Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Best Organic Skincare?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 am      Reply with quote
I really like Juice Beauty.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:56 am      Reply with quote
My skin type is dry to sensitive. John Masters Organic and Jo Wood Organics is good for me~
spartridge

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 am      Reply with quote
it seems like Dr Hauschka Skincare is more suitable for oil skins. i'm combination skin just purchased one set of Dr Hauschka . wish it can bring me a normal skin.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 am      Reply with quote
I like Kiehl's ,I have dry skin

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
you can try essential oils and its dilutions, it's all-natural

and there's option for organic and non-organic

mountain herbs also provide natural essential oils

for organic stuff, French brand sanoflore is good, especially for its Eau florale fleur d'oranger
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I have combination skin type. I use juice beauty and I love there products. They make my skin radiant looking. I highly recommend there green apple products.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 am      Reply with quote
Eminence's masks are good
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 am      Reply with quote
I only tried Eminence and I like it very much, I want to try the other natural or organic skin product as well. What will you suggest?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
beauty mask wrote:
I only tried Eminence and I like it very much, I want to try the other natural or organic skin product as well. What will you suggest?

I don't use organic products but you may want to check out apothicadotcom...they carry many lines and all are organic.Also,read back on this thread;many lines are mentioned.
whskdgs
5% products discount

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Eminence is good coz it claims the ingredients of its products are from natural food/plant. And I quite like its smell which is really like natural materials.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, I will take a look

Angelcat47 wrote:
beauty mask wrote:

I don't use organic products but you may want to check out apothicadotcom...they carry many lines and all are organic.Also,read back on this thread;many lines are mentioned.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 am      Reply with quote
That why I use Eminence

whskdgs wrote:
Eminence is good coz it claims the ingredients of its products are from natural food/plant. And I quite like its smell which is really like natural materials.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I like its Sweet Red Rose Cleanser and its scent is quite sweet and lovely.
Beck13
5% products discount

Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am      Reply with quote
There is a skin care line called Rainwater Bontanicals. http://www.rainwaterbotanicals.com/

all natural, some organic. my skin has calmed down intensly since using this line.

so far I have I bought her troubled skin facial cream, coconut lime deo(smells sooooo good), nourishing facial serum, eye serum and eye cream. loving all of it!
nakeidknits
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Still a fan of 302, organic Argan oil and occasionally a treat from 100% Pure.

I'm, um, not so young and get regular compliments on my skin. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I like the moisturizer of Grateful Body.

http://www.gratefulbody.com/default.asp
Saphire
5% products discount

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:12 am      Reply with quote
After 20 years of virtually trying every lotion/cream on the market I finally found the skincare line that suits me. I started using the organic pharmacy about 10 months ago and I am amazed at the results. I have finally got the skin I always wanted. The rose gel and serum are a combo that work so well together and give you really pretty skin. I love the double rose rejeuvernating cream and the rose plus cream which I alternate (the latter being very pricey!) I love the carrot cleanser at night and although I like the day cleansers in that range and I got lots of compliments when I started using them, I found them drying and revertd back to my weleda almond cleanser for the day. It really is such a great line and I have been amazed that it does not receive the attention that lots of other lines do.
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I see people are still posting on this topic, so I'll update mine. I started to use Eminence skincare about a month ago. My skin is combination with rosacea and is sensitive. I had a facial done, and was pleasantly surprised how nice my skin looked. I purchased the Blueberry and Soy cleanser and the Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer. I also use the Couperose-c serum. My skin just looks better. I've had no breakouts, and I feel my makeup goes on better. I still like Yonka, but I think I like Eminence better.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
I love Osmosis. I know it is natural, but am not sure if all the ingredients are organic. I've tried many skincare lines. My skin is so much better since I found this line that I've stopped looking for new skincare lines to try.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Trilogy Rosehip Oil. Its really good for healing scars, etc. My mom uses it on her overall face (since she has dry skin) and it made her a lot better.

I tried the Kosmea ones, but it didnt have as much effect for me compared to the Trilogy line.
ErinJoy27
5% products discount

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 am      Reply with quote
I don't much like Dr Hauschka. I'm in love Pai Skincare (WONDERFUL), Zoe Organics, and Weleda. I have dry, acne-prone skin.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
CleanSkin wrote:
I'm curious to know what you all feel is the best organic or all-natural skincare brand. Please also mention your skin type...
My skin type is normal in the summer, dry in the winter. I have used many organic/ all natural skin care products. The most unusual one I discovered was the Suzanne Somers TOXIC FREE skin care line. Love this. And its toxic free. I always take into consideration who is selling the skin care and what if anything prompted he/she to come out with their line. Wonderful product line this one is. Hope you find what you are looking for.
ErinJoy27
5% products discount

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Smoky1 wrote:
I truly don't believe there is such a thing as "organic" skincare. Product lines that I looked at still have ingredients that appear to be chemicals (although I know that everything in the world is a chemical!) that I cannot pronounce. When I have to use the internet to research an ingredient, to me it is not 'organic'. On other threads, I have read John Hill indicate that organic doesn't exist.

You should look at Pai Skincare. High organic content, but a 100% natural tag. They list all their ingredients in plain English, as well, so you know exactly what it is you are using. They are extremely pure - absolute best natural/organic skincare ever. Period.
babybear
5% products discount

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a fan of Eminence, I like their organic and natural ingredients, sweet red rose line smalls really like the real rose. Laughing
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 am      Reply with quote
I favorite Moutain Rose Herbs and Teva skin care
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |