Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review:PSF Peach Facial Scrub and PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:41 am      Reply with quote
The peach scrub is very nice. Will get the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel next time.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Gotta chime in my kudos for the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel. I felt a little tingle the first time I used it but not too bad, left it on for 10 minutes. It rinsed off very easily and left my skin smooth and soft. I'll have to try leaving it on longer next time since I have pretty resistant skin.

I'm a little leery of using high octane chemical peels, so alternating between in-home microdermabrasion, enzyme masks, mud masks and aha/bha treatments really seems to work well for me.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Yulia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:21 am      Reply with quote
I don't mean be a downer here, but I would suggest that people with sensitive skin should try a sample of the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel before they order a full size. My sensitive skin did not tolerate the Peel, my face felt like it was on fire, and was very red and stung afterwards.

Love some of the other PSF products, though Very Happy
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I love several psf line,this is the one I've tried.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Yulia wrote:
I don't mean be a downer here, but I would suggest that people with sensitive skin should try a sample of the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel before they order a full size. My sensitive skin did not tolerate the Peel, my face felt like it was on fire, and was very red and stung afterwards.

Love some of the other PSF products, though Very Happy

Thanks yulia: I have very sensitive and very dry skin but I need to exfoliate so I was going to order the pumpkin peel but now I will ask for a sample.
lynnec
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
The pumpkin peel is awesome! It does a great job at getting rid of the flakies I have around my nose, and it makes my skin glow. My only warning is kind of silly, but be careful while applying it- I accidentally got a bit on my lip, and even though it was only on for 30 it made the spot pretty sensitive for a few days.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
The pumpkin peel was quite nice, yet I still prefere the Green Apple Peel from Juice Beauty...much better, and does a better job at exfoliating...
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have had my eye on this peach scrub....think I may give it a try. I love peach scented products anyway...
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Is the peach scrub a fine consistancy? Has anyone with sensitive skin found this product was okay??
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Love, love, LOVE the pumpkin peel. My skin is v. sensitive. I started out by leaving it on for only 2 minutes, then worked my way slowly up to 5 minutes. I love the way my skin feels afterwards!
carforum
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I cannot use PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel anymore, how bad, I got sensitive to this product~

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
The very first time I used the PSF pumpkin peel, I didn't feel anything with it on so I left it for 10 minutes. When I took it off - YEOW! It was stinging like mad, but I thought that was normal. Shock Anyway, splashed on soothing toner and I was fine within seconds. No lasting negative effect. As a matter of fact, it was great. My skin felt smooth. Nowadays, I keep it on for 15 minutes and expect that sting upon removal.
oncloudten
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Good advice to get a sample...I don't usually consider my skin easily irritated...but this stuff made me red as a beet and itched madly!
But PSF has some other products that I use and love!

V
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
The Pumpkin Peel is strong but I really, really like it. I have my eye on the peach scrub now.
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I will try the peach scrub . I

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:24 am      Reply with quote
I have sensitive skin and the Peach Scrub does not irritate it at all. It really does smell wonderful! I wish that it was a bit more scrubby (more granules). I would order it again.
annachka
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:18 am      Reply with quote
annachka wrote:
gwynethhung wrote:
how do you guys compare the pumpkin peel to juice beauty green apple peel
i have used the green apple peel, but the effect is just so so

You know, I've only used the Pumpkin Peel and just ordered the Green Apple Peel to compare the two. I can post my results here once I try it.

Ok I can say with full certainty that the Pumpkin Peel worked miracles on my face compared to Green Apple Peel. Pumpkin Peel feels like it's working immediately and it doesn't take very long at all for my skin to respond (I have sensitive skin and only need to apply it for 5 minutes MAX). Green Apple Peel (which can stay on my face for 15mins) definitely does something, but I don't see those mindblowing results as I do with Pumpkin Peel.

I also like the smell of the Pumpkin Peel and it really feels like the more natural product (none of which would be considerations if it didn't work as well as it does). Pumpkin Peel is one of my must-haves.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |