag. Laughing
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
[quote="Candy8865

I do offer alot of other items that may not help with the enjoyment of a nice long soak...but - will make your skin & senses very happy. Cool

Oh Candy, can you possibly make for me a Body Butter and Hand Lotion with the scent of Annick Goutal's skincare? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent so much that I'm tempted to buy their body products despite the Shock price tag. Laughing[/quote]

Do you happen to know off-hand the scents? If not, I can happily do some research on it. Adding it to the body butter & Encore is a snap. Just a matter of defining the scent.
Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
CK wrote:
[quote="Candy8865

Oh Candy, can you possibly make for me a Body Butter and Hand Lotion with the scent of Annick Goutal's skincare? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent so much that I'm tempted to buy their body products despite the Shock price tag. Laughing

Do you happen to know off-hand the scents? If not, I can happily do some research on it. Adding it to the body butter & Encore is a snap. Just a matter of defining the scent.
Very Happy[/quote]

Sorry....I only know it's the scent of rose. Here's the link of their skincare range I'm talking about. All the products have the same scents.

http://www.annickgoutal.nl/en/fragrances/lignesplendide.html

I have Creme Splendide at home and it smells so heavenly!! Very Happy
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:
CK wrote:
[quote="Candy8865

Very Happy

Sorry....I only know it's the scent of rose. Here's the link of their skincare range I'm talking about. All the products have the same scents.

I have Creme Splendide at home and it smells so heavenly!! Very Happy[/quote]

Cool! I'll check it out & get back to you!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
CK wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:
CK wrote:
[quote="Candy8865

Very Happy

I have Creme Splendide at home and it smells so heavenly!! Very Happy

Cool! I'll check it out & get back to you!![/quote]

Ok - this is what I found out. Apparently the scent is purely rose. But - it would appear not just a rose EO but 'rose sap' (of course til I read about this I never heard of such a thing). I did a search but could not locate anything called 'rose sap'. I dropped an email to a friend who hopefully can shed some light. In the meantime I'm going to continue to try to identify this rose sap. I have a feeling it may be along the lines of the 'ojon' product line. Basically, that this product line is the only one to use this 'rose sap' as Ojon is the only one to use the Ojon palm nut.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Sorry I don't know much about scents and fragrances and can't be of any help. Wink

Have PMed you and please see if it helps a bit. Razz
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:42 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Sorry I don't know much about scents and fragrances and can't be of any help. Wink

Have PMed you and please see if it helps a bit. Razz

Hmmm, another challenge! Laughing Time to roll up the sleeves and see what I can find out!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Well, I just found the description printed on the box: "a subtle bouquet of fresh roses and relaxing green notes".

Wink
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:15 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Well, I just found the description printed on the box: "a subtle bouquet of fresh roses and relaxing green notes".

Wink

Doncha just love that? Green notes...geeze Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:40 am      Reply with quote
lol Candy! Laughing It looks like CK's request is going to be even more challenging than mine. Good luck with the green notes!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
lol Candy! Laughing It looks like CK's request is going to be even more challenging than mine. Good luck with the green notes!

Hmm, me thinks you guys are getting together to see what I'm made of Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Just PMed you, Candy. Wink
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Just PMed you, Candy. Wink

No worries!! Got your other msg - I'll respond when I get home (at work right now).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
okay, someone tell me how to order. thanks!! Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
it's easy and painless, just go to candessence.com!^-^

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |