Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Can anyone compare Revive and Neocutis?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone had the pleasure of trying both Revive and Neocutis? I am having a high-tech skin care moment and would love to find out what is the most advanced line containing growth factors.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have both. The neocutis is supposed to be more advanced, about 12 growth factors I believe??
(There is info on the website,www.neocutis.com).
I really like the revive volumizing serum, their other products were O.K.
I started using the Neocutis about 2 months ago, it is a cream texture, more rich.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gina,
thank you so much for sharing your privileged information Wink I have just been reading everything on the Neocutis website and I think it does sound more advanced than Revive and it looks like they do have a variety of EGF's and I also like the fact that they don't use sunscreens. The problem I have with Revive is that the Sensitif Cellular Repair Cream contains a chemical sunscreen and the concentration of glycolic acid in the Cellular Renewal Cream is a bit strong for my skin. Could you please tell me if the Neocutis contains parabens? Has it caused any activity in your skin (like the volumizing serum can cause a bit of redness, bumps in the beginning)? Thank you again, so great to hear from someone who has tried both.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I looked at my tube, but no ingredients are listed on the tube. The box I threw out. Not much help, lol!
I have not had any redness/bumps from the neocutis, but I did not with the Revive as well. hths
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I have the box from Neocutis and it contains methylparaben, etyhlparaben and butylparaben.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
What results are you getting with the Neocutis? On another board, everyone is talking about a glow.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:26 am      Reply with quote
I'll let the others answer about Neocutis in specific, but I know that you get a glow from Revive too. I think it is due to the fact that your cell renewal rate speeds up, so no dull half dead skin cells on the surface, just brand new looking skin.
havana8

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
EDS is just loading this line onto the website...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/neocutis-bio-restorative-skin-care.htm
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Journee Bio-restorative Day Cream by NeoCutis?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
What results are you getting with the Neocutis? On another board, everyone is talking about a glow.

On what other board are they talking about Neocutis? I'm interested in hearing more about what people have to say about this line. Thanks
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
That was 2 years ago, Jom! Laughing I think the consensus after time was it was not all that great. The board is YTF (just type in YTF skin in google and that will be the first result).
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
so it is a better version of Revive...mmm, my wallet is calling me again...
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the Neocutis in the end, but can not remember being impressed.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
When I had my Neocutis serum, the packaging was completely different. I remember they gave me a good deal on it because they were about to change the packaging and, I think, also the formula.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |