Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Winner For Friday, June 23, 2006.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing I've left all of you waiting until the last moment ... merely 45 minutes before June 24th is upon us (on the west-coast of North America)! I have made you wait all day, with baited breath, to announce this week's winner of the $50 gift certificate. Good things come to those who wait. Remember?

Hint: this week's winner has hit a "home-run", cleared all "bases", and instead of winning the World Series (baseball) like her beloved Beantown champions, she's won a gift certificate valued at $50 CDN!

Hmmm! Whom could this possibly be?? Think Further hints to her team and location: I'm pretending to eat a Ballpark Frank and drink a Samuel Adams beer, from the local state brewery. Roger Clemons plays for the team, whose city has produced ... the historical Tea Party, late 80's boy-band New Kids on the Block, hard-rockin' band Aerosmith, 60's band Paul Revere & the Raiders ... Paul Revere being a historical figure in this city, goes by the name of "Beantown", has a newly-opened underground expressway into the core nicknamed "the big-dig" (years in production, billions-spent to complete), and whose public schools experienced racial segregation until the mid-70's.

Eh? Brick wall

It's history, people, and the answer is .... Boston, Massachusetts! (pop-quiz for historical & social interest, over!)

And what Major League Baseball team won the World Series after SO many trying years, and dedicated fans behind them? The Boston Red Socks!

Hints: exhausted! Whom is this week's randomly-drawn winner of the coveted $50 gift certificate? ("fifty doll-ahs" as they'd say in Beantown!) Forum member ....

Bosoxy!

Answer for those whom live outside of North America: the Boston Red Socks are also nicknamed the "Bo-socks". Their long-time field which has experienced many disappointed tears from die-hard fans: Fenway Park.

BOSOXY, this is your moment to win, just like'a Bo-Soxs' sweet, long over-due championship win! Very Happy

Image[/url]
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:08 am      Reply with quote
Wow! You sure know how to do it up in STYLE!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHLY!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am sooo excited!!!!

And now I am going shopping! lol! Laughing

Thank you!
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Congrats!!! You must be having a GREAT friday night! Very Happy
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Yes I am!!!

I am soooo glad to have stayed up for this. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:22 am      Reply with quote
yay congrats!!! Very Happy
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations!
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:50 am      Reply with quote
Congrats, Bosoxy! Dancing
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:13 am      Reply with quote
Congratz!!
ProductMan
5% products discount

Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:30 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Bosoxy. Have fun shopping. It's almost as exciting as 11:40pm on 10/27/04 Wink
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Congrats and happy shopping! Very Happy
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Congrats Bosoxy - happy shopping!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Bosoxy!
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:19 am      Reply with quote
That's awsome Bosoxy. Have fun! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations, happy spending Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Bosoxy!

And,
Go Sox!

(I'm from MA)
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats Bosoxy ... enjoy! Smile
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you!

Just in case you are wondering... I did go right over there and spent at least an hour looking around and deciding what I wanted to treat myself too...

I decided that since I have not done much for my hair lately that I would do see what was around that I have never tried that sounds good...

I ended up selecting a shampoo from Ahava and a hair and scalp mask from Bioelements. Very Happy Very Happy

Take care.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats Smile
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
You made some nice selections! Congrats! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations Bosoxy!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Shopping Bosoxy!
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Congrats and have FUN filling up your shopping cart! Very Happy

Mary
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
have a nice shopping
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
It's always fun to see who wins each week! Congrats!!!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |