Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New PSF Fan!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
So I just received on Monday the PSF Retinol 1% Nite Repair and the Super Emergen-C Repair Serum and wow ... I don't know if I'm just seeing things ... but I REALLY believe that it's lightened a bit this one pigmented spot I've had on the top of my cheek. I swear it looks a bit lighter! My SO says he can't see a difference, but I mean, I look at my face every day in the mirror and it really does seem lighter. Could that be possible? So soon?

I think I'm going to love these products! Very Happy I'll be sure to write a full review once I've used them for a few more weeks. I'm so happy so far!! I think I'd like to try more of their product line now.

Anyone have any recs? I know people have been raving about the Pumpkin Peel.
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
I used the pumpkin peel a while ago now, but did love everything about it, the smell, the texture and the effect, it really is a great mask overall. I'm not using it at the moment, because I have a couple of "peels" that I'm using and liking also.

I have to add that I purchased a few products - the green tea facial cleanser and the EmerginC, and loved both of those as well (but being the brand flirt I am, I went to others when I ran out). Will be back to use these products again later as they are top quality for less price!
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the sample pack for Normal-Dry skin. I'm still working my way through the products but of the ones I've tried, I liked the Green Tea cleanser, R&R Toning Mist and O2 Rescue serum. I the O2 serum and have already bought a full size bottle.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Congrats for joining the PSF club!! The two PSF products that I totally can't live without are the O2 serum and the Balancing Oil. But, the moisture mask and the Pumpkin peel are also very nice and luxurious...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:
So I just received on Monday the PSF Retinol 1% Nite Repair and the Super Emergen-C Repair Serum and wow ... I don't know if I'm just seeing things ... but I REALLY believe that it's lightened a bit this one pigmented spot I've had on the top of my cheek. I swear it looks a bit lighter! My SO says he can't see a difference, but I mean, I look at my face every day in the mirror and it really does seem lighter. Could that be possible? So soon?

Moonstarr while these products could produce such an effect, it would be very unlikely that they would do so in a few days!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
Moonstarr while these products could produce such an effect, it would be very unlikely that they would do so in a few days!

I know! That's why it's hard to believe and even my SO said he couldn't tell a difference. But even this morning when I looked in the mirror, it did seem it had lightened slightly. Maybe I just need new contacts. Smile I do like these products so far though, so hopefully as I use them longer (since it HAS only been just under a week) I'll see more results that other people will notice too. Very Happy
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:35 am      Reply with quote
can anyone compare between Dr.H and PSF products for oily skin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I think both lines have good products for oily skin. I have not used the Dr. Day Oil, but I LOVE the PSF Balancing Oil. As for toners, I think Dr. H's toner is the best for oily skin. Sometimes if my skin is REALLY oily during the day, I'll blot and then mist my face with some Dr. H toner, and it really seems to help both with oilies and break outs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:50 am      Reply with quote
I really love the O2 serum, being such a product junkie this is one of the few things that I re-order.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I'm the same way, Gina. I'm a total product junkie, always changing my routine, but O2 serum is the one product I can never be without again! I feel like I should be carrying a vial of it in my purse for emergencies, lol!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Liz...O2 Serum really is a wonder product! I love all my PSF products (balancing oil, retinol 1%, R & R Toning Mist, HA Serum, etc.)...but my favorite is the Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel. Goes on beautifully, sinks in quick...and yes, it DOES lift! I'll never be without this stuff!

Mary Smile
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Once again will someone tell me what the O2 is good for? I don't have acne or even blemish-prone skin, so I've never really thought I could use this for much since that's what I hear everyone say they use it for.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Well, according to the PSF website, the O2 serum not only fights acne, but it also extends the life expectancy of skin cells, protects against collagen loss, and helps to slow down the aging of the skin. So, I guess I look at is as an insurance policy, not only against acne, but also against other kinds of skin damage.^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Mary H. wrote:
I agree with Liz...O2 Serum really is a wonder product!

I've heard so many great things about the O2 Serum, I'd love to buy it on my next order.

When do you use it? Right now I'm using the PSF C 20% Serum in the AM and then I'll use the JB Blemish Serum on my Tzone, followed with my daily moisturizer, and then at night I'll use the PSF Retinol 1% product, alternating days with the JB Antioxident. When would you suggest using the O2 Serum? I'm so worried about overdoing things ... using too many products and am trying to streamline things a bit. I'm not too sure about the JB Antioxident (if it's doing anything for me), so I may stop using that if things become too complicated with adding a new product. Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:56 am      Reply with quote
For me, O2 serum is the easiest thing to add--- it feels just like adding another toner. I apply it after I cleanse and tone, and after c serum/blemish serum I reapply on really troubled spots. HTH!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Is O2 serum for oily skin?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Initially I didn't think much of the claims for the O2 serum. I bought it just to try but figured it'd be a one-time purchase. Now that I've been using it for a month, I've completely changed my mind. Last week I didn't use it for a few days - another case of too many products, too little time - and my skin took a drastic turn for the worse Sad I had clogged pores and new pimples cropping up but afterward one use of the O2, red spots were diminished and the pimples never developed into full size ones.

I don't know how the O2 works but it does! Very Happy
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:38 am      Reply with quote
do u mean if stop using it, everything will come back? So you have to use for lifetime?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:06 am      Reply with quote
How about PSF sunscreen? are they good? I run out of my sunscreen...
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I personally like Stimucoll very much and have been using it for about 4 months. Pumpkin Peel and Firming Toner are very good too. Very Happy

But Super Emergen C and Retinol are not for me. I've tried a sample of Retinol and O2 Serum and used them together (sandwiching Retinol with 2 layers of O2 as recommended by some member here) but the Retinol just didn't seem to sink in. Confused
Nymue
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Should the O2 serum be used before everything else, directly on cleansed and dried skin? I'm thinking I'd like to try incorporating it into my routine. I use ISC active and super serums currently, would these go on top of the O2?
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Nymue: I've been using the O2 serum since it came out and really like it.
I use it on a clean dry face after toner and under all of my other actives. I think it allows the skin to absorb the actives more efficiently. I also spot treat any red spots I have throughout the day.

I don't use it on top as some others do. It is water based and I can't see how it would be effective over oil-based products.

I find it to be very good on reactive skin. I have a light skin color which reacts to every irritant and this has really evened my skin tone and healed minor problems as when I over peel.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
can someone please post the web for psf?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:37 am      Reply with quote
http://www.pureskinformulations.com Very Happy
prs
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Erm, could anyone tell me how one uses the 02 serum? I've just gone on the PSF site and read that it's a spray. So I guess one sprays it? Not to be daft or anything but does one spray it on the troubled areas or all over and then some?

Also, has anyone done one of the sample packs from PSF? Just curious.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |