Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Dr Hauschka Rejunvenating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
erinR
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,
Per your recommendations I began using Dr. H rejunvenating mask last night...love it! I also used it this morning as a spot treatment on a budding pimple I have on my chin...two hours later I can already see a difference. I could not be more enthusiastic about recommending this product now. Thanks Everyone.
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, erinR. I've been trying to get a sample of this at Whole Foods, but they never have any. I was able to get a sample tube of the Dr. H Cleansing Cream recently and it made my face break out after the first try. I cleansed my face with my regular facial wash, then used the DHCC. After I washed it off (and even after I used my Dr. H. toner sample) it felt like I had a layer of grease on my face. I was hoping it would just sink in and moisturize my skin, but unfortunately it caused breakouts. Uck! I'm glad I got a sample instead of wasting the $. I really want to try the DH Rejuvenating Mask, though. A lot of EDS members seem to like it. Thanks for your recommendation!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:19 am      Reply with quote
^ It is normal for DR H Cleansing Cream to make you break out the first week or two you use it. It is part of the purdging process, taking out stuff from deep down the pores up to the surface.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:49 am      Reply with quote
I used the whole tube and was still breaking out. But I did love it otherwise.
goldie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:15 am      Reply with quote
OK, I'm putting this on the list for my next order from EDS -- can't wait to try it as I love the Dr H cleansing cream and normalizing day oil.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Same here, I've been LOVING the Cleansing Cream and the Toner, and I've been eyeing this mask for a while... now I guess I'll just have to go for it!^-^

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to make a DIY version of this mask?
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I love it too Smile The improved clarity, the balanced oil production and the dissapearing pores all make it worth while for me.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
It's a really luxorious mask - I love it too!
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. I too have been using DHCC so I'll have to give this a try!
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:53 am      Reply with quote
As recommended by Rosebud Smile When my skin is looking like &^$% I use a gentle layer of this overnight and I find that my skin is much clearer the next day.

I also started experimenting with mixing small amounts of Jurlique blemish cream plus Dr H revitalising mask and the Henry Tianus purifying cream and then using it as an overnight treatment when I am having an extra bad case of the breakouts. The mixture works wonders.

BUT I would never recommend using the revitalising mask more than 2 nights in a row because it simply loses its magical abilities.

Olyn, as for the DIY version, the actual mask contains so many extracts which are supposedly 'rhythmatised' I dont know if I could even recreate something that could have the same effects. The main ingredient, quince seed extract, I've only been able to find one place that sells it in huge 2.2lb bulk lots (anyone want to share Laughing )
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:13 am      Reply with quote
I love this mask too, it's not too greasy or overdrying...just right! Wink I find it makes my skin smooth & I also use it overnight after using the cleansing cream. However I'm not sure if it has really helped reduce/fade my acne scars though, apparently it's supposed to?? But overall a great mask Very Happy
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:02 am      Reply with quote
I think every one already knows how much I love this mask, I mainly use it once a week, applying a thin layer and leaving on overnight. Like Miranets mentioned it is best done just one or 2 nights in a row to really notice the results.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I never thought about using it two nights in a row!!! I think I am going to though ;<)
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I really love this mask as well, one of the first things that I have tried from the Dr. H line , very impressed.
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
This, along with the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel, makes me want to cry.

I love everything about both products... texture, smell, immediate results. And yet... YET!... within a day or so of usage, I break out in horrible cystic acne.

I just used the Rejuvenating two nights ago and have a painful bump on my right temple and chin now.

It's so unfair! Sad

However, where I avoid the HRG, I love the mask so much that I only use it RIGHT before a special event. Since my skin freaks out a day or so after, I go for the "no gain without pain" attitude Wink Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Agave have you tried the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Mists? I have sensitive/acne-prone skin and the Herbal Recovery Gel irritates my skin but I use the Herbal Recovery Mist OP and am starting to think that it might actually be helping with my acne! I will have a better idea on this in a few weeks and will report my results then.
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Miranets-
Thanks! I guess I'll have to put this one on my (growing) list of things to buy! Laughing
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
Agave have you tried the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Mists? I have sensitive/acne-prone skin and the Herbal Recovery Gel irritates my skin but I use the Herbal Recovery Mist OP and am starting to think that it might actually be helping with my acne! I will have a better idea on this in a few weeks and will report my results then.

let me know how you like it! I've not purchased the mists... seems like highway robbery for some reason. Somehow a gel form is more substantial? Embarassed

I've used the Sensitive gel-toner and it's a nice product and fairly priced. Very much like the HRG, but, not as decadent feeling and thankfully, no pimples.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
I prefer the Jurlique mists instead of the gel...I find the gel is too rich for my skin. The Jurlique SA told me generally the mist is better for oilier & younger skin.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:23 am      Reply with quote
I must have this!!!! Smile

Yes, anotehr mask to add to my ever growing stash of them.

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Agave wrote:
let me know how you like it! I've not purchased the mists... seems like highway robbery for some reason. Somehow a gel form is more substantial? Embarassed

I've used the Sensitive gel-toner and it's a nice product and fairly priced. Very much like the HRG, but, not as decadent feeling and thankfully, no pimples.

Agave I will post a review in a few weeks. You are right it does not seem substantial but if it helps with my acne I will gladly pay the $46 or so!! Are you refering to the Ultra Sensitive toner? I have never tried that although I just bought the Ultra Sensitive Night Treatment Gel and should be receiving it in a few days.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Safire wrote:
I prefer the Jurlique mists instead of the gel...I find the gel is too rich for my skin. The Jurlique SA told me generally the mist is better for oilier & younger skin.

Safire I actually found the Gel a bit drying. I think that is due to the alcohol content. Fortunatly the Mists do not have any alcohol!
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:13 am      Reply with quote
can anyone compare Dr.H and PSF products?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:26 am      Reply with quote
already order Dr. H and Decleor for oily skin. I will let you know which one is better.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |