Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is anyone on Myspace?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Just curious...I recently learned all about it and I'm addicted.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Here is mine....I added photos.

http://www.myspace.com/66666712
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have a 'space' but I'm not real sure about how to put the link in here.. I just became a friend of Olivias if anyone goes there, click on me, and be my friend...LOL ***Shameless appeal for friends***
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Here's mine! Smile
http://www.myspace.com/joziegrozy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Let's see if this works...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=69091290

***Why is mine so much longer? LOL***
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have a myspace website but Olivia, you really look stunning in that wedding pic!!

Kiki and joziegrozy - glad to put faces to your names - you gals look fab as well Smile
luvmykitties
5% products discount

Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Kiki - you look great for 95 yrs old!
Your link may be so long because maybe you copied from the address bar while logged in? While logged in, go to your HOME page, there should be an area that lists your "URL".
Tell people about your MySpace [?]
My URL

http://www.myspace.com/69091290 (<- that should work for you)

I created one last year, but never did anything with it except put 1 photo up. Didn't design anything or did the "add friends" and stuff. I only set it up so I could view stuff from other MySpace pages. I really should work on it.

I like checking out Reality show cast member's pages. Cool Now TV shows even have MySpace pages.

41, mature dry skin, somewhat sensitive. Blue eyes, brown hair, fair to medium skin. Areas of concern: loss of elasticity & definition, sagging skin/jowls, neck, deep lip lines, broken capillaries on nose and cheeks, crepiness on eyelids. Less of a concern: photodamage, wrinkles around eyes and outer cheeks, darkness under eyes
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:42 am      Reply with quote
There is also a friendster site that is as popular as MYSPACE.
www.friendster.com Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
THANKS luvmykitties! Yeah, all the skin care and SS really pays off...LOLROF And yes, you are right, that is exactly how I got the link here, copied and pasted it from the address bar.. And now that you told me how to do it, I remember seeing the instructions..LOL Oh well, as long as whet I did, worked... I don't think I can edit to change the link, but how sweet of you to get the short version for me!

I only have a myspace, because a friend talked me into it.. Who knew I'd actually get friends...LOL If I used my real name and info, possibly people I went to school with and know would find me, but, along with the fact I go incognito online, I don't care if any of my old class mates find me.. LOL The ones I want to stay in touch with, I do...
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
luvmykitties wrote:
Kiki - you look great for 95 yrs old!

95!!! Wow - totally overlooked that! You do look great Smile
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
kiki: you cannnot be 95!!!!! you look fabulous.....!!!!!
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
I told you, good skin care and LOTS of SS...

{You guys are cracking me up...LOLROF}
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |