Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
What to do???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:14 am      Reply with quote
What to do when I really want to make an order but I cannot use ANY of the appreciation gifts offered? Sad
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Just place your order anyway. Support EDS regardless as no one else offers such good free gifts and when you place orders in the future there will be more chances to obtain free products that do suit you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:33 am      Reply with quote
I second that. I've always ordered from EDS because they stock what I want and they have it at a great price. This is regardless of any "gifts" they might have. since you're new to the forum, you might "expect" these gifts, but for the longer members, these gifts are all fabulously generous and new, so we are all grateful for ANYTHING EDS might offer for nothing.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:41 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I didn't mean it that way. I was gonna order regardless, it's just that when I read the relevant thread it seemed like there were different gifts 1-2 days before I became a Senior member so I thought the gifts changes every now and then. So I was thinking would it be possible if I wait a few more days for my order? But then you're all right, I did sound a bit greedy didn't I...my bad Embarassed , I totally LOVE and support EDS and gonna place my order in the next 1-2 days after I make sure that those are the products I want since I've been dwelling on particular products.
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:38 am      Reply with quote
OK, fair enough sormuimui - I didn't mean to sound like I was chastising you either Wink . You can always wait, I guess, to see if something comes up that you want. Or do what I do and choose something you can give as a gift for a birthday (mother-in-law anyone???) Laughing

Sometimes the free gifts sell out, you see, so they only offer it while stocks last.....

Good Luck sweetie!!
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi sormuimui - After you place your order, go to the comments box and explain that the gifts offered are not compatible with your skin type and ask if they would send you samples of other products that are. Give them a list of a few samples that you would prefer instead. I have done this with past orders and have found that they are VERY accomodating. They will do their best to send the samples (or something similar) that you request. HTH's. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Or maybe order a free gift for someone else. There wasn't anything in the selection this time that I wanted for myself, so I chose the Décleor Set for my husband as I think he'll really enjoying trying it.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Update:
I've just placed my order. I didn't order ANY of the forum gifts as I know it is first come first serve so I didn't want to take up stock that other members can enjoy more than I can.

majorb: that's great, I hope he enjoys the Decleor! I love Decleor and if my SO would use skincare I would get it for him too but unfortunately he is lazy and thinks that any skincare will give me a reaction on his sensitive skin.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
He's only fairly recently become interested in skincare (think he's scared of getting older!)

Currently, he's using a cheapo moisturising after-shave balm that I don't think is all that fantastic. I'm hoping to maybe convert him to something better.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
He's only fairly recently become interested in skincare (think he's scared of getting older!)

Currently, he's using a cheapo moisturising after-shave balm that I don't think is all that fantastic. I'm hoping to maybe convert him to something better.

I wish my SO would use better skincare ... all he uses now is some Curel on his face if he feels it's getting dry! Then there's me ... with half a bathroom counter of products! Smile

It's funny ... the difference between men and women. I think the majority of men just don't really think skincare is anything important to invest it. I guess the good thing is ... he won't be borrowing any of my stuff! Laughing
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:

I wish my SO would use better skincare ... all he uses now is some Curel on his face if he feels it's getting dry! Then there's me ... with half a bathroom counter of products! Smile

It's funny ... the difference between men and women. I think the majority of men just don't really think skincare is anything important to invest it. I guess the good thing is ... he won't be borrowing any of my stuff! Laughing

At least your SO would use a moisturizer. Mine doesn't use anything. Putting sunblock on him was like a death sentence. You should have seen his face and all the squirming. Laughing My friends find it shocking that he doesn't use anything. Their response were usually "and he's going out with you?" Laughing
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
my husband doesnt use anything on his face except for shaving cream. Thank goodness for that. I could not imagine both of us getting addictive to skin care Rolling Eyes
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
Moonstarr wrote:

At least your SO would use a moisturizer. Mine doesn't use anything. Putting sunblock on him was like a death sentence. You should have seen his face and all the squirming. Laughing My friends find it shocking that he doesn't use anything. Their response were usually "and he's going out with you?" Laughing

SAME HERE!!! My SO ONLY uses OXY PADS!!! I told him to try some Dr.H to get rid of some of his acne scars (he declined). I bought him a whole set of biotherm that he NEVER even touched!!! His bro's gf also bought him masks YEARS ago and it is still currently SEALED. I can always think of a million things I can put on his face to make it PERFECT
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |