Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best Organic Skincare?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lillyc
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Eminence, juice beauty, Pangea organics are my favorites!

Essential oil from sukin is good too
Tohato

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:13 am      Reply with quote
Vote for Eminence
Pangea Organics Facial Mask Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry is good too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Tohato wrote:
Vote for Eminence
Pangea Organics Facial Mask Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry is good too.

I tried that a year ago. But it was sample size only, thinking about buying the standard size and give it a try again. Compared with eminence,which one do u find better?
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
I vote for Eminence. The quality makes you feel comfortable and you know they are serious organic products. Moreover, their prices are reasonable compared to most of the other brands.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 am      Reply with quote
From here I get to know many brands that I am not familiar with before. I will take some to do research. Anyhow, I still think Eminence prodcuts are good.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
Juice Beauty (especially the Green Apple Peel).

Be cautious with the Apple Peel if you have sensitive skin. I watched the time and took it off early. I was left with red skin; looked like a bad sunburn.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I have not had good luck overall with green skin care.

I believe it is the botanicals. Some problems:

Juice Beauty Apple Peel = left skin red as in a sunburn. I left on minimum time.

Alba = rash (I can't remember the exact product. Package immediately went into the garbage. It was a gentle facial scrub.)

Burt's Bee Orange Cleanser - rash
BTW BB is now owned by Clorox. The parent company would not be considered green IMO.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:58 am      Reply with quote
One line I like so far:

Pure Skin Formulations

Pure - Simple - Effective - Pure Skin Formulations combines the most recent research in cosmeceutical product formulating with the calming and soothing benefits of natural & organic botanical ingredients. The herbs & botanicals used in our products are 99% certified organic & most are fair trade organic. They never use silicone oils or petro-chemicals in their products.

The line is sold at EDS. If you have a particular question, I have found the customer service at PSF wonderful. I received detailed answer(s). Not a copied and or formatted response you would receive from a large corporation.

I like the 3-in-1 eye serum. I repurchased. It is very light. I suggest applying a moisturizer over it (or an oil at night) for the under eye area. It does to seem to brighten the under eye area. I notice when I don't use it for a while.

I tried the Cranberry gel eye treatment years ago and remembered liking it.

I also like the organic Peppermint lip balm. Reasonable cost, minty feel, moisturizes well and glossy look. I am particular on what I put on my lips and prefer not to lip or ingest chemicals if possible.

I have no interest in trying the sunscreens. But I will eventually try other things.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered from Garden of Wisdom a couple of times.

I highly suggest trying the sample pack of three oils. You pick three oils based on skin type.

I have discovered Neem oil. Even works for my dog when he had a red irritated patch. It works but really stinks!

I also like argan, coconut, rosehip (short shelf life), squalane, etc. I see no need to buy name brand oils. I do oils listed as 100% pure.

I bought my emulsifier to mix with my oil(s) for my cleansing oil.

I am also trying several serums. I will post once I have used something for a long time and see results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Most mineral makeup in general could be considered a green choice. I have ordered from dozens of companies over the years.

I like Silk Naturals.
Skin care is reasonable cost and sample sizes are available.

Great lip products. Organic and gluten-free.

I like the finishing powders. I prefer an already mixed foundation but people do like it.

Very pretty eye colours and blushes.

For those who like mineral makeup, what companies are your favorite?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
acne prone skin faves:

Alba: acne toner with salycylic acid. It can be a little harsh, I often follow with 100% argan oil.

Weleda: Calendula Cream - amazing for moisture or heat rash. For body, not face.

Astara: Blue Flame mask
DemiWatson
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:39 am      Reply with quote
Not all products that claim to contain organic ingredients are actually organic. Yes, they may contain natural ingredient but that does not mean that they are organic. Organic ingredients are ingredients free from any chemicals like pesticide and chemical fertilizer. The only thing you can be sure that a product is organic is to look for an organic certification logo on the package.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:51 am      Reply with quote
Where can I get Kosmea this line?
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Dr. H. Always. Laughing
Phatwitch
5% products discount

Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I loved Eminence products, but I still have to doublecheck if they are using phenoxyethanol as a preservative. If they do, they should not be calling themselves organics!
ohthatglowessentials

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I used High Grade Essential Oils as my skin is oily and having lot of dryness on my skin
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:33 am      Reply with quote
I have heard good things about Kimberley Sayer. I am purchasing the SPF 30 moisture lotion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Not necessarily vouching for it but I can think of

Jurlique
Aesop
Both from Australia
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:11 am      Reply with quote
The Hungarian brand called Eminence. Absolutely delicious to use.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
I am loving The Body Deli -- Fresh superfood skincare
So far, I really like

ALMOND MILK CLEANSER
(NOURISHING)

NOURISH NIGHT CREAM
(REPLENISHING)
talihahendrick
5% products discount

Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
DemiWatson wrote:
Not all products that claim to contain organic ingredients are actually organic. Yes, they may contain natural ingredient but that does not mean that they are organic. Organic ingredients are ingredients free from any chemicals like pesticide and chemical fertilizer from dread locks products. The only thing you can be sure that a product is organic is to look for an organic certification logo on the package.

Please share your favorite natural and / or organic hair products here.
havana8

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:07 am      Reply with quote
talihahendrick wrote:
Please share your favorite natural and / or organic hair products here.

Love EVOLVh! These are the products I use and have repurchased several times: Smile

UltraShine Moisture Shampoo
UltraShine Moisture Conditioner
SmartStart Leave-In Conditioner
TotalControl Styling Crème

https://www.evolvh.com
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |