Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
HELP! Hormonal chin acne! :(
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yuhu32

Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:

Hi Yuhu32, what do you suggest? i'll try almost everything at this point

I too have been experiencing problems with breakouts on my chin and cheeks. I'm 37 years old now and never had pimples in high school. It's coming back to bite me in the @@&. LOL I also noticed over the last 3 years that I have exceedingly more whiteheads on my chin. My aesthetician and dermatologist both suggested that I was using a moisturizer that was too heavy for my skin-type. Cream-based or thick moisturizers are a big no-no for me. they clog my pores (even when they say "non-comedogenic"). Instead, I try to use very little gel moisturizer or lotion only on my chin; sometimes, even skipping the chin area since I produce enough sebum there on my own. (Also a recommendation from my dermatologist and aesthetician).

Anyhow, I have a great aesthetician who gave me some great tips on how to keep them under control and stop them before they get out of control. That's the magic word right there; "control". Here's what she told me to do:

1. DO NOT pick at them or touch them.
It's shocking just how much contamination that can create. It will only worsen scarring and the spread of bacteria to other areas of your face.

2. Always keep your telephone receiver and pillowcases VERY clean.
They hold bacteria and re-contaminate your follicles.

3. Stay with one product for at least 4 menstrual cycles.
This is especially true if you've recently gotten off or on the pill. You will never learn the benefit of a product if you jump from one to another. Give it a chance to work.

4. If you have long hair, tie it on a ponytail at the top of your haid or into 2 side braids before going to sleep. This will help to avoid sleeping on potentially greasy hair.

Wow! This list is quite long already and there is much more I have to share. I've got tips on how to extract comedones WITHOUT scarring yourself and some great reciples for home exfoliators that will blow your mind on their effectiveness. I can fill you in next time if you like. For now though, I have to go. Sad

Peace.
yuhu32

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again dollbird! I totally hear what you are saying! My cysts are very similar to yours--- they are easy enough to cover up with concealer, but beneath the surface lurks the dreaded, painful frozen pea. So, for me getting treatment for them is less of a cosmetic issue and more like a comfort issue--- walking around with my face hurting makes me have the crummiest day ever, LOL. I'm familiar with sulfacet--- I actually used it many years ago before I developed an allergy to sulfur. (I know, I know, what am I not allergic to, right? LOL!!) I think that stuff works well enough but if you want my honest opinion, I think that cysts like the ones we are growing are just do darn deep that no topical agent can reach them. I've been applying the Differin all over my face (haven't tried the taz. yet) and while it helps with superficial stuff, I don't think it can touch the cysts. That's why at this point I'm convinced that the only good way to deal is with the oral antibiotics. I don't love the idea of pill-popping either, but the way I rationalized it to myself is if I don't get this problem under control I'm going to be dealing with some serious scarring on top of all the discomfort. I definitely would not mix the sulfacet and the differin... that sulfacet is incredibly strong stuff!! HTH!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Liz, thanks for your posts. I really appreciate your input. It's funny how your sensitive skin is allergic to sulfur, yet can tolerate the differin. If all else fails, i will go on oral antibiotics. Let me know if the new brand continues to work for you. Also, are you afraid of relapsing once u stop taking it? I mean, you HAVE to stop taking it in future right?

On a separate note, do you think we should get tested for PCOS? Seems like a lot of ppl who have quit the pill also developed PCOS and the assoc. side effects like acne, excessive hair growth (i don't notice it coz i'm naturally a little on the hairy side hehe), disgusting oily hair and skin (yup thats me). I have regular periods tho....i wonder if you need to have irregular periods to have PCOS. What do u think?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Dollbird, I'll def. keep you updated on my oral antibiotics. You mentioned PCOS, but I dunno, I'm doubtful that that's what we're dealing with. I think it's more likely that our hormones are just a little out of whack. I guess I don't worry too much about a rebound after I quit antibiotics because I'm hopeful that this is just a phase and once my body has readjusted it will be less of a problem--- but I guess I just have to wait and see!^-^ Keep me updated on your situation, ok?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Liz, I will. Have booked an appointment with the doc to discuss oral antibiotics. Keeping fingers and toes crossed! Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Pray

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Wow I went away for the weekend and feel like I missed a lot! I am really hoping you have good luck with your appointment, Dollbird! Fortunately I still haven't had a cyst in a while but I really feel your pain (literally) because of dealing with them before. I think I mentioned before...I'm not sure whether my good results now are from being off the pill for so long, use of products like derma wand, or a combination of that and other products, etc.
Keep us updated, and good luck!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel. It's been amazing for healing my blemishes and fading those acne scars on my chin. I've been so happy with it that I've already bought a second tube. Very Happy
Dawndee2
5% products discount

Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I never had acne until I had my first child and then I had constant breakouts on my chin even after I had him. I had it for 4 years until I started using Arbonne NutriminC Facial Serum and Day Lotion and it cleared up. As long as I use it no breakouts but I ran out and they came back. I'm trying to make sure I don't run out again.
Zanamer
5% products discount

Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I had horrible, horrible breakouts after I stopped taking birth-control pills. I have always had a problem with acne, but it was under control while I was on the Diane. My doctor put me on antibiotics (Minocycline) and while it cleared up my skin, the acne came back with a vengeance when I stopped (not to mention the constant yeast infections I had inspite of loading up on lactobacillus while on the minocycline).

My dermatologist tried me on a number of different topicals - sulfacet, clinoxyl, tazorac, tretinoin etc etc. I would see some improvement, but it was always an uphill battle. I considered Accutane, but was wary of the side effects so the derm suggested Photodynamic Therapy with Levulan:

http://www.allaboutyouth.net/acne/faqs2.htm

The first treatment left my skin many shades darker for a few days (I had been forewarned that I would be more susceptible to this due to my darker skin tone). Because of this, the dermatologist decided to build up my exposure times slowly.

I didn't notice any improvement after the first treatment, but after 3 sessions, the cystic acne was notably reduced. Unfortunately, I couldn't continue with the treatments bc my skin was getting darker and darker with each session and taking longer to get back to normal (additionally, the treatments weren't cheap and at that rate it would take me months to build up to optimal exposure times).

A friend recommended Proactiv and although I was skeptical, I decided to give it a try. I don't know if it was the after-effects of the levulan therapy, whether my hormones were finally regulating themselves (at this point, I had been off the birth-control pills for 16 months), or whether the Proactiv was actually working, but my skin started improving.

In March, I switched to Obagi (although I still use the Proactiv cleanser and lotion) and I credit Obagi "Clear" and "Exfoderm Forte" for fading the scars and improving the overall texture of my skin. I still get monthly breakouts, but my forehead and cheeks are now clear. It's my darn chin!!!

I have also been using carekate's ACV toner for the last three weeks and my skin loves it. I soak a cotton gauze with it and hold it up against any pimples. They seem to clear up faster.

I feel that as far as acne is concerned, different things work for different people. Internally, it could be drinking lots of water, the right diet, deep breathing (increasing oxygen intake),supplements etc etc. Externally, it could be creams, serums, peels, masks, extraction, exfoliation, light therapy etc etc. I am still trying to find the perfect combination, and I hope that everyone else manages to find theirs too Smile
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Zanamer wrote:

I feel that as far as acne is concerned, different things work for different people. Internally, it could be drinking lots of water, the right diet, deep breathing (increasing oxygen intake),supplements etc etc. Externally, it could be creams, serums, peels, masks, extraction, exfoliation, light therapy etc etc. I am still trying to find the perfect combination, and I hope that everyone else manages to find theirs too Smile

Zanamer, well put! I definitely agree; although I wish the same thing Would work for everyone, especially now that I seem to have mine under control. I also wish I could isolate what part of my routine (or what combination) has helped with this (if anything), but it seems like my skin is in a constant flux right now (probably doesn't help that I keep adding/subtracting things to my routine in an effort to maximize my results Embarassed ). I did get a small cyst for the first time in a long time about a week ago, which I have attributed to me finally getting my period again (so far...it has 2 days to show up or I'll be MAD) and I accidentally did the scarily overpicking thing to it *shaking my head in self-disappointment as I type* but it seems to be healing up pretty well. Typically though the only problem I am regularly battling is the prevention of clogged pores.

Dollbird, how did your Dr. visit go?

Yen, thank you for mentioning the Neutrogena peel in this thread. It's a product I have thought about trying for awhile, but since I really liked the results I got from JB apple, I was hesitant to try anything else in the same category. I love it! The smell is grossly strange but it's a great product (and well worth the $12 I piad for it at Walmart). Thanks!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Olyn wrote:
Yen, thank you for mentioning the Neutrogena peel in this thread. It's a product I have thought about trying for awhile, but since I really liked the results I got from JB apple, I was hesitant to try anything else in the same category. I love it! The smell is grossly strange but it's a great product (and well worth the $12 I piad for it at Walmart). Thanks!

You are very welcome. I'm glad that the Neutrogena Peel is working out for you too. It does have strange "plastic" smell to it. I don't mind the smell as long as it does the job. How often have you been using it?
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Zanamer, thank you for your post. I agree that we women need to take care of our health in general especially after quitting the pill. Upon further research about withdrawal effects from the pill, i discovered that-

"Acne especially is a known side effect of steroid contraception such as the Pill. There are can be a couple of reasons for this

1) All steroid contraception can dramatically reduce levels of basic nutrients: the vitamin Bs, zinc, magnesium and essential fatty acids.

2) All steroid contraception is immunosuppressant. That's to say that it suppresses the immune system. This means that there can be an overgrowth of yeast/fungus/candida because the immune does not keep this in check. This by itself can also encourage acne but it can also introduce allergies which can play a part in these symptoms. The most common allergies are: dairy products, grain (including wheat), dairy products, yeast, alcohol, coffee, tea, chocolate, citrus fruits and fish (especially thick-skinned fish). You could try excluding these one by one to see whether it makes a difference."

Olyn- thanks for your concern. The doctor's visit went great. I recently changed doctors, and the new one also suffered from side effects when she went off the pill, and is dissuading her patients from going on it. She did not want me to go on oral antibiotics as she was concerned about me developing a yeast infection (I had two urinary tract infections while on the pill). I had blood work done and thankfully my hormone levels are normal and I don't have PCOS. She said pretty much the only thing i can do is to wait for my body to naturally expel the synthetic hormones by itself, and it will usually take a year. I'm almost at the 4 month mark of quitting and while i don't want to jinx it by saying this, but my skin is getting better. Instead of breaking out in 5 cysts per week, i'm down to 2. I know that's not normal but still an improvement. They're also not as big and gross. At least I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. How are your periods?
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Yen, I have been using the Neutrogena 2 times a week and JB GAP 1-2. I usually try to wait a day after I use JB GAP to use the Neutrogena (JB seems so much stronger, I don't want to overdo it more than I already am.) I really like how the Neutrogena helps to keep my pores unclogged, plus it's so quick to use. I know it sounds like a lot, but I felt like my skin was building up a tolerance to JB GAP and I wasn't getting the same results as I did initially (mostly lack of brightness/next day plumping). Also, the Neutrogena seems to really helps to clear up any small spots. The JB GAP seems to be more effective at skin lightening/getting rid of discoloration (it's really helping me fade the freckles I accidentally accumulated on vacation!) How about you?

Dollbird, I am so glad you are doing better! I am also glad you found a good doctor; that is SO important. You know what's funny, and this may or may not be in my mind...but it seems like I did get sick a lot more frequently when I was only the pill (and shortly afterward!) That makes sense if it suppresses the immune system. I hope you continue to improve. That's what happened with me, although it doesn't sound like mine was as bad as what you've experienced.

Right after I went off the pill, nothing seemed to change too much. Then about a month later I started to break out more. Then after that I started getting sebhorric (sp?) dermatitis in my scalp. After That I stared getting cysts in my ears(!!!) I felt so gross. Then they migrated to my jawline, and I really started to get mad/depressed. The most I had at any one time was 4-that happened only once-and there were times that I had none (not often) but I usually had about 1-2, and they would usually happen that week before my period should have come. All in all though I was only getting them regularly for probably 3-4 months. So hopefully you're nearing the end. And if not, you could always try the derma wand Smile .
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Olyn wrote:
Yen, I have been using the Neutrogena 2 times a week and JB GAP 1-2. I usually try to wait a day after I use JB GAP to use the Neutrogena (JB seems so much stronger, I don't want to overdo it more than I already am.) I really like how the Neutrogena helps to keep my pores unclogged, plus it's so quick to use. I know it sounds like a lot, but I felt like my skin was building up a tolerance to JB GAP and I wasn't getting the same results as I did initially (mostly lack of brightness/next day plumping). Also, the Neutrogena seems to really helps to clear up any small spots. The JB GAP seems to be more effective at skin lightening/getting rid of discoloration (it's really helping me fade the freckles I accidentally accumulated on vacation!) How about you?

Yes, the Neutrogena Peel helped with my small spots too.

I haven't used my JB Green Apple Peel in a while. I find that my skin is healing quite nicely with the following regime.

AM:
-Earth to Body Emu-Neem Soap
-Cellex-C High Potency Serum
-Aloette Cellular Day Defence SPF 15

PM:
-Earth to Body Emu-Neem Soap
-Either the Neutrogena Peel or the Earth to Body Clay-Neem Treatment or nothing (just to let the skin rest)
-Spot treat with Tea Tree Oil

So far, this new regime has worked great for me.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Just an update on my skin. I'm almost at my 5th month post-pill, and I'm BLEMISH-FREE!!!! No active pimples on my face. I never thought I would come to this stage. Up to 2 weeks ago, the spots on my chin stopped becoming cystic. They were fairly small red, inflamed ones that went away quickly with Sulfacet-R. All I have to remind me of the ordeal are scars all over my chin, which i'm trying to get fade with some success with the PSF pumpkin mask. From 5 huge cysts on my chin EVERY week, down to 0. I'm deliriously happy. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, and I hope that people who are going through the same thing (outbreak of cysts after quitting the pill) will take comfort in knowing that it WILL get better. Meanwhile, keeping a very simple skincare routine helped (I realized the more i put on my face the worst it looked) and also supplements (I take a multivite, Vit A, B6, D, Zinc and Omega 3-6-9 daily).
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi dollbird..
been following your thread and happy to hear that it is getting better...

i went to my gyno recently and she said that acne along the chin and jawline is classic hormonal acne in women esp over 30, even if you never had spots as a teenager. recently i have been getting small spots along there even though i have never been on a pill.

she also recommended that if you keep getting them as bad flare ups, you should have a general checkup for endometriosis.

pills like diane and minocin (in fact any tetracycline) have side effects; more so accutane so in general it is best not to take these for too long.

changes in diet help alot. nuts, shellfish, spinach, apricots are high in iodine and other acnegens (as are those pots they use in fast food joints to make french fries - its a cleaning chemical)so limit your intake. in the morning drink a half glass of warm water with a few drops of fresh lemon. this helps to regulate your digestion and toxins.

for occasional spots i find that body shop tea tree nose and pore mask works a treat...just put a bit on the spot till it dries...

you got some great advice from the others on the thread here so good luck in getting rid of cystic acne for good...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Blacklace, thanks for your very sound advice. I have recently added lemon to my water and I like that it tastes better, although it's hard to isolate it as solely contributing to good skin, since i'm doing a lot to maintain my general health as well. On the whole I do feel healthier after quitting the pill. While on the pill I was fatigued all the time, and experienced a lot of hair loss. I have none of that now. I have to say I agree with you that it's a hormonal problem when women over 30 get acne along the chin and jawline. My mother who is pre-menopausal had a minor outbreak of acne on her chin and above her lips. It has since been under control when she got serious about her health: taking the same supplements I mentioned and eating healthy. She takes Udo's blend of liquid Omega 3-6-9 (1 tbsp=14 capsules) and her skin has been looking flawless lately. Barely any wrinkles either. Over this experience I learned that health is utmost important in everything, not only for good skin. If something is wrong inside, it will show up outside. I'm only in my early 20's but I can't take my health for granted.
TOGirl75
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I too suffer from hormonal acne and oily skin.
I just purchased Udo's Oil blend (Omega 3-6-9) and Progressive EFA (for adult women).

I used the Udo's Oil awhile back and actually saw a decrease in chin acne...you just need to continue using it and it can get a little expensive. Anyway, I'm committed to starting it again. I plan on using the Progressive capsules (2 a day) on days where I don't use the Udo's Oil.

I'm really hoping I see a difference.
nicky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi all, just thought i would add my post pill experience also. I came off the pill after 10 years and my skin just broke out like crazy on my forehead and chin. I persevered for about 4 months and then went to the doc to get oral antiobiotics. They worked great, cleared up my skin but when i had finished the course, my skin broke out again and i got bit hard spots on my neck and back and chest, areas where i never ever had spots before. I got a repeat perscription but decided against starting them again as my husband said quite rightly that i cant take them for ever. So it has been a month since i finished the antibiotics and the spots are improving a bit. I have just receieved my ice elements stuff which i was real excited about and have started their routine over the weekend. Post pill i have not had a coldsore in 8 months when i usually have about 4 a year, havent had the cold since quitting and my nails are really strong and grow well, and anxiety i suffered from and palpitation are gone also. Contraceptive pills are bad i tell u!!!

Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
yuhu32 wrote:
Hi dollbird,
Did you manage to rid yourself of your acne problem on your chin, cheeks and forehead? I have the very same problem and have found some great, inexpensive, solutions. If you're still interested, let me know. Very Happy

yuhu32

Hi Yuhu32, what do you suggest? i'll try almost everything at this point. What did not work for me:

Proactiv
Emu oil
BP
Tea tree oil
Oregano oil
Salicylic acid
Glycolics
Sulfur and other drying lotions
Decleor Ylang Ylang
Yonka Juvenil
JB Blemish Clearing serum

I'm not sure if you're still having problems with your cystic chin acne. I get cysts on my chin prior to my period every month. I apply calamine lotion with aloe and leave it on over night (or for as long as possible. This usually dries out the cyst in a couple days. Also, I have noticed that it is very important to not pop the cysts as this leads to terrible scarring. Another note: I apply the calamine lotion with aloe as soon as I feel a cyst coming on, when I feel pain and soreness in the area. The earlier I catch it the better.

Best Wishes

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Jenya, thank you for your suggestion. It has been past 5 months since I have quit the pill, and I think my hormones are almost all sorted out. At most, I get 2 cysts per month with the impending period, but other than that I'm clear. I use prescription Sulfacet-R on my cysts and it has been the most effective treatment I have tried so far. Smile
skodalady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
A few years ago, I had gotten some horrible acne spots on both sides of my chin. It took me a while to figure out why, but after some thought, I figured out that this was due to the fact that someone with oily, acenic skin had been using my office phone, while I was working out of the office for a few months. When I returned, I went back to using my phone as I always had done - leaning the phone next to my chin - without realizing that there was bacteria on the phone. Unfortunately, it took over a year for this to clear up. I recently used Juvenil and this purged any remaining bacteria from the area (Juvenil is amazing!) So the moral of the story is to clean your office phone or make sure you don't lean the phone against your face.
tania10

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I never had an acne on the chin but my younger sister has it. I bought a treatment for her because I got piety to her, she's always teased and whatsoever. After months of using it, the both of us was so happy because her acne was rid off. It was amazing!
try puraskin acne treatment to see the best results!
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I used to have hormonal acne and my doctor prescribed me a contraceptive pill like Diane or Estelle and it cleared up.
Then I use a gentle cleanser which has helped heaps. Use a cleanser that does not clog pores.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |