Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
FREE Alpha Lipoic Acid Night Cream by Janson Beckett
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Recently we have released a new night cream called Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Night Cream only sold on Skinstore.com and JB until August first. This is a moisturizing night cream that is 4 oz and is $100.00. I am giving away 100 FREE starting now until they are gone. This is the full size worth $100.00 and is as potent with these ingredients as you can use without a prescription. This is a wonderful item and I think everyone will love it. All you have to do is call JB at 1-888-476-3600 for you free large size. This offer ends when they are all gone. All you have to pay for is shipping! If you already purchased one that is fine! Essential Day Spa will be carrying it soon but I wanted to give away to their customers to try. Good luck to everone and I hope you like it as much as Winnie.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I'd like to try this, but your free numbers don't work from China. Can I email? I lost out on your last offer too because of this.
thanks Molly
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your generosity Ian. My skin happens to love ALA and DMAE so I am excited to be offered a bottle for free! Thanks again!
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Molly you can call our regular number at 1-856-424-8018 or e-mail info@Janson-Beckett.com

Molly wrote:
Hi, I'd like to try this, but your free numbers don't work from China. Can I email? I lost out on your last offer too because of this.
thanks Molly

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Ian, that's great and thanks for the generous offer too . Smile
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ian
Thanks for the offer I called the number and they didn't tell me If I was going to recieve one they just said they would email me. Is that right?

I can't wait to try it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Smile

I've been wanting to try JB for soo long!
I will email too Ian!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
Right now the answering service is on and they do not know about the offer so please call during business hours 9 to 6 pm EST until I let the service know tomorrow.

joziegrozy wrote:
Wow! Smile

I've been wanting to try JB for soo long!
I will email too Ian!

5% products discount

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ian,
I would love to try this! I'll email you, too.
Thanks so much,
Vickie
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hahah thanks Ian, I am sure eager EDS folks are already bombarding your email Smile /answering service! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:33 am      Reply with quote
thanks Ian!!!!! I love your products! How do we use this with the other JB products ~ prep, vit c, ADCE, Okusil ~does this replace the ADCE at night???...thanks Chrissie
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Ladies I hope you call for this free offer. The night cream is amazing. It is richer in consistency than AlphaDerma, yet sinks right in without being greasy. A dime size pump is enough for your whole face and neck. You can also use it around your eye area. What I like best: Skin feels nice and firm (even those darn eye bags Bad Grin). LOVE it on the neck and décolletage. I am quite impressed.

How is emailing for this free offer going to work? One would think that paying for shipping email would be a problem. Through experience I think you have a better chance of receiving it if you call.

Chrissie,

I think that you can use the night cream as a stand alone product. However, from what I understand it is wonderful used over Prep and ADCE. The weather where I live has been hot so I have been using it solo. It actually has more firming qualities than AlphaDerma without the wrinkle relaxing benefits. You could always just use ADCE (under night cream)in the evening to target fine lines and wrinkles.HTH

Bye, must go and call in to get this Free offer so I have an extra on hand. Idea Perhaps I will use the free offer for the flabby underarm area. Rolling Eyes
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Ian, Thank you and JB for such a generous offer. I emailed b/c the cs line was so busy. I hope I'm in time. I've been reading up on it and it sounds like just what my skin needs. Again, thanks.
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:15 am      Reply with quote
I also emailed... What do we say in the email? We don't give out our credit cards there right? (for the shipping).

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Finally it went through after 5 minutes!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I can not wait to try it!!!

Thanks Ian!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Winnie....the underarm area! What a great idea....I never thought of applying a product there, but I sure could use some firming there! Especially during the summer season.

I was able to get through as well, only waiting a couple of minutes. Both girls I spoke to on the phone were very friendly. (I'm sure they're swamped!)

This is quite a generous offer, and I'm truly grateful. Thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Is this cream for mature skin?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Hmmmm, this is weird - I posted earlier in this thread to thank Ian for his generous offer and now the post is missing Confused
In any case, thanks again Ian! I was told that it would 8-10 days to get to Canada, for you people north of the border Very Happy

Anya

Oops just realized there are two threads and I posted in the other one Shock
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I want to echo a thanks to Ian and JB for this cool offer!

i saw Ian's post last night and called and got the answering service. the person i spoke with knew about the offer but didn't have any info about shipping to canada. so i gave her my brother's address in ny, where i'll be visiting in a few weeks. i was told the cost for shipping would be $8.95.

after checking back here today and seeing that they are shipping to canada, i called back and they had not sent it out yet so Malyna, the sweet woman I spoke with, said she would ship it to me in montreal instead. same cost for shipping!

btw, i called at 2:45 p.m. est and the offer for the freebie was still available. so dial away!

Winnie, thanks for the review. i ordered on blind faith, so good to know.

a possible cure for my flabby arms? let me at it!

Smile montrealgal
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Once again Ian has come through with an incredible "free trial" offer! What a gem you are Ian! Very Happy

I haven't been "on line" for the last few days ... helping get my 89 year old mother ready for her move into the retirement place this coming Thursday! Confused It's a great move for her ... but it's rather a lot of work and given that I'm 2 hours away ... it's meant a lot of driving! Sad

However, I was so afraid that I'd missed this one ... but when I phoned this afternoon [Tuesday, June 20th] around 4 pm I was told that I got the last one! Whew!

Thanks so much for doing this Ian! What would we do without you?

Mary

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no, is it too late. I gotta gotta call.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
oops, just saw your thread hpjrt. I guess I won't be getting any Sad
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
i just ordered mine, called in almost 5pm. Laughing
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
I called them just now and they are sending me some. Can you believe that? I am soo exited. Thank you so much Ian.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |