Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Which Cellcosmet Eye cream/gel????
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tularyn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:38 am      Reply with quote
After reading the rave reviews Mabsy and others posted about the Eye Contour cream, I'm seriously tempted... however, I don't know which one to buy!

EDS has 3 variations:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/Cellcosmet-eye-and-body-care.htm

1) Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
2) Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel--XT Phyto-Gel
3) Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel

I'm 28, with a long history of sun worship and eye rubbing (due to allergies), and I wear contacts.

Under eye fine lines aren't something I ever really thought about until I saw the discussion about Lindsay Lohan over in the Lounge and then got out my mirror and saw that I'm developing fine lines too!!!!

So obviously I want to combat this. The only eye creams I've tried are the Burt's Bees Royal Jelly one (eh. It's nice, but kind of waxy and I haven't really seen any improvement, though it's only been about a week or two), and the Eye Oil from La Vitton (it was a bit too oily, felt like it got in my contacts so I only used it a few times).

Any advice? I'm mostly concerned about the lines... I don't have that much puffiness usually, though I do have a little bit of dark circles since all I do now is sit at my desk and read and work on the computer.

TIA!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:39 am      Reply with quote
I have tried all three of the Cellcosmet eye products and my favourites are the Eye Contour Gel and the Eye Complex. The reason for this is almost every eye cream in the world makes my eyes puffy including the Celcosmet Eye Cream. If you are not prone to eye puffiness and you like a lot of moisture around your eyes then the eye cream would be for you.
The Cellcosmet Eye Gel and Cellcosmet Eye Complex are meant to complement each other. Eye gel in the morning and eye complex at night. I love these products because they are both gels, you can use them all over your eyes and will not cause puffiness. HTH.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:01 am      Reply with quote
I had a two year affair with the cream for fine lines, not bags. But it's over now.
Mabsy

Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:11 am      Reply with quote
I would go with the cream (no surprise there Embarassed) but my choice for freshening up the eye area or if I preferred gel would be the Gel--XT Phyto-Gel. I prefer the Gel-XT over the eye complex as it's lighter.
Mabsy

Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
I had a two year affair with the cream for fine lines, not bags. But it's over now.

Shock What happened? And what did you find that is better? Wink Cool
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy

You wouldn't want to know. I've gone all austere since you went away. Laughing

I'm doing nicely with Green cream retinol/CP Superserum, HA and humidity in the 90s - nothing fancy.

(On the other hand I've got a sealed sample pot of it in the cupboard for emergencies and I'm damn tempted to get back on the wagon by the PSF Phyto-lift.) Bad Grin M
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I would go with the cream (no surprise there Embarassed) but my choice for freshening up the eye area or if I preferred gel would be the Gel--XT Phyto-Gel. I prefer the Gel-XT over the eye complex as it's lighter.

I was not surprised about your choice of the Cellcosmet Eye Cream but even though the Eye Gel is nice, I think the Eye Complex is very good and it is also a gel which I find just as light as the Eye Gel. In fact, the Eye Complex sinks in much faster than the Eye Gel.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy, I'm quite surprised to hear that the Eye Cream causes you puffiness which is exactly what it eradicates for me. Embarassed
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Hi Bushy, I'm quite surprised to hear that the Eye Cream causes you puffiness which is exactly what it eradicates for me. Embarassed

I only have to look at an eye cream for my eyes to go puffy. The only exception s are Remergent Microcirculation and Valmont L Elixir Des Glaciers Eye Cream (have only just purchased this and OMG)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, how's the Valmont one? Does it has a short shell life as the face cream? Shock
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Wow, how's the Valmont one? Does it has a short shell life as the face cream? Shock

I won't comment until I have used it for a couple of weeks but the shelf life is short like the face cream, no more than two months. Judging by the size, I will probably use it up in two months.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Wait for your review, Bushy. Very Happy Not that I need a new eye cream, but for future reference. Laughing

But I can't quite figure out how you can finish a 15ml eye cream within two months. Eye creams last me 6 months on average. Embarassed
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:24 am      Reply with quote
CK, it only has a life of 2 to 3 months from the time of purchase so it has to be used up in that time. And I will be very happy to do so.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:07 am      Reply with quote
It's not the most expensive eye cream but taking its short shell life into account, it's VERY EXPENSIVE. Shock If I use an expensive product that WORKS, I'd hope it lasts longer. Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |