Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Best Organic Skincare?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Ravenrose
5% products discount

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using 100%Pure for about a month and am loving it! It works great with my Buzz on Acne!
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Juice Beauty Green Apple! Love it !!
pieperd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Suki(for young complexions) and Jurlique for anti-aging.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
well ,cannot say which one is the best ,just say i love aesop and in my mind ,aesop is the best for me
sbb820
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 am      Reply with quote
I like fresh Very Happy
kala~kala
5% products discount

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I love Juice Beauty too... Very Happy
Joshua Onysko

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I think there is some confusion on what organic skin care is, the only brand that is listed that is actually Organic is Suki, these other brands are not even natural.....can we get a definition?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
CleanSkin wrote:
I'm curious to know what you all feel is the best organic or all-natural skincare brand. Please also mention your skin type...

i like jurlique , is very good for sensitive skin . its products r very gentle, but i think is not good for oil skin type , is very rich to my skin Smile
lilybear
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Nothing I have ever used has made such a difference in my skin,than the NaturDerm products and I had large pores, scarring and acne problems. They are wonder products, really wonder products. When I started to use the Epidermx II nightly, really quick, mild,I could see what they mean when they say it takes the daily junk out that gets into pores. That is what it does for me and it does make everything work better. I know if I do this and massage in my Chrysalyx, the next day, I look so refreshed, my pores are small, face is tight. Such a great line, no silicones, parabens and all of the anti aging good stuff. That Chrysalyx is loaded with organics, Ceramide 3, DMAE, Vit A, Vit C, Vit E, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate, and probably a ton I forgot. I just know it is some fabulous stuff. The Naturdermx is non botox and it is smoothing out the rest of the scars and I think helping my crepey eyelid problem that is going. EDS carries the line, and they are on sale now, some of the packages 40%
http://www.greatnewskin.com/index2.html
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 11:48 am      Reply with quote
kala~kala wrote:
I love Juice Beauty too... Very Happy

I agree with you, Juice Beauty is the best.
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
lilybear wrote:
Nothing I have ever used has made such a difference in my skin,than the NaturDerm products and I had large pores, scarring and acne problems. They are wonder products, really wonder products. When I started to use the Epidermx II nightly, really quick, mild,I could see what they mean when they say it takes the daily junk out that gets into pores. That is what it does for me and it does make everything work better. I know if I do this and massage in my Chrysalyx, the next day, I look so refreshed, my pores are small, face is tight. Such a great line, no silicones, parabens and all of the anti aging good stuff. That Chrysalyx is loaded with organics, Ceramide 3, DMAE, Vit A, Vit C, Vit E, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate, and probably a ton I forgot. I just know it is some fabulous stuff. The Naturdermx is non botox and it is smoothing out the rest of the scars and I think helping my crepey eyelid problem that is going. EDS carries the line, and they are on sale now, some of the packages 40%
http://www.greatnewskin.com/index2.html

I'm thinking about getting epidermx II but it kind of seems like a scam to me, the way that it's marketed.
dryady
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Jurlique is not bad. Thanks for the thread, I think i should try dr. H later Smile
Can we use it during pregnancy?
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
DR. Hauschka for me, although I want to give Weleda a try.

Kosmea made my face red -
benami
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 6:43 am      Reply with quote
My favorite is FRESH!
penny1619
5% products discount

Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 am      Reply with quote
i think avalont is the best organtic skincare brand which is the best for me,and my skin is very dry ,
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 6:21 am      Reply with quote
my skin type is normal to oil.
i love the the mask from eminence
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite is Dr. Hauschka, I have normal skin but used to get breakouts due to all the different products I was using at once. This seems to have normalized them.
Popcorn
5% products discount

Sat May 16, 2009 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Aēsop!
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
IS fresh and aesop organic skincare?
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 1:41 am      Reply with quote
Fresh certainly isn't.
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 5:31 am      Reply with quote
There is a new line that just came out at Barneys called Amala. It is certified organic and the products smell wonderful. I can't use anything that has a strong scent and these do not.
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
what about nude?
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Ole HENRIKSEN.OIL SKIN
Minimunny
5% products discount

Mon May 25, 2009 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Organic scincare should use at least 95% organic ingredients (not counting water), no parabens, no mineral oil in any form, no non-mineral sunscreens, no formaldehyde or other harsh chemicals. Just saying it's "natural" doesn't make a brand organic or even good.
I quite like Laveré, though it's packed with ingrediences and a bit on the perfumed side. Simpler brands are Weleda (not very active, though, but stimulates the skin to regenerate itself) and Dr. Hauschka - simpler meaning less ingreds here.
I don't know a good VitC product that's organic, sorry.
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
The Rosehip and Maize exfoliating masque by Eminence is AMAZING! It's got little maize bits to help exfoliate the skin, in a rich creamy base that hydrates the skin. The smell is divine. I love using this product in the shower!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |