Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How many eye creams do you use?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:11 am      Reply with quote
So, I tried the Remergent Microcirculation therapy for a few days and noticed that my eyes were getting puffy/baggish again underneath. However, I stopped using the Juvedicial eye serum while trying the Remergent one.

Should I be using both? Would it make more sense to trial the Remergent cream while still doing the Juvedicial serum to keep my puffiness down?

Inquiring minds want to know.... Smile
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Personally, I think it'd probably be better to try one at a time, then you know which one is working well for you.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried those particular ones, but I have been layering the ones I've been using. I had been using the Dermalogica MultiVitamin eye cream which I really liked, and then when I tried the Peter Thomas Roth Power K, I layered the two (PTR on the bottom). The PTR didn't feel moisturizing enough alone.

I agree with majorb, if it's moisturizing enough on it's own ... try that to see how it works first so you can judge how effective it is.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I'm currently using Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream and PSF Stimucoll. I usually use them separately but sometimes I layer them (Cellcosmet on top).

I'd say it'd be best if you can stop using Juvendical and use Remergent alone to see what it can do for you. Wink
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering if anyone has tries the Neal's Yard White Tea Eye Gel. this always looks looks promising.?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Majorb, I would try one at a time in order to find out which one is working for you.

5% products discount

Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
actually I think all eye creams do a similar job. We are just picking one or a few from many different brand names
smilekate
5% products discount

Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
addition, I would try one at a time just to find out if it is really working
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think you should use 2 unless one is an eye serum because it may get too oily and cause milia.
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:15 am      Reply with quote
If you know both eyecreams work for you but in different ways, couldn't you use one in the morning, and the other at night?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I think stardust has a great idea there.

Currently, I'm using PSF Stimucoll in the morning and PSF Hyrdating Cream at night. Although, as soon as these run out, I shall be switching to my new Valmont one. Both PSF products do different things, plus one is lighter for daytime and the other heavier for night. It seems to work pretty well.

Actually, as long as you try the Remergent first without the Juvedical to make sure it's actually working for you, you can layer it under another, eye cream. I used it under my normal eye creams as I need lots of moisturisation.
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the input, ladies. I use the Juvedicial serum to help with puffiness under the eyes, but I was hoping to find something to also moisturize a bit a brighten the area. I noticed that when I used the Remergent Microcirculation cream for a few days, the area seemed a bit brighter, but my puffiness came back.

So, that's my dilemna. For the moment I am back to using just the Juvedicial serum, but I may end up layering it with the Remergent.

Smile
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I had the same experience with Cellcosmet and PSF. I had been using Cellcosment for over a month when I started PSF. PSF helped lighten my dark circle but puffiness came back after less than a week's use. Since then, I started using the two together, one in am and the other in pm, and sometimes Cellcosmet over PSF. So far, my puffiness hasn't come back and my eye area is brightened. Very Happy
HappyStar
5% products discount

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing your exoerience, ladies. I have pretty bad dark circles and have been searching for a product since ages ago. I tried PTR amd celcosmet but they didn't work. I'm intersted to know what PSF stands for, thinking it might be something I can try next. Thanks!
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:18 am      Reply with quote
HappyStar wrote:
Thanks for sharing your exoerience, ladies. I have pretty bad dark circles and have been searching for a product since ages ago. I tried PTR amd celcosmet but they didn't work. I'm intersted to know what PSF stands for, thinking it might be something I can try next. Thanks!

PSF stands for Pure Skin Formulations. It's available at EDS:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/pure-skin-formulations-organic-skin-care.htm

Wink
HappyStar
5% products discount

Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:37 am      Reply with quote
Thanks heaps CK for your quick response. I am going to give it a go!

Another eye cream I'd like to recommend is Valmont eye (& mouth) contour cream. It got me through the harsh weather in the February of Nepal. It didn't do anything to my dark circle, but my eye area was very much moisturised the whole time because of that Razz
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:43 am      Reply with quote
Shawna wrote:
Thanks for the input, ladies. I use the Juvedicial serum to help with puffiness under the eyes, but I was hoping to find something to also moisturize a bit a brighten the area. I noticed that when I used the Remergent Microcirculation cream for a few days, the area seemed a bit brighter, but my puffiness came back.

So, that's my dilemna. For the moment I am back to using just the Juvedicial serum, but I may end up layering it with the Remergent.

Smile

I am wondering if you are using too much of one or both products. I use both Juvedical and Microcirculation and I don't have any puffiness. You only need barely one pump of the Microcirculation for both eyes. Only use it under your eyes and at the side and make sure it has fully absorbed before applying the Juvedical. I actually gently massage the Microciruclation in. My skin feels dry before I apply the Juvedical. HTH.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Bushy. I don't know how much of the Remergent is in a pump since I have a sample size right now (no pump). I'll try using a bit less, though. Good to know that you put that under the Juvedicial serum.

Smile
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:23 am      Reply with quote
I dont use any eye cream, I found every time when I use eye cream I always got pimples around eye area...

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:25 am      Reply with quote
If I am going to the gym I use citrix antioxidant eye cream, If its the am I use skinceuticals eye balm or la roche posay active c eyes and if it is pm I use skinceuticals Intensive eye lightening serum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
For rich one like cellcosmet, use it alone.

But daytime, for an eye cream with spf, I would use re vive eye cream as a serum. Or using the decleor firming serum at first.

Using a serum make the 2nd eye cream much easier to apply

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |