Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
valmont bio-cellular serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this? I received a sample from EDS & got to try it once-either over or under active serum I don't remember-curious little hands got to the rest of it. Sad

I remember I liked how firm & clear I looked the next morning, but like I said, I only got to try it once.

If I keep on like this I'm changing my user name to Ms. Serum Cool
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
hi marina

this was part of the valmont discovery kit I recently got when i purchased a valmont neck cream (my first valmont product)

i absolutely love it -- i wasn't impressed after the initial application but read a couple of posts here where members raved about it so i decided to try it again

now i'm trying to stretch out the sample until i can get the full size Smile

hth
montrealgal
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome.

Can I ask where you got the discovery kit? I'd love to try another sample & maybe the DNA repair one. Thanks
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I love this serum. Bio-cellular and AG tripeptinon are the best serums I've ever used. I'm almost finished my jar of tripeptinon and will re-order it for PM but am also going to order the bio-cell for AM use! Love them both!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the welcome Smile

i got the discovery kit as a gift with purchase. befoe i made the purchase, i asked if i could just buy the kit but was told no, it's only ever offered as a gwp. but maybe you can find it on ebay?

if you have a valmont seller near you, maybe you can get a sample? i also had a sample of the dna repair. have only used it once, so can't comment about its effectivness

good luck Smile
mg
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, sportygirl...my latest serum craze is partially due to you...I think Bushy may have had a hand in it as far as trepti..whatever Rolling Eyes What I like is that they can work with active serum & c serums.

Montrealgal,
I assume you're in Montreal? Is there a Valmont dealer in the area & I didn't know about it?
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
yes, i'm in montreal, marina -- from your questions, i'm guess you are also?

there's a shop called s/he on greene ave in westmount that sells valmont products. mind you, they are more expensive than here on eds. they also have a salon and give facials using valmont products but have not tried it.

if you hear of another place to buy, would you let me know svp? thanx

maybe you can score some samples Smile

mg
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
marina - I agree, they can be used with just about anything. Very versatile. And the best thing is they work! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
montrealgal wrote:
yes, i'm in montreal, marina -- from your questions, i'm guess you are also?

there's a shop called s/he on greene ave in westmount that sells valmont products. mind you, they are more expensive than here on eds. they also have a salon and give facials using valmont products but have not tried it.

if you hear of another place to buy, would you let me know svp? thanx

maybe you can score some samples Smile

mg

I know the place..the problem is I'm not sure they give out samples w/out purchasing. I would only buy from EDS if they're more expensive there plus I get my member discount.

That being said, some members have been talking about cellcosmet cleanser gel lately. I didn't even know till recently that Holts carried the line. Since I'm well known there Embarassed , I'll ask them to mail me some samples of that. I rarely get to go downtown anymore. Sad

Sportygirl, I'll let everyone know how I like it. I still have a full bottle of poly-vit which I love. Have to speak to Mabsy about how she layers all of them & can still find her skin. Confused So many serums...so little time.
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
i absolutely LOVE this serum. parts of my face used to be different colors (dont know why). But ever since using this serum, my face now has even tone adn overall looks healthier. it is expensive, but you only need to use very little.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
What's the difference-texturewise at least-between this & the DNA serum?
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of valmont dna serum from EDS, and as far as I can tell, their textures are the same. I cannot tell the difference. They even smell the same.
If you cannot decide between bio cellular and dna serum, you should talk to somebody at EDS. I could not decide between the two and EDS ppl helped clarifying things for me.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you. I appreciate the help Smile
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
np. let us know what you decide. and dont forget to share the review Smile
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
marina - that would be great, I'd like to know if you love it as much as I do! I hope it works as well for you. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
There are reviews comparing Valmont Bio Cellular to Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel. Anyone tried them both? How are they different in terms of function and texture? TIA! Smile
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:34 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
There are reviews comparing Valmont Bio Cellular to Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel. Anyone tried them both? How are they different in terms of function and texture? TIA! Smile

I used the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel last summer and this summer, I'm using Valmont Bio Cellular. They are both the star product of its brand. Actually, I like them both.

Jurlique uses organic herbal extracts in the HR gel. It is very light and watery in texture. Very easy to apply and sinks in very quickly. They claim that the product can tone, firm, restore and hydrate the skin. I can see an improvement in the tone and the smoothness of the skin after finish 1/4 bottle.

I just start using the Valmont Bio-cellular for about 2 weeks. Like most Valmont's product, it contains HP DNA and RNA which stimulates cell renewal. It is also light in texture but not as watery as Jurlique's HR gel. Yet, it penetrates very well too. Since I'm using this in conjunction with other Valmont skin care products, I can't really tell how much it helps my skin by it's own. I would say my skin is feeling softer and smoother after using Valmont after one week.

Comparing with Jurlique, Valmont gives more moisture to the skin and it is good to be used in both summer and winter.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Ocha, thanks for your info. Razz

So I think I made the right decision. I want them both but chose to order Jurlique first because I've tested it and felt it's light enough for summer over here. Will definitely try Bio Cellular when I finish the Jurlique one. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |