Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: REVIEW: KOSE Whitening Mask (Black)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jwang
5% products discount

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:31 am      Reply with quote
I tried this product before, it is not easy to remove, and I can not tolerate the pain it brought at all!
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't feel much pain, but it's hard to remove

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
It is not too much pain for me.
The small pimple are out (nose and forehead ) but it is not much as I expect. Confused
mcaleung
5% products discount

Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Don't like it very much...
It's painful when taking it off and it also takes long time to dry up
Kenaz

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 am      Reply with quote
I'm just using it now (was looking for how long to leave it on since directions are in Japanese Laughing )

I'll update the post with my opinion after a few uses, but just a general comment regarding the pain some feel removing the dried mask.

When I started with clay masks, I would always let them dry thoroughly. It was a pain and after a while I noticed the pores on my forehead got horribly larger. So I quit clay because I thought it somehow had to do with the harsh removal of the masks. Then months later, I got a new brand of clay hoping for something more gentle, and its instructions clearly directed not to let the mask dry.

And after browsing skincare forums and particularly reading negative feedback on blackhead strips, I'm convinced taking off dry masks harms the skin. Like in all cosmetic products, the action is first meant to be chemical. And once it's done its work of clearing the skin, all you have to do is rinse it off. If the directions say to leave it on 20 min and it's still not dry by then, it may just be intended this way.
bel
5% products discount

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Indeed the peeling off causes pain. Think it's too drying. But it does help to remove some of the blackheads and whiteheads. Can see the bits sticking in the mask. Will use less frequent like twice a month instead of weekly.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 am      Reply with quote
If you're used to using Biore Pore Strips (which are very good), you wouldn't feel a thing peeling off this mask. In fact it helps to lift off dead skin cells as well. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't remove cleanly, leaving bits of mask all over my face, and it smells strongly of alcohol.
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:09 am      Reply with quote
yes, it is very suitalbe for the oil skin, and it is a very good cleaning mask. But for dry skin, this kind of mask is too dry.
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
used it once , thought its not good for sensitive skin
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 am      Reply with quote
it cleans well, i used it every week, and my face seems clean and clear every time i used it.
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I massage it on my face for around 30 seconds and then let it sit on my face for around 2 minutes.
After I wash off the face mask, I feel that the skin tone is brightened up, and the result can last for around 2 days.
Yes it’s a bit difficult to wash off and you need to be patient with that. And it might not be suitable for oilier skin type as its texture is rich.
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:15 am      Reply with quote
I think it doesn't work for me.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |