Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Best Organic Skincare?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm curious to know what you all feel is the best organic or all-natural skincare brand. Please also mention your skin type...
qbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love Dr. Hauschka skincare products and their appraoch to healthy, lovely skin.

I have basically "oily" skin with really small pores that get clogged easily and am very sensitive to a lot of products. My skin is highly acne-prone with a lot of hormonal and stress-related breaking out. I also have some aging issues like loose skin under chen and so on form years of extreme stress, which I am now seeing improvements in with the Hauschka products for that.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Juice Beauty (especially the Green Apple Peel).
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:53 am      Reply with quote
Kosmea

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:22 am      Reply with quote
I love the Dr Hauschka Skincare regime, I have Oily skin that is prone to congestion and blemishes. I too have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, it seems to have stabilised, I don't get flare up any more just the odd blemish and my oiliness has been kept under control.
I also love the homemade verson of the Cleansing Cream (which can be made up Organic).
For good Organic Jojoba Oil, I can recomend Neal's Yard, they also do very good shower gels,soaps, body lotions and body oils oh and the Frankensense Face Cream (for dry skin) wins so many awards.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:30 am      Reply with quote
I really enjoy Eminence Organic Skin care. I love products that smell great and this is divine but really raw at the same time. Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to some wonderful response to another post, I've discovered the website SaffronRouge.com, which is dedicated to the finest organic and biodynamic porducts. It's worth checking just to read the information.
neroliwater
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. H. Always. Laughing Laughing
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Kosmea from South Australia and Trilogy from New Zealand ( loving Trilogy at the moment...from head to toe! Ok... not head...no shampoo in this range.. but body wash, polish and body cream) get my vote at present!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I too am a big Hauschka fan I have fairly normal skin that tends to sometimes be dry...I get occasional blemishes.
I have seen a marked difference in my complexion since I started using Dr. H and also in my overall skin tone.
Wawa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone compare Dr. H w/ Jurlique a bit? I've tried Dr. H and like the night conditioner a lot, but don't really like their moisturizers.
prs
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have used Astara and Benedetta to great effect. These products are either biodanymic and organic. Lately, I've been using other types of products and my skin has not been happy. I'm switching back.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
I'm suprised no one has mentioned Dr. Alkaitis.
Extremely high quality products.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have oily skin, and my favorites are Dr Hauschka, Weleda, and Aubrey Organics.
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Ohhh what a good thread Very Happy

I use and recommend Kiss My Face and Alba Botanics. The former I use for shampoo and moisturizer (Olive and Aloe- very light for summer and sensitive skin), and the latter for bath products. I mentioned in another thread that Alba's Kukui nut body butter is my most treasured possession...they also have delicious sea salt scrub, massage oil, etc. I have yet to fully experiment with their lines outside of the Hawaiian products but I'm sure they're grade A as well.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka and Primavera are my absolute favourite lines but I'm thinking of one day incorporating some products from Jurlique as well. I also use a few products from Weleda like their lip balm which I just love. After all the rave reviews about Juice Beauty's Green Apple Peel I purchased that as well and am waiting for it to arrive. The only disappointing thing is that it has Tetrasodium EDTA and didn't notice that when I read the ingredients. Oh well, trying it once won't hurt. We'll see what the effects are when I receive my order.
organicdon

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:01 am      Reply with quote
how about Miessence from Australia. their line is Certified Organic to food grade standards, unlike many mentioned that include many synthetics, or over processed natural sources. Very Happy Has anyone heard of A'kins or know where I can source it?
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I love Barefoot Botanicals toner, Ilcsi's serums and masks, Dr Haushcka's sunscreen and Elina's Ambra-Lift serum.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
How about SPF?? Rolling Eyes
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Kosmea's Spf 30 is great....

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I've just got my Jurlique order today, I know it's too early to say, but "I think" I like Jurlique more than I like Dr. H. After AHC, wash cream and penetrating mask, my skin has never looked cleaner. The HRG just smells as heavenly as Dr. H moisturizers but is a lot lighter --- perfect for my oily skin during summer time. Smile
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
I use a combination of Weleda, Dr. Hauschka, and Jurlique. Love the Weleda lip balm and body oils and pretty much the whole Hauschka line. I've only tried a few of the Jurlique products, but have liked those that I have used. The Jurlique hand cream, in particular, is very effective. I use it constantly to counter the effects of the harsh soaps in the restroom at my workplace.
emerie

Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
My faves are Jurlique and Dr Hauschka.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
The best organic skin care products I have used to date are from The Body Deli. I love their facial cleansers, toners and masks. www.thebodydeli.com I have mature, combo skin.
Sheens
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I love Dr Hauscka products too.

My skin is the most difficult! Its usually pretty good but I'm on medication which can give me the most horrendous spots while I still have normal to dry skin!

Dr Hauschka stuff seems to work without oilifying my skin (even the rose day cream doesnt oilify).

SOmeone mentioned Neals Yard products; I think they're brilliant for essential oils, excellent quality.

The best moisturiser by far for skin healing is the vitamn E one by Jason. Again, it doesn't seem to make my skin oily, or clog up pores. Havent tried their other products yet though.

Slight thread hijack; has anyone tried Burts Bees products? I hear you can get them all over the place in Canada and America...they sound great (I think theyre organic) but theyre a bit more difficult to get over here.

Edit; I've just had a look at the Body Deli website, their products look so beautiful I could weep! But, they don't deliver to the UK... Sad
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |