Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: PSFs fantastic R & R Toning Mist
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:47 am      Reply with quote
I have an unopened Decleor toner in my bathroom and now I'm so tempted to try this one! This website is DANGEROUS!

Must show restraint...
autumnApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I have reordered R&R Toning Mist from EDS. I felt that it's refreshing and the price is great. I'm not too sure about its healing power because I don't really see the healing effect on my skin. Could be just me, who knows. However, I do love the simple ingredients. Makes me feel safer and happier when I use the toner Smile
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am so out! Actually this is first time I heard the brand and it seems a lot of people love it. Rolling Eyes
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:32 am      Reply with quote
It's on my PSF order list!!!
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I have it as well, it's a nice light toner. I love anything PSF, so inexpensive and effective.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:32 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this one for a while now, but honestly I like the O2 serum more than this one. I know it's not exactly the same thing, but in terms of healing this one doesn't really give me the same effect as the O2 does.

I still use it morning and night like a toner so I can use it up...smells nice and fresh like cucumber too! But, I probably won't repurchase...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 10, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested about this! I don't even use toners. Since the PSF R&R toner gave such good results to people based on the reviews and it's reasonably priced, this is definitely going on my list.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 5:42 am      Reply with quote
I too like the R&R Toner. It does it's job and doesn't leave my face greasy after use and also it's a great price and lasts me quite a while. Though I did prefer the results I got from using the O2 Serum, the only downside is the cost!
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
I got this as part of my package from EDS. Yay! Wow, it really does smell like cucumbers! That's a good thing for me, since I love cucumbers. I like this toner.
sleepylily
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
This is on my waitinglist Laughing Laughing Especially it's inexpensive...
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I love it too, but I dun like the smell
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
How does everyone apply toners?

For me it just seems wasteful (of both the cotton pad and the toner) to use a cotton pad/toner. I just make sure that my hands are clean, I spray it all over, than rub it around a little with my fingers. So my hands get a little pampering treatment too!
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I have purchsed it before. This is a pure product which means that it should be no additive to preserve it, right? But I can't see any expiry date printed on the bottle, so I am quite worry about the"freshness" of the product.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 8:30 am      Reply with quote
wancy_2000 wrote:
I have purchsed it before. This is a pure product which means that it should be no additive to preserve it, right? But I can't see any expiry date printed on the bottle, so I am quite worry about the"freshness" of the product.

I don't know about this product in particular, but I've noticed that PSF does use preservatives so I bet that they are concerned with freshness of the products. I wouldn't worry...
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 27, 2008 4:42 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this toner for about 3 weeks and ive seen a difference in my skin. The redness i hsd around my t zone has almost gone and it feels wonderful on my skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I've gone through 3 bottles..enough said.. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I love this toner, it is fantastic. It is the best toner i have used so far. I will definetely purchase this again

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I can't find any expiry date printed on the bottle, so anyone who know where is it?
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:18 am      Reply with quote
wancy_2000 wrote:
I can't find any expiry date printed on the bottle, so anyone who know where is it?

I also can't find any expiry dates... But I'm not too worried because I'm pretty sure EDS is good about sending you only fresh products. It's not like buying on e-bay, then finding out your product has been expired for 2 years.
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:21 am      Reply with quote
thx..
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yet another PSF item to add to my lemming list! I have to say, I never heard of PSF before EDS but thanking the makeup gods that I was able to hear about it.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this ever since it was introduced. I have one in my beach bag. It has green tea which is effective for sun damage. I do have to reapply sun tan lotion when I use it but it's so refreshing (and inexpensive).
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
I've been using this ever since it was introduced. I have one in my beach bag. It has green tea which is effective for sun damage. I do have to reapply sun tan lotion when I use it but it's so refreshing (and inexpensive).

I don't think it has green tea...
havana8

Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:

I actually thought it had green tea, too! Embarassed Lots of other skin calming/healing/anti-inflammatory ingredients though....

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Organic Cucumber) Distillate, Methyl-sulfonylmethane (MSM), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, B-Gluaderm™ (Mushroom Beta Glucan), Salix Nigra (Black Willow) Bark Exract
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah... When I saw that post I went and read the ingredients list, thinking that I missed it somehow. Anyway it's still an awesome toner

havana8 wrote:
sharky wrote:

I actually thought it had green tea, too! Embarassed Lots of other skin calming/healing/anti-inflammatory ingredients though....

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Organic Cucumber) Distillate, Methyl-sulfonylmethane (MSM), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, B-Gluaderm™ (Mushroom Beta Glucan), Salix Nigra (Black Willow) Bark Exract
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |