Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
DDF Ultra Rich Moisturizing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
I finally got the product out of the bottle. I think it had developed a vacuum or "air-lock" or something on the plane ride over here. The pump wouldn't work until I pried the bottle open and let in some air. (Oh the lengths we women must go to in the pursuit of beauty!) Wink

Anyway, this is a thick and creamy moisturizer that spreads easily and absorbs rapidly. Though the title says "ultra-rich," it's not heavy or greasy. In fact it's advertised as a product for normal to dry skin. I found it to be just moisturizing enough for my slightly dry skin.

The best things about DDF are the minimal ingredients and lack of fragrance, so it's a great line for for people with ultra-sensitive skin. Also, the manufacturer doesn't make wild claims. Whatever the bottle says, the product does. (Sometimes too well, as was the case with the de-puffing eye cream!)

Still, I find myself consistently ignoring my DDF products and reaching instead for Decleor and Orlane. I wasn't sure why until I read a comment Thoughtcrime made about MDF. Quote: "...they have a dermatologist rather than a spa quality feel."

Bingo. Dermatologist-created products may do the job, but there's a much higher "pleasure of use" factor in spa products. (Fragrance, texture, packaging, etc.)
happyinlandofoz
5% products discount

Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I see theres at least 6 different moisturizers? Which DDS is it? thank, happy
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
It's the one that's labeled "Ultra Rich"

You'll find it about halfway down this page:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ddf-moisturizers-eye-treatments.htm
onlyxi6
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 am      Reply with quote
i don't know more about this product of DDF, but i trust this brand, i will got some samples to try in the next order of EDS

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
onlyxi6 wrote:
i don't know more about this product of DDF, but i trust this brand, i will got some samples to try in the next order of EDS

Why do you trust this brand?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |