Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

RAVE:: Zenbiotics / TheVitalimage.com
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
After the Anna Bellina fiasko, I'm glad I got recommended the Zenbiotics skin care line. It is very pure and you will be amazed when you read the ingredients. I got the first time buyer package at thevitalimage.com (crappy website but same products as on zenbiotics.com only cheaper, and in not so fancy packaging). For $45 you get the cleanser, toner, hydrator and renewal serum. I added on the collagen builder for $20 and Oxygen for $5. All $70 shipping included.

The cleanser is awesome! Your skin feels silky soft afterwards. Being 8oz, this bottle will last me a long time.

Toner/ "Grime Fighter"- Well, it's ok. It's part of the regime you're suppose to do. Doesn't sting or anything- feels very mild, so I don't know if it's working or not. Being only 4oz doesn't make sense...you'll use up this one way before using up the cleanser. This doesn't stand up to my Caudalie Beauty Elixir...but it's way way cheaper.

Collagen builder- This come in a very small bottle with an inconvenient applicator- none. It's an amazing product though. I will definetly reorder this one. I can feel it working on my skin. Great product!

Hydrator- I love that it's a mist (2oz). I started by misting on too much, and my oily skin looked too shiny, but learned that only one or two pumps is all my face needs.

Renewal serum - again, very small size (like 1/3 oz), but surprinsingly you don't use much at all! I was sceptic to the small size at first, but it's a lovely product!

Oxygen - small bottle, the applicator makes me use too much of the liquid product and I really don't know what it does for my skin. Can't comment on this one yet...

I am very happy with this line. I was about to mix in some of my other favorite products into the regime, but decided to stick it out so I could give a correct review, and I'm glad I did! Beautiful products and I look forward to trying the Zenserum and Lift&Firm treatment later on (you're supposed to stick with the basic regime for a month before adding on these powerful products...maybe I'll cheat Very Happy )

I like nice designs and fancy packaging (what can I say- I'm a photographer...very visual...), so I might order the 2 last mentioned products from Zenbiotics.com. German at thevitalimage.com is great though...

Very Happy Hippie
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review! If you don't mind me asking, what is your skin type? I wonder if this would be decent for acne prone, sensitive skin.

Thanks!
Shawna Smile
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
My skin changes... mostly it's oily, large pored and can easily break out. Sometimes it's more combination... but major concern is using products that don't make me break out. Very Happy
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:01 am      Reply with quote
happyhippie wrote:

Collagen builder- This come in a very small bottle with an inconvenient applicator- none. It's an amazing product though. I will definetly reorder this one. I can feel it working on my skin. Great product!

Renewal serum - again, very small size (like 1/3 oz), but surprinsingly you don't use much at all! I was sceptic to the small size at first, but it's a lovely product!

Could you elaborate more on your experiences with these two, like texture and results?

TIA!
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:14 am      Reply with quote
I just checked out the website and I must say I'm really tempted by the Zen Serum "contains over 500 plant extracts" and "200% of every vitamin, mineral and essential amino acid". And the cell-renewal serum is another eye-catcher!

If you do get any of these products, do post your results!!!
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi happyhippie, thanks for the great review, it was really useful for me because I have been tempted to order the starter kit from Zenbiotic this week and just throw out my Devita basics that have started to sting my skin. The Vital Image looks like a great budget alternative and the products look identical, I would have never known about this website if it was not for the cleverly worded subject description to your review. I have just sent them an e mail with some questions and hopefully I'll place an order for their Skin Renewal Pac soon and then I can also be a happy hippie Very Happy Let us know if you have anything to add about the products, and thanks again.
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:15 am      Reply with quote
OK texture- The collagen builder is like a gel- cream, but liquid. You need very little of it. The Renewal Serum is more gel like but not see through... cream-gel but not a liquid.

I was going to get just the Zenserum/cleapatras dream at first, but since they suggested the whole system for a month before using the zenserum, I decided the first-time-buyer package at thevitalimage.com was a pretty good deal. I pay the same for my normal Eminence cleanser as the enire package cost...so I gave it a try and I'm so happy I did.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Oh yes, this Zenbiotics stuff blows Devita away...it's way better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I am very excited to hear that you have tried Devita as well, and that this is better, I am hoping they will ship abroad, but it does not look like it as they don't take cards. If not, I will get the Zenbiotic stuff. Did you get a full ingredient list for the Skin Renewal Complex on the packaging? Zenbiotic says their lead scientist is too busy to write down an ingredient list for their Renewal Serum...
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't seen any emails from SeaChi about upcoming specials, so, I think I'm going to order the Foundation kit from Zenbiotic.

Seems like maybe it's an even better idea as the moisturizer seems better suited for my skin with the current warm weather.

Happyhippie, could you compare the Zenbiotic line to Seachi, i.e, which do you prefer (if that's even fair!) or some of the products?

TIA! I've officially crowned you my organic/natural skincare enabler Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
The Sea-Chi cream is very nice, but it just did not work for my skin- made me break out... so I like Zenbiotics better, but it's a matter of taste... both good stuff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
HappyHippie--- have you ever tried the O2 serum from PSF? I'm wondering how it compares to the Oxygen serums that these two websites are selling. It would be wonderful if they were to both work about the same, since the ones on these two websites are much cheaper! Maybe I'll just have to try them and report back...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I was about to try the PSF O2 Serum...until I read the ingredients. I'm really trying to avoid anything with parabens. I got the Zenbiotics Oxygen serum, but I don't know what to compare it with or if it's working or not. It would be nice if someone who uses PSF O2 could compare the two and give a review Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to ask; do these products have any fragrance to them?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
I'm bumping this thread too in case others have tried these products since HappyHippie and Manslayerliz's reviews. I'm keeping an eye on this line since I'd like to go with a more natural products.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Since the O2 serum, I've tried 3 more of the Zenbiotic products: The Face and Body Cleanser, Oxy Toner/Skin Prep, and the Phyto Moisture Spray. Here are my thoughts on them:
Face and Body Cleanser- Liked this product A LOT. Cleansed very thoroughly, very mild, affordable and great for acne. Unfortunately since I've had to give up castor oil products and this contains castor oil, I can't use it anymore. Sad I have a travel-sized bottle of this that I never even opened, so if anyone would like it, just PM me.
Oxytoner: LOVE this toner! I love that the second ingredient is organic ACV, and I love how mild this toner is. It might be the mildest toner I've ever used. Also very nicely priced.
Phyto Moisture Spray: I've only been trialing this for a few days so I can't give a FULL review, but early results are great. This light moisture mist is perfect for adding just a touch of moisture on oily skin days, and on days when my skin is drier I wet my face with this and then seal it in with jojoba or camellia oil. I think it would be great to travel with this stuff too.

To answer your question, Smoothskin, these products have either very little or no fragrance to them. Very good for sensitive skin!

HTH!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info manslayerliz, I was e mailing with the company with some questions a while back and this whole story about the background of the company and how they can not give an ingredient list for some products because the scientist chooses them for their frequencies - well, it just put me off a bit... Confused
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
happyhippie - have you added any of the other anti-aging/nourishing serums to your routine? Are you still liking this line? I'm still really interested in it, but will have to wait until I finish some other products before I give it a go. TIA!
JuJu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm also very much looking forward to trying this line. I've been trying to manage using organic or other skin care that does not contain parabens.
happyhippie, manslayerliz, could you update how you like the line since, or any other thoughts?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Thanks JuJu! I was just about to bump this again myself. Very Happy
JuJu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
You are quite welcome. Surprised Since this line does not recommend to cope with other products, so I also need to wait about month and half to switch. I love adapting a natural methods and skin care on my skin, so if there is more super powereful product with todays tech- targeting my aging skin, I won't hesitate to give it a try. I love this forum. The reviews and feed backs are great!

5% products discount

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, I just checked the Zenbiotic website and it's the same price as the Vital Image now...if fact some stuff is a little cheaper. I can navigate the zenbiotic website much easier AND they accept Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX...the bottles look really nice too. Anyway, just thought you may want to know.

Revodermology
Spa Owner and Distributor for Zenbiotic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again! Well, to answer your question Juju, I'm still very much enjoying this line. Actually I had some bad luck, and right after I bought a full size bottle of their WONDERFUL cleanser, I found out that I can't use castor oil due to an allergy, so I had to quit using it... Crying or Very sad But when I emailed the owner and told him what happened, he sent me a bottle of their castor oil-free rinseless cleanser for free, yay!! I have to say, I love this stuff!!! While it has not replaced my normal face-washing routine, it's PERFECT for times when I just want to redo just part of my makeup, or when I want to take the concealer off of a breakout and put on more medicine. The Rinseless Cleanser is a lot like a toner--- spray on, massage it in a bit, and then wipe off, but it works GREAT and removes every bit of makeup without even the slightest hint of residue. I can't fnd it on their website so you might have to specially request it, but take my word for it, it is FABULOUS.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz, thank you for your reply. Did you order from thevilatlimage? The rinsless cleanser sounds good as an eye makeup remover for me.

revodermology, could you explain little bit about synergy serum? What does this serum do to skin? It seems that he foundation pack at zenbotic includes this serum which costs $34 more in compare to thevitalimage's foundation pack that does not.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:51 am      Reply with quote
revodermology wrote:
Hey, I just checked the Zenbiotic website and it's the same price as the Vital Image now...if fact some stuff is a little cheaper. I can navigate the zenbiotic website much easier AND they accept Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX...the bottles look really nice too. Anyway, just thought you may want to know.

Revodermology
Spa Owner and Distributor for Zenbiotic

That's fantastic! Thank you so much for the update. I look forward to trying these products very soon!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |