Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Need help***Have you ever bought anything from this company?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
I need to buy for my mother Cerebrolysin, this is medication that we use to buy in Europe,it is also available in US (I know that my friend has it there). We reside, presently, in Canada, and for some reason Canadian health ministry doesn't approve this medication...Someone gave me the e-mail of an international pharmacy and I contacted them. This company offering to sell this medication. The e-mails that they send to me don't have address of their company.I asked them to send to me their contact info, they did. They don't sell products on-line, and they asked me to fax or e-mail my credit card information to them. I said that for a security reason I will not give this type of info by e-mail or fax. I'm waiting for their answer. I search on the net with the name of the company and found that they have a website.
I would really appreciate if someone will share the experience with this company. Has anyone bought from them? Is this company legal?
I have read so many articles that you can buy medication and instead receive fake product.
Here is the name and the address of the company:

0043 1 512 28 25 17

Address:

Internationale Apotheke
Kärntner Ring 17
1010Wien
Austria

Here is website:

http://www.internationale-apotheke.at/english/index.htm

Thanks in advance for your help Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Is there something like a Better Business Bureau in Oz? I'd try e-mailing them to find out if they have complaints about this company.

Have you tried inhousepharmacy? I think they are based in NZ. I'd think if it can be sold in OZ it can be sold in NZ. Inhousepharmacy has been around a long time. I've used them and been very happy.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Laral,
I live in Vienna so i'm familiar with the address you gave. that's just a big pharmacy in the city, very wellknown and definitely something you can trust in. if i'd need a very special medication, or homeopathy, or chinese remedies, etc. i'd go into this pharmacy.
Is there anything I could help you ?
donnababe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Embarassed Oh, lordy Embarassed I read that as Australia.

At least it bumped it up so lin23 could see it!
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
Hi Laral,
I live in Vienna so i'm familiar with the address you gave. that's just a big pharmacy in the city, very wellknown and definitely something you can trust in. if i'd need a very special medication, or homeopathy, or chinese remedies, etc. i'd go into this pharmacy.
Is there anything I could help you ?

Hi Lin23,
Thank you for making my worries go away Smile
The lady from that company just send to me
e-mail explaining that they don't sell through the website, but I can just call them directly. She send a little different address than it is on the website:

Kaerntnerring 17

I think she just misspelled it, and I don't have to worry about it.
Thanks for your answer
Lara

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi Laral,
yes, that's the same address she just used the english transcription for the "a with 2 dots", in order to help you with the pronunciation probably.
You can really trust them, they are an "establishment" in Vienna, existing for ages already (probably serving the emperor Franz already . . .).
still, p.m. me when I can be of any assistance on site.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |