Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
RAVE:: Morrocco Method Haircare- PUREST I'VE FOUND!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried nearly all "natural" haircare products out there. I at one point gave up and just stuck with Robert Max's haircare (Hemp & Beer shampoo & conditioner is phenomenal -www.playongrass.com ) which is "natural" but not as organic and pure as I hoped to find. Sure, Terressentials is pretty pure, but my hair looked like sh-t after using it, so I always went back to the Hemp & Beer stuff.

Then I found Morrocco Method! I ordered the Sea Essence Shampoo (supposed to be the most hydrating one), the Chi Conditioner, Diamond Mist and samples of the Apple Cidre & Pine Shale Shampoo. I recieved the package and was eager to wash my hair. At first look at the product I thought "oh no, not another one of this muddy stuff that will make my hair look like Tina Turners}... and since I hate shampoos that don't lather, I came up with a solution. I went and got a bottle, squirted some of the shampoo in it, filled with about 2oz of water and shook it up. Great, I managed to get the stuff to foam up somewhat, poured it over my hair and massaged alittle. It did not foam at all on my head, but while it was in there I read the fine-print of the ingredient list to look for faults... ok where is that rip-off ingredient? None! This stuff is sooooo pure with the finest ingredients, it will shock you! OK, maybe I don't need a shampoo that lathers...I decided to give this a try. Atleast for 2 weeks.

The Sea essence shampoo is lovely and I will reorder that one with the Pine Shale one. Did not like the smell of the apple cider one. Chi conditioner is a must and the Diamond mist is great too. I suggest going to the websites listed below and get samples (or to some Whole Foods store that sells it) and read up on it. The website will even give you dates when it's best to cut your hair! Oh- and you have to get a Boar's bristle brush (I got mine cheap at Sally's - made in Portugal not China).

I have not learned that I don't need to use much at all of the products. I use them nearly every day because I love the feeling of them. For those who care- these products have a super-high vibration! I ordered mine via hairgarden.com and I even contacted Linda- the owner of the website- for a session with her when I get to Cali or Maui... I am amazed over the gemcoms she uses, sacred geometry in her haircuts etc. etc. This stuff is THE BEST I've ever used. My damaged hair is healing for every day that goes by! It's full of volume, shiny, got it's natural wavyness back and no frizz. WOW!!!

You can order these at morroccomethod.com or hairgarden.com (cheaper).

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Here's the link to the Lunar Hair Cutting Chart;
http://www.morroccomethod.com/lunar.shtml

Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard great things about these products!

I wonder if they ship to Australia... Smile
tisa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Happyhippie glad you like morrocco method

i've been using it and love the way it makes my hair feel .

have you tried the zen detox yet? let me know what you think when you try it Very Happy
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Don't like the Zen Detox- too much mud for me... but it does do a great job of pulling toxins out of the scalp, so I do use it sometimes. Takes me ages to wash the mud out though... I just ordered the Henna stuff from them too...have you tried it?
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hehe Happyhippie you've got me hooked on your natural reviews!!

So just another curiosity about your experiences with the Zen Detox, when you say pulling toxins out of the scalp, do you mean you can feel some aftereffect apart from having shiny/clean hair? Or is it like a nasty purging process Embarassed

TIA
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
can someone explain in more depth the lunar hair cutting chart???
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Well, apart from being a very muddy experience, the Zen detox is not that nasty. Yes, it tingles, but it's not bothersome. I'd say try their shampoo and conditioner first though...

The Lunar Hair Cutting chart shows you when is the optimal time of the month to cut your hair- those dates are marked in red. The ones dates where it's extra beneficial is marked in red and highlighted in yellow.

tisa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:09 am      Reply with quote
Happyhippie,

I have been using the henna for almost a year now Shock -can't believe it's been this long!

I love it because it covers my grey and conditions my hair at the same time.

I no longer go to hairsalons to get color or cutting since MM Very Happy . Now I use the savings on skincare and luxurious body products Very Happy

There are different recipes on the MM forum to help tweak end results given your haircolor. The more you use it the longer it lasts. Apparently the colorless henna is great for "glossing" - giving your hair even more shine.

I always find it funny to hear peoples reactions to the zen detox Laughing - because some find it a bit odd to be putting "mud" in their hair. I like the results and use rhassoul mud as a hair cleanser on occasion but find that the zen detox has a nicer scent than the plain mud.
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:43 am      Reply with quote
tisa,

so glad to hear abut the henna and the coverage for grey hair. I must stop the chemicals and this sounds like a great option for me. I'm a little confused from the site of how to mix...not sure of which products I need to get. TIA
tisa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:13 am      Reply with quote
debbied,

when you order the henna it comes with mixing instructions that are clear - I was also confused before ordering Confused !

if you need any help pm me. Wink
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Tisa- I'm not going to highlight my hair again, so I'm trying lemon and going to try the Marigold Henna (although I know it won't lighten much, just give a little golden hint- right?). Any other advice on how to lighten my hair or what to add into the henna?

PS. Which Shampoo's do you use? I like the Sea Essence and Pine Shale- don't like Apple Cider, but have not tried the Earth one- have you?

tisa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:51 am      Reply with quote
wave Hi happyhippie!

I use the dark brown henna and it covers my grey and turns it into slightly lighter golden brown highlights!

From what I could gather from the old forum - the marigold does what your looking for. I don't think it will lighten the hair.

I use all 4 shampoos in rotation and enjoy all 4 of them. I also use my own rhassoul mud mix in that rotation to stretch the MM.

A new discovery for me iswww.anitagrant.com - who has a rhassoul condish - a deep conditioning treatment that is wonderful and chocolaty - great for scalp and hair. check it out.
tisa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:00 am      Reply with quote
I went to sniff the Earth shampoo - this and the sea essence have the best scent.

But I honestly love them all - the pine shale stopped winter scalp dryness before it could actually start. It was the 'poo that cleared up what I thought was dandruff - but was in reality an allergic reaction to SLS's (sodium lauryl sulfate - a surfacant that has several different names to keep consumers dazed and confused )

I have noticed that people who don't want to rotate the 4 - choose 2 and switch between those - adding apple cider vinegar rinses into the mix.

I think that you should use the ones you think are best for you.

Do you like the Euro Oil or the other conditioners?
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Have not tried the Oil - how is it? I'm usually afraid that oils will weight down my hair...

I love the Chi conditioner and Diamond mist- have you tried the Volumizer mist? Is that a "hair-spray" or something for the roots...?

BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I ordered from them over a week ago, but haven't seen anything deducted from my checking account or heard any further word. Has anyone had trouble ordering from the morroccomethod website.
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I ordered fromwww.hairgarden.com the first time, and just put in an order for the hennas at morroccomethod.com- but I got a confirmation email emmediately...did you get that? If your card isn't charged, maybe the order did not go through...?

BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, I did get a confirmation letter right away. It says to email them with any customer service inquiries, so I guess I'll do that.
tisa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:38 am      Reply with quote
The euro oil is great! You can use it as a pre-shampoo conditioner - put it in overnite and shampoo it out - gorgeous hair Very Happy

It is lite in texture a few drops smoothed between your hands and then on hair tames frizzies and adds extra shine. A little goes a loooonnnng way. I still have the bottle from the travel pack. Very Happy

The volumizer spray gives your hair more body but I haven't used it like a typical salon root volumizer. I prefer the spray conditioners and euro oil to the chi rinse out.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I really wanted these products to work for me and used the Pine Shale Shampoo, the Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and the Chi Instant Conditioner. My hair has never looked worse; lank, greasy and tangled - it just did not feel clean... Have you all got long hair? Did it not tangle with these products? I wonder what went wrong for me Confused
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have long hair... my hair felt greasy at first, but I stuck with it and learned that if I mixed it with water in a squirt-bottle, I would get it a perfect abmount in my hair, get it very clean, and now it just looks better then ever. Maybe hair needs like a "detox" period with thesed products...I don't know... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
They are missing many days if not weeks on that calendar that you posted. So what happens if you get your hair cut on those dates that are not on the calender?
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
You can cut your hair whenever you want to, I just find it very interesting that there are optimal days of the month to cut your hair depending on the moon... supposed to make your hair grow longer faster... who knows. I figured I might as well try it.

Are you Swedish by any chance? Jag ar svensk ocksa, men har bott i USA de senaste 8 aren.

happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:48 am      Reply with quote
My hair is just getting shinier by the day using this stuff...amazing. I also started using it on my face- the Sea Essence Shampoo is fantastic! I smear it on my face while I'm in the bath, and it's like a facial mask... supernice!

Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Happyhippie, Tisa, anyone... can you please explain again how best to use the shampoo for maximum results? I used the Earth last night and my hair is dried out and tangly. I am positive I used too much. Any tricks besides diluting?

TIA Very Happy

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |