Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone comment on Valmont products?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:05 am      Reply with quote
I love Valmont products and am currently using 5 of them. They are very rich, but absorb really well and do not leave my skin oily or greasy, even on the hottest days. They also smell wonderful, not overly fragrant, which can bother my eyes sometimes, and my skin looks wonderful after I've put them on. Very moisturizing and healing and my skin looks smooth and healthy.

This is one of the best skin-care lines I have ever used, and since using Valmont along with my Amino Genesis products (also love Photolagen and Tripeptinon) my complexion looks great! Very Happy

I also must add though, that since everyones skin is different, you may not get the same results, these products just seem to work really well with my particular skin type and I love them! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
Agree with sportygirl. I LOVE valmont.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:22 am      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
I love Valmont products and am currently using 5 of them. They are very rich, but absorb really well and do not leave my skin oily or greasy, even on the hottest days. They also smell wonderful, not overly fragrant, which can bother my eyes sometimes, and my skin looks wonderful after I've put them on. Very moisturizing and healing and my skin looks smooth and healthy.

This is one of the best skin-care lines I have ever used, and since using Valmont along with my Amino Genesis products (also love Photolagen and Tripeptinon) my complexion looks great! Very Happy

I also must add though, that since everyones skin is different, you may not get the same results, these products just seem to work really well with my particular skin type and I love them! Very Happy

I'd love to see how your skin routine works with Valmont & amino...and the rest of it..please share. I'm afraid that layersing too many serums may defeat the purpose of all of them. Are you using then all at the same time?

I tried the photolagen and use it over Active serum at night as a moisturizer. It's getting warm so I find all I can do in the morning is superserum & sunscreen.

Aside from that I'm starting to suffer from MMM & I'm starting to forget what to apply when. Embarassed
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:43 am      Reply with quote
I don't use these products together. The AG products are used only in PM.
Valmont eye contour is used over Juvena Juvedical eye serum AM and PM. V lip contour is used everyday - whenever. V Cyto Complex 11 is used over Pro-Heal in the AM. V renewing pack is used after my Green Apple peel, microdermabrasions, or just if my skin needs a boost, and the V Time Perfection (tinted moisturizer) is used before I go out for a little extra color and glow.
Oh, and as always, a good oil-free sunscreen! Very Happy

5% products discount

Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:34 am      Reply with quote
Which 5 valmont products do you use? Why is the the best? It's so expensive. I'd like to try it, but not sure what product to start with. I've heard to start with the renewing pack....
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I forgot to tell that I have oily skin. Which one I shoud use?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
keenie71fun: renewing pack is very good. a lot of ppl in this forum get fab result from it. For me personally, it helps calm down my eczema (you can do a search on my review about it).
Another product that I love is the bio cellular serum. I think Mabsy and tiger_tim like it too.

toey: valmont used to have the daily balancing serum (that i purchased right before they discontinued it). And it works very well for my skin in the summer. I would hope they come with a replacement product for it.

Smile
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hihi, i vote for the Renewing pack too..its good and refresh tired skin... however, for oily skin IMO, use it only once a week, or it may be too rich for the skin....i have oily skin too and i only use the mask when i need to revitalise my tired skin. Smile
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using their neck cream now (not sure about it yet) and have tried samples of a few other products. i like most of what i've tried so far and plan to purchase a full size of the bio-cellular serum and regenera I
Keenie71fun
5% products discount

Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:38 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the valmont advice...the renerwing mask has peppermint oil in it, i was wndering if it would make my rosacea worse...do you think it's gentle enough for fragile skin?
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Based on the fab reviews on the renewing pack i bought it and put on after a peel (juice beauty green apple peel). strangely i had absolutely no tingling with the peel but a very intense one with the pack. it was so intense and painful that i had to take it off after 5 minutes. i expected to be red or irritated, luckily i wasn't, and my skin was nice after all. but for the next time i won't apply it after a peel . . .
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
Based on the fab reviews on the renewing pack i bought it and put on after a peel (juice beauty green apple peel). strangely i had absolutely no tingling with the peel but a very intense one with the pack. it was so intense and painful that i had to take it off after 5 minutes. i expected to be red or irritated, luckily i wasn't, and my skin was nice after all. but for the next time i won't apply it after a peel . . .

lin23: that is really weird. everytime i put on valmont, i dont feel anything. sometimes i feel it cooling over my flamed eczema. but thats about it. maybe i will try to put it on after apple peel today.
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
lin23, as i am writing this, I have renewing pack on and had apple peel prior to renewing pack. I do not feel any tingling.
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
roadtonowhere wrote:
lin23 wrote:

lin23: that is really weird. everytime i put on valmont, i dont feel anything. sometimes i feel it cooling over my flamed eczema. but thats about it. maybe i will try to put it on after apple peel today.

I was told by the aesthetician that the drier your skin, the more tingling sensation you will suffer when you use the Valmont Renewing Pack. If you find it hard to stay on your skin for 20 mins for beauty boost purpose, you can apply some toner first (e.g. Valmont Vital falls) and the tingling feeling will be less severe.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:49 am      Reply with quote
With the renewing pack after a peel it wasn't a tingling but it was a real burning feeling.
I'll try today to put on the pack without any peel before. but yes, i have a dehydrated, rather dryish skin so Ocha may be pretty right.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I have rosacae and use the renewing pack.

The first few times, my skin was tingly/burning, but after subsequent uses, it had calmed down A LOT. The redness has subsided and it looks more even.

I now use it in the am as a moisturizer of sorts. I apply a thin layer of it on my face and feels matte and looks pretty even. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to do this with this product! Laughing
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
yeah, it's strange : when i use the pack in thin layer as a.m. moisturizer (after the hydracool from isc) it's nice, without any slight tingling. so i guess, it was the combi peel+renew pack causing the burning. i made the peel today again, this time had a bit of a tingling with it so i wasn't brave enough to put on the renew pack again, but i took the revital pack from dr.h. it was nice & pampering, had a silky skin afterwards.
my initial idea was that after applying a peel the renew pack will even work better, well, it shouldn't be, not for me...
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |