Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Cle de peau
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
I can't seem to find this product anywhere. I have chosen this as a 1st choice concealer (by review)and now I can't find it! Does anyone have website link? I have tried ebay, googled it etc.
Thank you

Babs
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Cle de peau is part of Shiseido. Check out this link from Shiseido- It is a store locator. When I put in my zip code Neiman Marcus showed up. Like all Shiseido products in the US you cannot buy from an authorized dealer online, you have to go to a store!

http://www.sca.shiseido.com/cledepeau/

HTH
skin adict2
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine at Neiman Marcus and eBay.
WhiteLotus
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not sure where you live, but Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue carries this line.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
In Canada certain Holt Renfrew dept. stores carry the line as well, hths.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Are you still looking for this product?
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to find this entire line!

Babs

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
If you are in the US, Neiman Marcus carries the entire line. I was just there today checking it out.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
It is also sold in Toronto at two different retailers.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, I tried their foundation and it was good but did not have a perfect match to my skin colour and found the coverage more on the heavy side. That can be ok but since my acne is not as bad as it used to be, I don't really need that.

Personally, I find La Prarie Caviar Foundation SPF15 is worth every penny. It comes with concealor and the foundation is very blendable. You can apply it easily as light coverage, or medium coverage or heavy coverage. That is how flexable Caviar foundation is.

Cle de Peau has excellent concealor and I highly recomend it!
isachris
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Does any try CPB products?
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
skincare,
Would you recommend one over the other? How about color?
Thanks
b

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
For foundation it would be La Prarie Caviar SPF15. It is by far top of the line and very blendable, sometimes I use the concealor that goes with it but I find for myself that Cle de Peau concealor has better staying power. The colour I bought is called Porceline.

I only buy Cle de Peau eye make-up remover and their concealor (very blendable). I have found a perfect match to my skin tone which is Ivory.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
many thanks skincare!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Your welcome, please let us know what you have decide. Very Happy
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
If in Canada it is sold in a few Holt Renfrew locations, hths.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
ok, that is good to know. As far as I know it is not sold in Toronto at Holt Renfrew.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine at Neiman & really like how it covers black circles under the eye.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:03 am      Reply with quote
I think Neiman marcus carries this line and you may find them at amazon.com as well. However, I usually buy it from hongkong which is less expensive than from japan.

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
Tangerine
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
My neiman marcus doesn't carry it but the barney's new york store has this brand. HTH
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
it's available at the holt renfrew in vancouver
Alix
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Since I can't afford it. So I can just woder, is it really worth it?
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
I buy Cle de Peau at Neiman Marcus. I adore their concealer. It is so creamy and blendable. I notice that I start to use it in areas (inner corner of eyes) that I never traditionally think of "concealing".

My backup for budgeproof concealment is Laura Merceir but CdP is so much more creamy.
stellamaris
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
After I moved away, I would always call the CDP counter at Saks in Tyson's Corner, VA to order my concealer and loose powder. They ship it out here no problem. Last time I did that though I got a very weird, pushy SA so I don't want to call them again.

So I think next time I shall order CDP online from ebeautymall.com. They appear to carry the whole line so I am thinking they must be legitimate.

Oh, edit to add that as far as color goes, my perfect CDP concealer shade is Ochre. I am a Golden Glow in Jane Iredale, hopefully that gives a point of reference.
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:09 am      Reply with quote
For those looking for online stores, considerwww.gooddealer.com andwww.adamsbeauty.com
Both sites are HK dealers but I have been told the ship internationally.

Good luck!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |