Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Pevonia peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Is the pevonia peel good for sensitive fragile caps skin? I need to exfoliate and don't know what to use anymore. I was using psf pumpkin peel and am looking for something as effective but gentler. Thanks everyone.
girlnextdoor
5% products discount

Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
People on this forum are going to think I sell Pevonia Enzyme Spheride Peel because I always am pushing it. My daughter has moderate Rosecea, she uses the whole Pevonia Rose line and was recommended the ES Peel for her skin condition by her ethetician in place of traditional exfoliation. She started with it and got me started, then I used it on my hubby who has severly broken caps! It's been 2 years and all our skin is wonderful and I have recommended it to so many of my friends and relatives with rosecea or redness along with many other Pevonia products. I think the fact that their products are made with natural ingredients is what makes them so gentle on your skin.
There have been many reviews on this product on the make up review forum. Do a search and see what others are saying and I am sure you will see my two cents worth in there too.
HTH! Smile
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, I will be looking further.
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this faithfully for almost a month now and I love this stuff. It's become a staple in my routine, and this is saying something as I'm in the process of eliminating products rather than adding them, it's just that it's left such a difference in my skin. I have a few noticable caps on my bottom cheek - which actually look blue/purple as opposed to red, and I don't have rosecea, but have a healthy redness to my cheeks, nor is my skin sensitive - and the Pevonia ES peel does not affect any of this, for better or worse. The difference for me comes from the smoothness and more refined texture of my skin (and the eradication of blackheads - well most of them)
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |